Hair loss is a genuine issue for both men and women, and it can affect anyone.
But did you know it can happen gradually, which means you have a lot of time to diagnose the cause and treat it with proper nutritional supplements?
At DrugsBank, we have reviewed many hair growth supplements like Nutrafol, Folligrowth, and Foliboost serum, and It works skin hair and nails.
This guide contains information about HairTamin like Ingredients, Side Effects, Dosage, and HairTamin Reviews from real people who have used the supplement and seen excellent results.
In this HairTamin Review, you will also learn its pros and cons, its mechanism, and does HairTamin works or not.
Product Name: HAIRtamin Avanced Formula
Best Place To Buy HAIRtamin: Official Site & Amazon
Total Ratings: 17 (May change with time)
Is it worth it?
As a pharmacist, I think HairTamin contain some herbal ingredients and vitamins that will help you improve your hair growth and skin tone. However, I personally recommend Profolica—a hair growth supplement that comes with 67 days money-back guarantee.
What Is HAIRtamin?
HairTamin is a specially designed dietary supplement aimed to promote healthy hair growth and prevent shedding.
As its name indicate, HairTamin is a mixture of some powerful hair-nourishing vitamins, herbal blends, antioxidants, and minerals that synergistically promote strong and healthy hair growth, and stop hair loss.
It increases follicle strength for the firm, lustrous, shiny, and healthy hair you wish. Apart from healthy hair, the supplement also has some extra benefits for glowing skin & healthy nails.
The price of one bottle containing 30 capsules is $24.99, but you can get it 15% lower if you subscribe to their auto-shipping program.
You will need to take one pill of HairTamin per day with a glass of water, preferably after breakfast or a meal.
As discussed above, the supplement is a complex mixture of natural herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals, supporting stronger, longer, and thicker hair. Here is what this product contains;
One 1-Capsule Contains;
Vitamin A 150mcg, Vitamin C 50mg, Vitamin D 1mcg, Riboflavin 2.5mg, Thiamin 2.5mg, Niacin 2.5mg, Folate 400mcg, Vitamin B6 2.5mg, Vitamin B12 10mcg, Biotin 5000mcg, Pantothenic Acid 10mg, Zinc 15mg, Selenium 70mcg.
The advanced HairTamin proprietary blend’s weight is 242 mg, and it’s a mixture of Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Rosemary Leaf Powder, Brahmi Extract, Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder, Horsetail Extract, Lutein, Turmeric, Black Pepper Extract).
How HAIRtamin Work?
The supplement work on different mechanisms, but the aim is to promote healthy hair and skin. The product work in the following ways;
- The ingredients synergistically work together and nourish the hair by providing all the nutrients the body needs.
- The HairTamin also works against free radicals that can lead to thinning hair.
- Some of the ingredients reduced the stress level and rebalanced the hormone responsible for stress.
Does HAIRtamin Work?
The ingredients present in HairTamin are clinically proven to be effective in hair growth. For example, the supplement contains Biotin, which is known for promoting healthy hair and nails. The other ingredients, such as vitamins A, C, D, B6, and B12, will surely boost your overall health well-being.
The herbal blend also has some proven ingredients like black pepper extract, turmeric, horsetail extract, and many other such that are also important for proper hair growth and nourishment.
So overall, this product will work for those who are deficient in the above the mentioned vitamins and minerals, but it may not work for those who have no deficiency.
You can also use these supplements along with laser hair growth devices like Capillus and Kiierr laser caps for quick results.
Is It Safe To Use—HairTamin Side Effects?
This hair tonic is vegetarian and free from toxic chemicals and other harmful substances. The supplement is also composed of all general vitamins and minerals that are proven to be safe in certain doses. Generally, HarTamin is safe to use, but it may cause unexpected side effects in some cases. Here is a list of some HairTamin Side effects;
- As it contains too many ingredients it may cause stomach upset.
- It may also cause nausea and vomiting.
- As it includes turmeric, which may cause diarrhea.
- You may feel dizzy after taking HairTamin.
- HairTamin can also cause fluid retention.
- Avoid it; if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in this supplement, avoid it.
- To be on the safe side, avoid it if you are a pregnant or lactating woman.
Please note that there is not a complete list of HairTamin Side Effects. If you experience any other side effects other than the above, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
HAIRtamin Pros and Cons
- HairTamin is made from natural ingredients and contains zero sugar calories.
- The proprietary blend and vitamins can have positive effects on your hair.
- It is easy to take—only one tablet a day.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Enough positive reviews on HAIRtamin.
- No fast results; you will need to use it for 90 days.
- The supplement may make your hair oily.
- There is not enough evidence to conclude the effect of this product on hair thickness and growth.
The usual recommended dose is one capsule per day with breakfast. The bottle contains 30 capsules and will last for a whole month.
Discuss with your healthcare provider if you are already taking other medications or suffering from any other health condition.
It’s important to note that increasing the dose from the recommended dose will do more harm than good—so better to stick with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
HairTamin Pricing and Guarantee
One month’s supply of HairTamin can cost you around $24.99. You save some bucks if you make a bulk purchase.
The two-month supply costs are $45.99, while for three months, you will need to pay $64.99 and $129.99 for six months.
The company offers a 60-day money-back guarantee, so if you realize no change in your hair, you can request a full refund.
Customer HairTamin Reviews
Most of the reviews on Hairtamin are positive, and people have added positive feedback on Amazon. The product had got 4.2/5 star ratings when the total global rating was 245. (Note: it may change with time, so always check the product pages on Amazon for updated reviews)
Let’s see what other people think about this product.
Positive HairTamin Reviews
- For many people, the product works great.
- While for others, the product work but comes with half-empty bottles.
- Some people also think they love the supplement as it works great after using it for three months.
Negative HairTamin Reviews
- Some of the reviewers were not happy with the results.
- For others, it grows your hair, but it also boosts your other body parts’ hair, which might be an issue for some people.
- Others think the company is doing false advertising.
To wind up our HairTamin Review, we think that the supplement has the potential to improve your scalp health. The HairTamin is packed with some valuable vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts that help contribute towards a healthy scalp and overall health and wellbeing.
The product also contains vitamin C which can help protect your hair follicles from the attack of free radicals. Finally, some of the ingredients can also help support Keratin production—a protein responsible for creating healthy nails and hair.
Overall, this is not a bad product and will surely boost your hair health, but there is not enough evidence to support that it will increase your hair growth speed.
Also, according to some people, this formula will also grow more hair on eyebrows and other parts of the body, which might not be acceptable for all.
If you have already decided to buy hair growth supplements, Why not consider Profolica —a standout male hair growth product that offers a 67-day money-back guarantee?
Another best option is Nutrafol women, which is another excellent product for all women looking for a great oral hair growth supplement.
- Read Next ⇒ HairMax Laserband Review: Does It Work?.