At DrugsBank, we are committed to providing accurate and reliable information about drugs, supplements and their related topics. Our editorial policy is designed to ensure transparency, integrity, and the highest standards of content quality. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Trust and Transparency: We believe in building trust with our users through complete transparency. Our editorial policy aims to provide insight into our processes and standards.
- Medical Expertise: Our content is created by licensed health professionals, including medical doctors and registered dietitians. Medical doctors set research standards and guidelines, while dietitians research, write, fact-check, and maintain our content.
- Authorship Attribution: Every article published on our website includes the names of the primary author and medical reviewers’ names. You can access information about their qualifications and expertise by clicking on their names.
- Content Creation Process: We produce three types of content: articles covering various aspects of drug-related topics, objective product reviews, and comparisons/roundups. Our creation process involves thorough research, multiple rounds of revisions, and fact-checking by medical reviewers.
- Credible Sources: We rely on peer-reviewed and reputable sources for our content. Each article includes numerical citations, and a complete list of citations and study links is provided at the bottom of the page.
- Regular Review and Updates: We have a schedule for regularly reviewing and updating our published content to ensure accuracy and relevance. The most recent update date is indicated at the top of each page.
- Financial Integrity: Our editorial decisions prioritize readers’ interests over financial incentives. We earn affiliate commissions from trusted brands when readers purchase through our website. Any pages with affiliate links have clear advertising and affiliate disclosures, and ads from other networks are marked as advertisements.
- Medical Disclaimer: While health professionals create our content, it is not a substitute for personalized medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided on DrugsBank is for general informational purposes only, and users are encouraged to consult other medical sources or their physicians for personalized recommendations.
We strive to provide accurate and reliable information, but we cannot guarantee the content’s completeness, accuracy, or timeliness. Users should exercise their judgment and discretion when using the information provided on DrugsBank.