There’s lots of buzz about Hair La Vie, so we reviewed it to see if it works or not. Here’s our full Hair La Vie Review.
According to the American Hair Loss Association, more than 60% of men will encounter some degree of considerable hair loss at the age of 35. By the age of 50, approximately 85% of men have notable thinning hair.  The problem is not limited to males; women also make up 40% of US hair loss sufferers.
The problem is often tackled with the prescription medicines like minoxidil and finasteride. These two medications are FDA approved for male and female pattern hair loss. They both are effective, but at the same time, they are associated with some unwanted sexual side effects.
That’s why many people are testing natural remedies and supplements to improve their hair quality and thickness.
There are hundreds of thousands of hair growth supplements out there that claim to improve your hair growth and regrow the lost hairs. One such product is Hair La Vie—a relatively new addition to the hair care market.
All of these supplements are targeting multiple pathways that are responsible for hair loss and thinning. But the question is, do they work?
In this Hair La Vie review, we will find out what Hair La Vie is and what you can expect from this supplement? You will also learn about its ingredients, side effects, pros and cons, customer Hair La Vie Reviews, and much more.
Why should you trust us?
Because at DrugsBank, we have now tested and reviewed many products and helped hundreds of thousands of people make more informed decisions.
Our team of pharmacists and health experts test and review every product and collect all the relevant information about that brand. We also add verified customer reviews to find out what other people think about the supplement or medical product.
At the end of every article, we add our honest and unbiased opinion free from marketing tricks. Our product reviews are mostly based on adherence to quality, research studies, and the time spent with the products.
We only recommend products and supplements that are high quality, safe to use, and can positively impact your life.
Also, this Hair La Vie review, like all other guides on DrugsBank, was thoroughly evaluated and medically reviewed by a certified pharmacist.
What is Hair La Vie?
Hair La Vie Review (Quick)
Product Name: Hair La Vie Clinical Formula
Best Place To Buy: Official Site & Amazon
Best Price: different for all product range
Total ratings: 1729 (may change with time)
Hair La Vie is a line of different hair growth oral and topical products specially designed to grow and restore lost hairs. These dietary supplement formulations are made from various vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts that claim to support healthy, stronger, and thicker-looking hair.
These ingredients work from the inside out to help you get the required nutrients for beautiful, shiny and revitalizing your health. Some components like Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Selenium, Iron, and Reishi Mushroom may help support immune health.
The company offers two different oral supplements to revitalize, regrow and repair your already lost hair. One product is the Hair La Vie Clinical formula, while the other is the Hair La Vie Revitalizing blend. They also have a skin product (Hair La Vie Phytocera dry skin supplement for women) that contains different vitamins for hydrating and glowing skin.
- The Hair La Vie clinical formula can restore hair follicles and promote thick, full, and healthy hair.
- The Hair La Vie revitalizing formula also contains some high-quality ingredients for repairing and rejuvenating hair.
- Hair La Vie Phytocera dry skin supplement for women is another best product from this company that includes components that will hydrate and glow your skin.
- Hair La Vie also offers a mask and deep conditioner with coconut, argan oil & keratin for curly, straight, and dry hair.
These supplements are free from harmful chemicals like sulfates, parabens, synthetic fillers, dyes, and preservatives. They are also free from GMO, dairy-free, gluten-free, and preservatives-free. Its also safe for color and chemically treated hair.
Among other products, the Hair La Vie clinical formula is one of the most popular brands in this line of products. This Hair La Vie review will discuss the clinical formula, ingredients, side effects, and much more.
So Hair La vie clinical formula is a mixture of some herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals that are proven for hair growth and rejuvenation.
The clinical formula uses the power of total body nutrition to transform the health and appearance of your hair. All of the ingredients present in this product are chosen for their scientifically proven benefits for hair health.
The product has ingredients essential for healthy, more robust, thicker-looking hair and is also packed with immune health vitamins and minerals. Hair La Vie is a great product but the Profollica® System contains a powerful, clinically-proven formula for fighting hair loss and aims to provide a boom of new hair growth for men and women.
Hair La Vie clinical formula comes in a 90 pills container, and you will need to take two capsules in the morning and one capsule in the evening with food. One bottle of Hair La Vie is enough for a whole month.
The price of this product on Amazon is $54, and on the official company site, the price might be low, but you have to subscribe or purchase it in bulk to get the discount.
So Is Hair La Vie worth the high price Or a scam? Let’s find out its ingredients, pros and cons, and much more.
Hair La Vie Ingredients
The supplement is made from a blend of some high-quality ingredients, vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts. Let’s find out what is inside this product and what the research says about it?
- US plus Saw Palmetto—320mg
- Hydrolyzed Collagen—350mg
- Beta Carotene (as Vitamin A)—1800mcg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)—20mcg
- Vitamin E (as EVNolMax 20% HDT)—3.2 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)—18mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)—14mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)—2mg
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)—5000mg
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)—200mcg
- Iodine (from Kelp)—200mcg
- Selenium (from Selenium Amino Acid Chelate)—200mcg
- Zinc (from Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)—15mg
- Iron (from Iron Bisgylcinate Chelate)—18mg
- Copper (from Copper Glutonate)—1.65mg
- Proprietary blend of Reishi Mushroom Extract, Amla, Flaxseed Powder, Bamboo Stem & Leaf, Horsetail Extract—500mg.
Saw palmetto is a native American herb and is in use for many health benefits for centuries. According to a study, this herb can improve hair; however, there is no concrete evidence to support these claims.
Collagen is the protein most commonly found in your body and helps made tendons and bones. This supplement is also essential for promoting healthy hair and skin. Different amino acids are used by the body to produce keratin, a protein abundantly found in collagen. You can read this study
Vitamin A is also vital for cell growth, and this also includes hair cells. According to an animal study, food deficient in vitamin A can cause hair loss.
Vitamin D3 is also known as the sunshine vitamin. This vitamin is responsible for many health functions, including its fight against different diseases, and acts as a mood stabilizer. According to a study, Vitamin D can improve depression symptoms.
Biotin is one of the essential vitamins in this formula and is well known for its effects on hair growth. This vitamin also plays a crucial role in promoting a healthy nails and skin.
Other herbal proprietary blends include Reishi Mushroom Extract, Amla, Flaxseed Powder, Bamboo Stem & Leaf, Horsetail Extract.
- The reishi mushroom is an immune booster and works indirectly for hair growth.
- Bamboo stem and leaf that has the Silica that supports the elasticity and luster of hair.
- Flaxseed powder contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. These omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help promote hair follicles, improving the appearance of your hair.
Other ingredients like zinc, selenium, folic acid, copper, iron, etc., are commonly used minerals that can help you improve your overall health and well-being.
Pros and Cons of Hair La Vie
Better Business Bureau Profile
This company’s better business bureau (BBB) profile is not that bad and has got A+ ratings on the BBB website. There are about 21 complaints registered in the last three years and out of that, about 17 were closed in the previous year.
How to use it—Hair La Vie Dosage.
The usual recommended dose of Hair La Vie clinical formula is three pills per day in divided doses. You will need to take two capsules in the morning after breakfast and one after dinner.
It’s important to note that the product may cause side effects if used more than recommended. So it’s a better idea to avoid overdosage.
- The product is contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women.
- Also, it is not recommended in people aged less than 18 years.
- Consult your GP if you are already taking other medications or supplements.
Is it safe to use—Hair La Vie Side Effects?
Although Hair La Vie is all-natural and is free from harmful chemicals, it may cause some side effects ranging from low intensity to high intensity. The product, in most cases, is safe, and the onset of side effects may vary from person to person.
Here is a list of Hair La Vie Side effects.
- It can cause allergic reactions because of shellfish.
- The product contains a lot of vitamin A which may not be healthy for many people.
- The Niacin present in Hair La Vie may also cause panic attacks.
- It has 5000mg of biotin, which may also cause Acne and large itchy welts on your arms and legs.
- Diarrhea, headache, low libido, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and vertigo may also sometimes occur because of the saw palmetto.
- One customer complains about the headache after taking it.
These are all expected and rare side effects, but as per the customer feedback, the most common side effects associated with the use of Hair La Vie were acne and skin rashes.
Please keep in mind that this is not a complete list of Hair La Vie Side effects. If you experience any of the above or other side effects, please contact your health care provider.
Where to buy Hair La Vie?
The supplement is available on the company’s official site, Amazon, and many other stores. The best place to buy this product or any other supplement is the official site.
You can get discounts and other benefits on the official site. Hair La Vie also offers you three different packages on their site.
- $59.95/one bottle
- $52/bottle If you buy three bottles
- $45.67/bottle if you buy six bottles
Hair La Vie Alternatives
There are many such supplements that claim to recover the lost hair and regrow the hair. Some of the most popular products are;
- Nutrafol for men and women
- ScalpMD For men and women
- Foligrowth Ultimate formula
- Folliboost hair growth serum
- Juvetress Revitalizing Hair Therapy
- HairTamin Advance formula
Verdict—Hair La Vie Review
Overall, Hair La Vie is a popular brand with so many positive testimonials online.
The product offers a 90-day money-back guarantee—if you don’t see any visible results, just return the bottle and get your money back.
If you are looking for the best oral hair growth product for males, we recommend Profollica, the #1 hair growth formula for men. This product comes with 67 days of a money-back guarantee.
For women, we recommend Rogaine, which is one of the best-selling products on Amazon.
Best Hair Growth Products
- 5 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices
- Capillus Laser Hair Cap Review
- HairMax Laser Band Review: Does It Work?
- 5 Best Hair Growth Pills That Work