Effective Date: 06/20/2023
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using DrugsBank (the “Website”). Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Website.
You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using the Website. You may not access the Website if you disagree with any part of the Terms.
- Minors The Website is not intended for individuals below 18 years of age. Minors or people below 18 are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights Except for your content, DrugsBank and its licensors own all intellectual property rights and materials on this Website. You are granted a limited license to view the material on this Website.
- Restrictions You are explicitly restricted from the following actions:
- Publishing any material from this Website in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing, or otherwise commercializing any material from this Website;
- Publicly performing or showing any material from this Website;
- Using DrugsBank in any way that may be damaging to the Website;
- Using DrugsBank in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the website, or any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity about DrugsBank;
- Using this Website for any advertising or marketing purposes.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you, and DrugsBank may further restrict your access to any areas of the Website at any time, at its absolute discretion. Any user ID and password provided for this Website are confidential, and you must maintain their confidentiality.
- In these Terms & Conditions, “Your Content” refers to any audio, video, text, images, or other material you display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant DrugsBank a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any media.Your content must be your own and not invade any third party’s rights. DrugsBank reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website without notice.
- No Warranties The Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and DrugsBank makes no representations or warranties related to the materials on DrugsBank. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall DrugsBank, its officers, directors, or employees be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. This includes, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages. DrugsBank, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold DrugsBank harmless from and against any liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Severability If any provision of these Terms is invalid under any applicable law, such provision shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms DrugsBank can revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit. By using this Website, you are expected to review these Terms regularly.
- Assignment DrugsBank can assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between DrugsBank and you regarding your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction, These Terms will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be resolved in the state and federal courts located in the United States, and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
By continuing to access or use DrugsBank, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.