Does the HairMax help you regrow your hair? Read our “HairMax Laserband 82 Review” for features, pros, cons, price, and verified customer Hairmax reviews etc.
Hairmax laser is a type of hair growth therapy that involves the use of medical grade lasers to stimulate the hair follicles and promote thicker and healthier hair.
The company offers two different Laserbands, one with 41 lasers while the other uses 82 lasers. Both men and women can use it.
This Laserband comes in 699$—Quite expensive, right? so is it worth the price?
In this Hairmax Laserband 82 Review, we will take a more in-depth look at some of the claims and compare them with reality.
We will also add some verified customer reviews for understanding whether they provide any value to the customer or just a scam like other products.
Hairmax Laserband 82 Review (Full)
After hours of research and reading of many verified customer Hairmax reviews, we posted this Hairmax Review.
Please keep in mind that the statements are based on observation and honest opinion.
Hairmax was founded in 2000 and is the leading global brand in at-home hair growth technology.
According to the company, Hairmax is dedicated to improving and enriching lives by incorporating the science of hair growth into every product they sell.
Hairmax is a crescent shape laser therapy device claimed to reverse the hair loss process by stimulating and energizing hair follicles.
The band includes a specific number of medical-grade lasers expected to grow hair and stimulate your hair follicles. In This case, the Hairmax Laserband uses 82 lasers.
The LaserBand 82 comes with a device, a power adapter, a rechargeable battery, a user manual, and a quick start guide.
The company claims that the device is safe to use as it is FDA cleared. So Is HairMax safe to use?
- Our Thoughts: Generally, these devices are safe to use. They use the same technology as other laser devices, and according to FDA, they are safe to use.
Another claim The company made is that Hairmax Laserband is one of the fastest laser hair loss treatment. You have to use it for 90 seconds and three days a week for the best results.
- Our Thoughts: Honestly speaking, don’t expect miracles from this band; at least this is not fast treatment.
They also claim that it is proven to regrow hair with an average increase in hair count of 129 additional new hairs per square inch.
- Our Thoughts: Hairmax is certified through 8 FDA clearances, seven clinical studies, 14 international medical device licenses, and 6 published medical journals. One such study has concluded that it is safe to use and may be useful for both men and women with pattern hair loss. But for me, the increment of 129 hairs per square may not be the right claim.
- Doctor Recommended Laser Band: HairMax Laser Band uses medical-grade 82 lasers. The device is safe and may be used for Androgenetic alopecia, including Hereditary Hair Loss, Male and Female pattern hair loss, age-related hair loss & thinning, and menopause-related hair loss.
- Beautiful Design: This Laser Band is designed so that it can be used to cover your whole in three sections.
- Portable & Light Weight: The HairMax laser Band 82 is light, comfortable, portable, and practical for home or travel use. There are no heavy batteries to carry. It comes with a rechargeable battery and a power cord.
- Trusted Brand: According to the company, HairMax is validated by 8 FDA approvals, seven clinical studies, 14 international medical device licenses, and 6 published medical journals. Since 2000, 1.7 million devices have been sold worldwide. The original HairMax laser device was touted as the invention of Time magazine of the year and has since been reported positively in almost all media.
Benefits Of Using HairMax Laser Comb
Following are some of the benefits HairMax offers
- It activates your Hair Follicles and treats hair loss
- It also stimulates new hair growth
- The device has got 7 FDA clearances
- HairMax can repair damaged hairs
- Thicken Hair
How Does HairMax Laser Comb work?
Hair Max laser devices work through the photo-biostimulation process.
Photo-biostimulation uses light therapy, including lasers, light-emitting diodes, and broadband light, in the visible (400 – 700 nm) and near-infrared (700 – 1100 nm) electromagnetic spectrum.
Hairmax uses safe and nourishing light in the follicles of your hair to activate it for strong growth. This laser light boosts hair growth, rejuvenates hair follicles, revitalizes, and restores the natural hair growth cycle.
Basically– it works the same way as other laser devices work.
The only thing I don’t like is that it is a band that will not cover the whole area of your head.
That can be pretty uncomfortable— Since you will move the device on your head.
Does Hairmax Laserband work?
While researching the HairMax Laserband 82, we read some verified customer Hairmax reviews, and based on that; we come up with some points.
This is a valid question as you are investing a lot of money plus time, and if It didn’t work, all your money would go in vain.
So does HairMax Laserband 82 Work?
They use low-level laser therapy, and we all know that such treatment exists and is safe to use.
They will not reverse the severe loss, and they will not be able to restore the hair follicles that are not currently working.
It only works for mild to moderate hair loss in both men and women.
The HairMax claims that this band is backed by seven clinical studies, 8 FDA clearances, many medical journals, and doctor recommendations.
A 2014 study found that HairMax LaserComb led to statistically significant hair density improvements and growth rates comparable to short-term clinical trials with Rogaine and Propecia.
Another study published found that laser treatments at 655 nm (HairMax devices deliver 660) for six weeks have led to statistically significant hair growth improvements in men with alopecia.
A more recent study found that wearing laser-fitted caps was an effective hair loss treatment for the 36 men and women assessed. Although they didn’t mention a laser band in their study, the hats and the bands work on the same principle.
However, more in-depth research is required to show the efficacy of these low-level laser devices.
Our Verdict—Hairmax Laserband 82 Review
To wind up our “HairMax Review,” the company enjoys excellent customer feedback, and proven case studies with success rates above 90% are, in fact, thoughtful for recommending the device.
Many clinical studies have confirmed successful growth rates after using it regularly for six months, and there are cases where patients have promising results after 16 weeks of use.
If you use HairMax as recommended, you are likely to experience some level of hair growth. Please note that the results may be more subtle than desired and that you will have to use the device indefinitely to maintain the results.
Now that you have read our full HairMax Laserband 82 Review and still want to buy this product, it’s totally up to you, and if you don’t want to buy it, there are other options like the use of oral supplements such as Nutrafol For Men & Women.
Keep in mind that this HairMax Laserband 82 Review is based on our honest opinions and research hours.
You can also use a hair growth serum like Folliboost Hair growth serum for topical use.
And if you are looking for another Laser device, we recommend you read our full review of the 5 best Laser hair growth devices cleared by the FDA.
You can tell our reader about your experience in the comment section below if you have already used it.
- Capillus Laser Cap Review: Is it Worth it?
- Best Handheld LED light Therapy devices.
- Kiierr Laser Cap Reviews: Does It Work?
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works