In this Folliboost hair growth serum review, we will take a closer look at this formula and we will check if it really works, or is this serum a scam?
Folliboost is a topical hair growth serum as well as oral supplements that claim to stimulates your hair follicles and promote thicker, and healthy hairs.
If you look at the price, The serum comes in 41$ per 2 oz bottle and oral Folliboost capsules come in 39.95$ per 30 days supply.
This means that it’s not a less expensive product for sure.
So is it worth the price? Or it’s a scam like many other brands?
Let’s take a deeper look into some of the prominent features of this product.
Folliboost Review (Quick Review For Serum)
- Full Name: Folliboost Hair Growth Serum from Tricho Labs
- Best Actual Price: Around $41 per bottle
- Cheapest Place To Buy: Probably Amazon
- Amazon Rating: 3.9/5 (May change with time)
- My Rating: 8 out of 10
Folliboost Hair Growth Serum Review
Folliboost is a natural topical supplement formulated and manufactured by Tricho Labs in the USA. It is designed to help stimulate hair follicles, help combat hair loss, achieve thicker and fuller hair.
The company claims that the product will not only combat and reduce hair loss but also will boost the hair follicles to promote growth and regenerate damaged hair.
It is a natural serum for hair growth that works to reduce hair loss and improve overall growth.
Here is a list of claims the company made with their consumers. We will highlight these claims and will tell you if it’s worth the money.
Claim#1: Folliboost will promote thick hair regrowth, fullness in existing hair and improved density.
Our thoughts- Don’t expect the miraculous results from such topical formulations. This product contain some very well known and research-based ingredients but that works in an oral formulation. Although the customer’s review suggest that this product may work for some people.
Claim#2: Folliboost is Safe and Gentle
Our Thoughts: Yes, this serum is safe as it is manufactured in the USA and they will never allow a company to manufacture a substandard and unsafe product.
Claim#3: The company claim that Folliboost is natural.
Our thoughts: Yes if you look at the ingredients list you will find a huge list of natural (active and non-active) Ingredients.
Claim#4: Money Back Guarantee (100%)
Our Thoughts: Such guarantee allow a customer to try a product if it’s not a scam it will work and if it doesn’t work you can get your money back.
Is Folliboost worth it?
If you can afford and want to buy a topical product then this is a great supplement.
The price may be a problem for some people because it’s definitely not a cheap product.
Pros and Cons Of Folliboost
- Easy to use
- The smell is good
- It doesn’t leave hair greasy
- The consistency is thick
- Not too many ingredients
- Expensive for a 2 OZ bottle
- You have to apply it 2 times a day which may be a problem
There are many natural herbal ingredients in this formula. The only downside of the ingredients is that have not shown the exact dose.
Here are about 20 different ingredients, and some of the most important:
- Vitamin E: Included as a tocopheryl acetate and According to a study Vitamin E Improves hair growth.
- Peppermint Oil: Another study concluded that peppermint oil Promotes hair growth without affecting your health.
- Soy Germ Extract: Study also finds that it Can Reduce Hair Loss.
- Wheat germ scalp: Can improve dry and damaged hair.
- Biotin: This study suggests that biotin is best for growth and shedding.
- Arginine HCl: It is an essential amino acid and is physiologically active in the L-form. It has been shown that this amino acid is used to stimulate the hair follicle.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis root extract: A study suggests that Scutellaria baicalensis extract can be used to treat androgen-associated disorders, such as androgenetic alopecia.
There are other active and nonactive ingredients in this formula. You can check the label on the pack.
The only downside to the ingredients list is that they haven’t shown the exact quantities of each ingredient used in this formulation.
Although these ingredients are all research-based still one can’t claim it will surely work because they are studied for their internal uses.
How to Use it?
For the best results, you should use it twice a day. It is recommended to use it in the morning and in the afternoon. Apply a few drops on certain areas of your scalp and disperse the liquid with your fingers. Don’t rinse until the next application.
Folliboost Hair Growth Serum Review (Customers)
If you look at the customer’s reviews on Amazon and other well-known online stores you will find that the product has pretty much positive reviews.
According to some positive reviewers that this product helps them with their hair growth and some praised its consistency and texture.
Others admitted that it works but you have to wait for 3 months to show the results.
Although this is totally useless for some negative critics and does not help in any way, it does make your hair worse.
What do we think about this product?
If you are looking for a topical serum for hair growth and thickness we highly recommend Folliboost hair growth serum. Although this product has many complaints still there are plenty of satisfied users, We personally don’t consider Folliboost a scam.
What is the price of Folliboost?
The price of Folliboost is 41$ per 2 Oz bottle serum. It is available online from the official website, Amazon, and many other stores. If you want an oral supplement of this brand it’s available on Amazon with 39.95$ per 30 days supply.
Amazon is the best option because of it’s best price, free shipping, and money-back guarantee.
If you compare it with its competitors you will see Rogaine and other brands.
Rogaine is slightly cheaper than this one with a better market profile. The price of Rogaine for 4 months supply is 43$ which is quite cheaper than the Folliboost.
What we have learned from this “Folliboost Hair Growth Serum Review”?
- Folliboost hair growth serum is a great product with a lot of positive customer reviews.
- Second Thing this product is great in terms of its consistency, it soaks fast and doesn’t leave hair greasy.
- Third, although the formula is great it’s not affordable. You have to pay 41$ for a 2 Oz bottle.
Folliboost is a great product with a lot of positive features.
I personally recommend this product because of its many satisfied customers.
Now – this is my personal opinion.
I’m not claiming that this product will work like a Miracle.
If you have read our Folliboost review and still want to buy this product it’s totally up to you.