If you are looking for the best laser hair growth device like helmets, caps, and looking for an honest review, this article is especially for you.
Are you worried about your hair loss and thinning?
If yes, you are not alone…!!
Hair loss is a widespread problem these days, but the good news is it can be treated with medication like minoxidil, hair transplant surgery, and the use of laser therapy like laser helmets and laser hair growth caps.
If you can’t afford the hair transplant surgery and the medication doesn’t work alone, the next best option is laser therapy. This type of treatment is noninvasive, painless with no side effects. Other than this, if you want quick results, you can use it with hair growth pills Likes Nutrafol and hair loss shampoos.
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser therapy or Red light therapy is a type of modern technology that transmits photons to the scalp tissue. These photons are absorbed by weak cells to promote hair growth.
The devices available on the market emits infrared or red light on the scalp to improve blood circulation to accelerate hair growth.
A 2016 study found that the FDA cleared Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) devices are appeared to be safe and effective in male pattern hair loss (MPHL) or female pattern hair loss (FPHL).
According to a reliable source from a study, low-level laser therapy has been shown to be safe and effective for hair growth in both men and women.
Another study examined 41 men aged 18 to 48, found that laser hair treatment increased hair growth by 39% over 16 weeks.
Best Laser Hair Growth Devices (Caps & Helmets)
There are many different hair growing laser devices available, but finding the best laser hair growth device is not an easy task. We have extensively reviewed and researched different products and select some of the best laser hair growth caps and helmets available on the market. Let’s take a look at some of the best laser hair growth devices.
Illumiflow Laser Helmet for Thinning Hair
The Illuminiflow laser cap is cleared by the FDA for safety as a Class II medical device. Also, it is backed by a 6 months satisfaction guarantee and a 5 years product guarantee. These features make it one of the best laser caps for hair growth.
Illumiflow has 272 laser diodes with a 650 nm light. You only need 20-30 minutes 3 times a week. While using, you can perform other tasks.
This is the best laser hair growth device as it is 100% safe, totally painless, and effective in the treatment of hair loss.
According to the manufacturer, This hat is continually tested to comply with performance and safety regulations.
The results can be seen very quickly – in some cases after only 1-3 months of regular use – but, on average, patients begin to see improvements in the hair growth life cycle after six months of use.
There are significant improvements in hair health, volume, and shine, as well as higher density and thickness. These results are often reported in the maintenance phase (approximately nine (9) months of treatment).
The following are some of the pros and cons of this laser hair growth cap. Let’s take a look;
- It contains 272 laser diodes which can cover your scalp area
- It is FDA cleared and clinically proven with no side effects
- It’s handsfree design make it easy to use
- There is an auto-shutoff after 30 minutes
- Treatment is easy 30 minutes, 3 times per week
- They use advanced cooling technology for laser safety.
- It’s portable so you can wear it anywhere.
- Some customer complains that it stops working after a year, but this should not be a problem because a satisfaction guarantee backs it.
- The device is delivered only with a shortlist of instructions, although It is not complicated to use.
Where to buy Illumiflow: Probably Official site.
You can also,
iRestore Laser Hair Growth System
The iRestore like “iGrow laser hair” uses low-level laser therapy, which is non-invasive, safer, and clinically proven to grow thicker hair and to treat hair loss for men and women. This powerful hair grows laser helmet uses clinical resistance laser technology to treat baldness, thinning, and hair loss.
The manufacturer claimed that the device is FDA cleared, certified and tested by Intertek to ensure they meet the highest industry standards for safety and performance.
The machines deliver hair growth laser and LED light to the hair follicles to enhance the regrowth, boost the metabolism of cells, and trigger the growth of hair.
Please be sure that, IRestore doesn’t work for complete baldness. Your hair follicles must always be active; otherwise, laser therapy will not work correctly.
For the best results, you should use the device for 25 minutes every other day. This is the best laser hair growth device that is accompanied by an LCD controller that controls the time but can pause and restart if necessary.
These hair grow laser helmets have the following pros and cons.
- It is FDA cleared and drug-free so you can use it without any fear.
- They offer Six months money-back guarantee so you can check it without risk.
- The device is not expensive than the transplant surgery.
- This laser hair helmet is hands-free
- This device don’t use harmful radiation
- It is easy to use hair growth helmet
- Therapy is slow, and you will have to wait for at least six months to show the results.
- Daily 25 minutes therapy which is a bit tiring.
Theradome PRO LH80
This FDA cleared laser hair growth helmet is the best laser hair growth device available on the market. They use laser therapy with no LED. It contains 80 medical-grade lasers with 678nm light that stimulates follicles during each 20-minute treatment.
One of the benefits of using this device is that they only use a laser that has high energy density to stimulate hair follicles deep within the scalp that LEDs lack.
This hair growing laser device is very convenient. This must be the case since you wear it twice a week for 20 minutes. The helmet has flexible ankles inside. There is soft padding around the outer edge of the helmet. The cushion is made of foam to be super soft against the head.
There is a button on the front to turn on the helmet. It has built-in speakers for listening to music during treatments. The helmet has a cooling system. The lasers are fantastic, but the head can overheat just by wearing a helmet.
- Cheap laser hair growth device
- It is comfortable
- Best hair laser for regrowth
- Soft padding on the helmet that improves the user experience
- Wireless design
- Some customer complains that It also has a short battery life.
- The control buttons are located on the back of the helmet, so it may be necessary to remove the helmet to turn off the equipment.
CapillusUltra Mobile Laser Therapy Cap
The CappillusUltra Laser cap is one of the best laser caps for hair growth and is suitable for hereditary hair loss, and thinning hair for men and women. The best feature is that it is a safe and effective treatment for genetic hair loss.
Low-level laser therapy applied to the scalp has been shown to stimulate hair growth in both men and women. It is thought to act by acting on the hair follicles at the cellular level, triggering the anagen (growth) phase of the follicles.
The Capillus sells three types of low-level laser caps i.e., capillus82, Capillus 202, and Capillus 272 laser diodes.
- You need to use for 6 Minutes Daily
- It is FDA Cleared
- Clinically Proven Technology
- Maximum coverage of the scalp
- Easy safety sensors
- Recommended Physician Network
- Laser Only Technology
- Easy to use and clean
- Two (2) years warranty
- Expensive-almost $900 for the 82-laser one, and almost $2000 for the 282-laser cap.
- 202 Laser Diodes (no LEDs)
You can read Capillus Hair Growth Cap Full Review
RegrowMD Laser Cap 272
(Best Laser Caps For Hair Growth)
The RegrowMD Laser Cap 272 is the best laser hair growth device that holds most of the authorizations (8 FDA authorizations), 14 international licenses, and six (6) published medical studies and seven (7) clinical studies, which say more than enough about its safety.
HairMax engineers, doctors, and scientists have built a futuristic, comfortable hat-shaped device. The unique design, followed by the best technology, makes this device one of the best choices. This laser caps for hair growth offers optimal results used three times a week, 30 minutes per session.
The 272 high-quality lasers provide complete coverage on the head, energize and awaken the follicles offering the most effective treatment. It would have a 90% success rate with 129 new hairs per square inch.
It has previously been tested with formalized and approved clinical trials. The patients involved stated that the first visible results appeared within one or two months. At the end of the treatment, the hair was thicker and stronger. The estimated percentage of hair loss recovered was 40-80% for men and 35-60% for women.
The following are some of the pros and cons of this laser hair growth cap. Let’s take a look;
- FDA cleared for men and women
- Safe and useful for hair loss and hair thinning problem
- 272 laser can cover your whole head area.
- Got more authorization than other devices
- Fast and comfortable
- Easy to use
- value for money
- Not low budget but value for money
Do lasers for hair growth work?
Everyone’s body makeup is different, so everyone responds differently. Still, If you research the numerous clinical studies conducted on laser hair restoration devices, you will find that the statistics say yes, they work. Double-blind studies also show a difference between the use of laser devices and none.
What is the best laser for hair growth?
There are different brands of laser hair growth devices available on the market and all use medical-grade lasers. some of the best laser hair growth devices are iRestore laser hair growth system, Capillus hair growth cap, and Theradome PRO LH80.
They all work on the same mechanism as they all use lasers but we recommend you should always choose a device that is approved by the FDA, and always check the wavelength of the laser used in the device. A wavelength between 600-700nm range is considered safe and effective.
Are lasers therapy devices safe to use?
FDA will never approve a device if it is not safe for your health. A 2016 study found that the FDA cleared Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) devices are appeared to be safe and effective in male pattern hair loss (MPHL) or female pattern hair loss (FPHL).
Avoid direct contact with your eyes as it may affect your eyes.
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Laser Hair Growth Device
Before purchasing a laser device, you need to know what makes an exceptional device. You will need to be ready for the lengthy process. It takes time to work on the hair, and the results may vary between people depending on certain factors.
- Is It FDA Cleared? When a device is cleared by the FDA, it means that it is safe to use. The Food and Drug Administration would not falsely approve a device. They determined that these types of laser devices would not burn the skin.
- How much low-level lasers are used? The more lasers you have, the more benefits you will see. More lights provide better coverage of the scalp. If you are using the comb, you will not need as many lights because you are moving it. The lights will hit all parts of the scalp. So always purchase a device that have more lasers.
- What is the severity and type of hair loss? If Your hair loss is less you can choose a comb or less laser device but if your hair loss is more you need to buy a device that contains more lasers. The amount of hair loss you have will practically dictate the device. An entire bald head can benefit from a helmet or cap. Hair loss around the crown or thinning on your part can benefit from a headband.
- Side effects: The FDA also monitors the device’s side effects. If the device burned the skin, they wouldn’t approve it. It is essential to know the machine. You may see some people claiming that their skin has blackened or burned. It isn’t very likely since the FDA controls laser devices.
- Always check the nanometers of the device: When shopping laser helmets or caps, make sure that the legitimate devices match the average nanometer reading. It must be between 630 nm and 670 nm. It is the standard quantity for low-level laser therapy devices.
- How much time does it take to show the results? The way you will see the results is to use them frequently. You should be ready to spend time wearing the helmet, and caps, etc. To see improvement, it may take 25 to 30 minutes a day for months.
All of the above-discussed Laser caps have proven to be effective and are the best laser hair growth devices for regrowing hair. They are safe to use and can be used in the comfort of your home. Since many laser hair loss devices have a satisfaction guarantee, you risk a little more than a few minutes a day to try one.
- Illumiflow–is our top pick because this company is committed to your success. Also, it has been featured in numerous magazines and newsletters but The iRestore is also the best hair growth device because it is one of the hot-selling brands with 1300+ positive customer reviews. It also has some pretty awesome features.
You can buy this product if you agree and totally fine if you do not agree – in which case you can consider one of the remaining 4 best hair growth devices they are all FDA Cleared.
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works