Tres Orix forte is an appetite stimulant and the combination of 6 active ingredients that together help the body to;
- Produce more energy;
- Block histamine and serotonin in the body;
- Inhibit the growth of the herpes simplex virus by eliminating arginine;
- Metabolizing carbohydrates maintain average growth;
- Production of antibodies and haemoglobin,
- Keeping the blood sugar level in the normal range; and
- Treat vitamin B12 deficiency.
The usual recommended dose of Tres Orix Forte for an adult is 1 tablespoonful twice daily before meals.
The usual recommended dose for children such as Infants is 2 teaspoonful of 2.5ml twice daily, for 2 to 6 years old the dose is 2 teaspoonful of 5ml twice daily. For children, age 7 to 12 years is 1 teaspoon of 5ml thrice daily.
Tres Orix Forte
Let’s discuss it one by one.
Cyproheptadine- is a first-generation antihistamine with anticholinergic, antiserotonergic, and additional local anesthetic properties.
Carnitine HCL-is an amino acid that occurs naturally in the body through the conversion of L-carnitine and is used by cells to produce energy fuel. It is also involved in a variety of processes that regulate muscle movement, as well as the functioning of the heart and brain.
Lysine HCl-is an amino acid (an essential component of the protein) and is also known as L-2,6-diaminohexanoic acid, Lysine, Lys, lysine hydrochloride, lysine monohydrochloride, and other names.
Lysine has been used in alternative medicine as a potentially effective aid in the treatment of cold sores due to herpes simplex.
Vitamin B1- also known as thiamine, is a coenzyme that the body uses to convert food into energy and to maintain proper functioning of the heart and nerves. Thiamine is used to digest and extract energy from food by converting nutrients into usable energy in the form of “ATP”.
Vitamin B6- also known as pyridoxine, is one of the vitamins in the vitamin B complex family. All B vitamins, including vitamin B6, play an essential role in several physical and psychological functions. They are best known for maintaining a healthy metabolism, nerve function, liver function, skin health, eye health, and helping to increase energy levels.
Vitamin B12-also called cobalamin is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a crucial role in the normal function of the brain and nervous system through the synthesis of myelin and the formation of red blood cells.
Tres Orix Forte Uses
Tres Orix may be used under the following conditions:
- Vitamin B 12 Deficiency
- Anorexia in children, adolescents, and adults. (Anorexia is an eating disorder characterized by abnormally low body weight an intense fear of gaining weight)
- Post-infection anorexia.
- Retardation in growth, chronic vomiting.
- Emotional instability, when accompanied by an anorexic crisis.
- SSRIs induced sexual dysfunction.
- Migraine attack
- Pernicious anaemia.
- Aphthous ulcer
The effects are usually observed between 4-10 days after the administration. Treatment can be continued for a period of one to two months with a rest period of 15 -30 days without any undesirable side effects having been noticed or any alterations of humoral constant.
Tres Orix Forte Side Effects
Tres Orix is Generally well-tolerated, but all medicine has some side effects along with its beneficial effects. Following are some of the side effects related to the use of Tres Orix forte
- Allergic reactions
- Disturbed coordination
- Tres Orix Forte Syrup may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Tres Orix forte is contraindicated in the following conditions
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients.
- Allergic reactions
- Predisposition to urine retention.
- It is also contraindicated in newborns.
Tres Orix Forte Dosage
Tres Orix is useful for stimulating appetite.
- For adults, a suitable dosage is one tablespoon twice daily that you should take before meals.
- For infants two teaspoonfuls of 2.5ml twice daily.
- For 2 to 6 years old: 2 teaspoonfuls of 5ml twice daily,
- From 7 to 12 years old: 1 teaspoon of 5ml thrice daily should be recommended
Some medicine increases the effect of other medicine. Tres-Orix Forte should not be administered simultaneously with other medicines which are Central Nervous System depressants.
It is recommended to inform your doctor about the other medications and supplements you are already taking. Tres Orix Forte Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products.
- Arsenic trioxide
- Folic acid
- 5 Best Supplements for Dopamine Deficiency
- Zyrexin Review: is it worth it?
- Prevagen Review: Is it worth it?
- HairMax Laserband 82 Review
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tres Orix forte?
It is the combination of different vitamins and supplements used for weight gain and improvement of appetite.
Is Tres Orix safe in pregnancy?
Tres Orix is a combination of different vitamins and supplements. Some of them may be safe, and some may be harmful. You should consult your physician.
Is Tres Orix safe while breastfeeding?
There are no data on the excretion of Tres Orix Forte into human milk. The manufacturer recommends that due to the potential for severe adverse reactions in nursing infants, So it’s better to consult your physician.
Does Tres Orix help in weight gain?
Yes, this syrup improves appetite and helps to stimulate the brain to eat, which slows down metabolism and gaining in weight occur.
Can take Tres Orix Forte Syrup for vitamin b12 deficiency and anemia?
Yes, vitamin b12 deficiency and anemia are among the most common uses of this Syrup.
Should I use Tres Orix Forte Syrup on an empty stomach, before food or after food?
Mostly before food. However, you should consult your physician.
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when using tres Orix forte syrup?
If you are feeling dizziness, drowsiness, or any weakness after taking this syrup, Then it’s not safe to drive or operate heavy machines after consumption.