Do you want to sharpen your mental performance and enhance brain function? Have you heard about Neuriva, a supplement designed to do just that? I recently tried out the product for myself, so I will give you my honest Neuriva review in this post. From how it worked for me daily to information on what’s inside each pill and beyond, I’ll cover everything you need to know when considering if Neuriva is suitable for your brain health.
Neuriva Review (Quick) Company Name: Schiff Nutrition Best Actual Price: 87$/90 counts in a bottle (Neuriva Plus) Cheapest Place To Buy: Probably Amazon Amazon Customer Ratings: 4 out of 5 (May change with time) Amazon Total Ratings: 24,042 Walmart Total Ratings: 473 These values may change with time. Email us at ConsumerEngagement@reckitt.com Call : 1 (800) 526-6251 Is It Worth It? Coffee Cherry and Phosphatidylserine are the 2 essential ingredients in this formulation, and they carry a significant amount of research to improve brain performance. However, it still misses many ingredients that are crucial for brain health. Price At Amazon: $31.99 In stock Price At Walmart: $41.97 In stock Price At Company Website $44.95 In stock
Neuriva Review (Quick)
Company Name: Schiff Nutrition
Best Actual Price: 87$/90 counts in a bottle (Neuriva Plus)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Probably Amazon
Amazon Customer Ratings: 4 out of 5 (May change with time)
Amazon Total Ratings: 24,042
Walmart Total Ratings: 473
These values may change with time.
Email us at ConsumerEngagement@reckitt.com
Call : 1 (800) 526-6251
Is It Worth It? Coffee Cherry and Phosphatidylserine are the 2 essential ingredients in this formulation, and they carry a significant amount of research to improve brain performance. However, it still misses many ingredients that are crucial for brain health.
Price At Amazon: $31.99
Price At Walmart: $41.97
Price At Company Website $44.95
Neuriva Pros & Cons
Detailed & Honest Neuriva Review
What Is Neuriva?
Neuriva is a line of nootropic dietary supplements specially formulated to improve mental performance and cognition, help neuron health, and enhance learning abilities. Some Neuriva products may also help you relax and improve your sleep quality.
Neuriva Plus helps to optimize your brain’s performance and keep it running at its peak. Developed with five facets of cognitive enhancement in mind, including focus, memory, learning accuracy, and concentration, Neuriva Plus is the perfect way for you to get ahead.
Neuriva’s secret formula for success lies in its two powerhouse ingredients – coffee cherry extract, a naturally-derived nootropic that boosts mental performance, and Phosphatidylserine (PS), an essential brain nutrient. Together they provide numerous positive benefits to your mind.
The coffee cherry extract increases brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)—a protein that improves communication between brain cells, enhancing cognitive ability and overall health. Decreased levels of this protein have been associated with poor learning ability and cognitive decline.
Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid that has shown some promise for improving cognitive performance in healthy adults without causing any reported side effects.
But do these two active ingredients in Neuriva really work?
The newly-released Neuriva has been making waves in the health and wellness industry with its unique formula of cutting-edge ingredients. Customers everywhere have also taken notice, eager to try out this exciting new supplement that promises better brain performance.
With their plus variant, you can have long-term memory support at an 87$ per 90-dose count and a daily memory boost for just 20$ with the original pack containing 30 doses.
So, this means that the Neuriva brain supplement is expensive, but the question is, does Neuriva work, and is it worth the price, or is it another scam product like many others?
In this Neuriva plus review, we take a closer look at this formula so that consumers know what they can and cannot expect based on our testing and research on the ingredients. First, look at the ingredients and what the research says about these ingredients.
Schiff Nutrition manufactures the product a well-known nutraceutical company that makes several popular health supplements, including Neuriva. This company was founded by Dr. Eugene Schiff in 1936 with a mission to discover new and proven ingredients backed by science. The company manufactures high-quality products; its well-known brands are Neuriva, Airborne, Movefree, digestive advance, and many others. Their official website has many resources for learning about Neuriva supplement and purchasing it online.
The company offers different variations based on the ingredients and dosage form.
1. Original Neuriva Brain Performance Review
The core ingredients in this early formulation are coffee cherry and Phosphatidylserine. As discussed above, the coffee cherry extract has been proven to improve brain-deriving neurotrophic factor (BDNF), while Phosphatidylserine supports neuronal health and improves brain performance. These are the 2 core ingredients used in all of Neuriva’s products.
- Reviews On Amazon: 6,000+
- Ratings: 4.3/5
- Price: $16.39
2. Neuriva Plus Review
Neuriva has evolved its original supplement to Neuriva Plus by adding extra ingredients like vitamins such as B6, B12, and folic acid. Vitamin B6 plays a crucial role in mood regulation because it is essential for creating neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin, and GABA.
- Reviews On Amazon: 26,000+
- Ratings: 4.2/5
- Price: $33.89
3. Neuriva Brain Performance De-Stress
This product is made from Coffee cherry extract, L-theanine, and French Melon concentrate. L theanine is an amino acid added to this product because of its calming effect. It’s an excellent ingredient for anxiety and stress relief. French melon extract is a great source of vitamin A, B6, and potassium, but I couldn’t find any clinical study regarding its use in brain health.
- Reviews On Amazon: 236
- Ratings: 4.6/5
- Price: $49.75
4. Neuriva Gummies Review
This is similar to the original version of Neuriva, but it comes in gummies for those who don’t like swallowing oral pills. Neuriva gummy also fuels the 6 indicators of brain performance: focus, memory, reasoning, learning, accuracy, and concentration.
- Reviews On Amazon: 6,000+
- Ratings: 4.3/5
- Price: $32.99 for original and 45 for plus version.
5. Neuriva Brain+ Eye Support Review
It is packed with the same old Coffee cherry extract, added lutein, vitamins A, C, and E, Zinc, and Zeaxanthin. These ingredients help improve your brain and eye health. You will get $19.18 per pack on Amazon and Walmart.
- Reviews On Amazon: 1734
- Ratings: 4.4/5
- Price: $29.95
6. Neuriva Relax & Sleep Review
This is a specially designed formula for deep sleep. This product contains 120mg of ashwagandha extract and 200mg L theanine for better sleep. The product is new in the market, but hundreds of Neuriva sleep reviews are online. Neuriva Relax & Sleep comes at $15.75 per 30 counts.
- Reviews On Amazon: 701
- Ratings: 3.7/5
- Price: $12.97
7. Neuriva Brain + Energy Shots
This energy drink from Neuriva contains vitamin B12, coffee cherry extract for focus and concentration, and caffeine for an energy boost. It comes in 2 delicious flavors lemonade and strawberry. The price of one tropical flavor is $31.99 per pack.
- Reviews On Amazon: 115
- Ratings: 4.4/5
- Price: $78.99
Benefits of taking Neuriva
Here is a list of benefits claimed by the Schiff vitamins
Strengthen Brain cells
- Research shows that the Arabica plant Coffea can increase levels of BDNF or Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor. This naturally occurring compound supports healthier connections between neurons in the brain.
Promote Memory, learning, and Neuronal Health
- Another medically proven ingredient in Neuriva Plus is Phosphatidylserine (PS)—a phospholipid naturally found in neurons and cell membranes’ structures. Plant Sourced Sharp PS is also clinically proven to promote neuronal health and promote memory, and learning 
Cognitive function and brain health
- Neuriva Plus also contains Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid. They play essential roles in brain health and cognitive function. These nutrients help to protect the brain from damage and support healthy cognitive function.
Neuriva Plus Ingredients
The Neuriva brain performance original formula has two active ingredients that, according to the manufacturer, will boost your brain performance.
The following is a list of Neuriva Ingredients and the research behind each constituent. First, let’s have a deep look at the Neuriva Ingredients.
Coffee Cherry Extract (Neurofactor)—100mg
Researchers have discovered that coffee contains compounds that promote the release of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), a protein crucial for learning and connecting with others. It’s been said to help prevent brain aging as well.
Neuro factor is extracted from the coffee arabica plant and has been shown to increase brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels. Coffee Fruit Extract is a natural brain booster supplement from bright red fruits wrapped in coffee beans. It is full of antioxidants and brain-boosting compounds.
- Recently, there has been a growing interest in the benefits of coffee cherries. One 2013 study found that it increased BDNF levels by 143%.
- According to the 2019 double-blind study, the coffee cherry extract is associated with tendencies to improve accuracy during reaction times when taken in the morning or twice daily.
- A more recent 2019 study looked at how this extract impacted cognitive performance and showed significant improvements in 71 adults with mild cognitive decline; they could think more clearly when taking 100mg daily compared to a placebo.
The original formula has 100 mg of the coffee cherry extract, while the Extra strength formula is loaded with 200 mg of this BDNF-boosting compound.
The core ingredient in Neuriva is Phosphatidylserine, or simply PS for short, an essential component that makes up every cell in your body. It is a natural component of the brain’s neuronal membrane and involves different brain activities.
According to a study, Phosphatidylserine supports human cognitive functions, including short-term memory formation, long-term memory stabilization, new memories, learning and retrieving information, discussing and solving problems, focusing, language skills, and communication. It also supports movement functions, especially immediate reaction and anxiety.
Soy-based PS improves memory function in the elderly. A study from 2010 demonstrated that it improved cognitive performance, but research using animal-derived Phosphatidylserine was less successful than those created through soy production methods. Here is what the study says about PS;
- A study revealed that PS could improve age-related memory decline in older people.
- Another study also suggests that this ingredient may help improve depression in some people, but more in-depth research is needed.
- When used along with Omega 3 fatty acids, Phosphatidylserine can help treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- The recommended dose of PS is 100mg 3 times a day, and the good news is: the Neuriva brain performance supplement is also packed with 100 mg of Phosphatidylserine per serving.
Also, Neuriva brain performance plus is loaded with some extra strength ingredients along with these two. These include Vitamin b12, B6, and folic acid.
Vitamin B12 deficiency has been linked to memory loss, especially in older adults. This Vitamin can help prevent brain atrophy and neuron damage in the brain and is often associated with memory loss or dementia.
- According to a study, taking vitamin B12 supplements can improve memory performance.
- Vitamin B12 may benefit your brain by preventing the loss of neurons, while the combination of vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids slows mental decline in the early stage of dementia.
- Other studies also suggest that a deficiency of Vitamin b12 can contribute to poor brain performance, so supplementing your brain with Vitamin b12 may help improve your brain health. However, more research is needed to learn more about this Vitamin and its relation to brain performance.
- The Neuriva brain performance plus supplement contains 2.4mcg of Vitamin B12 per serving.
Vitamin B6 is one of the B family vitamins that play significant roles in keeping the brain and nervous system functioning correctly. It is also vital for proper brain development (in children) and function (for all ages). In addition, it helps the body produce the hormones serotonin (which regulates mood) and norepinephrine (which helps your body deal with stress). Vitamin B6 also helps the body develop melanin, which controls the body’s clock and sleep.
- Statistical analysis of the Boston Normative Aging Study showed an association between high serum vitamin B6 concentration and improved memory scores in 70 men aged 54–81.
- Another research revealed that a low level of Vitamin B6 might be linked to dementia and cognitive decline.
- One Neuriva Brain performance plus capsule contains 1.7 mg of Vitamin B6.
Now that we have discussed the ingredients, we will summarize the results of a detailed assessment to provide you with the information you need to make a better decision before trying it out.
How does Neuriva Work?
The main product ingredient is a coffee cherry extract (neuro factors), and according to the company’s claim, this ingredient increases the level of the brain-derived neurotrophic factor.
- A 2019 study mentioned that it could increase serum concentrations of serum total and exosomal (BDNF) in the brain. This increase can ultimately lead to improving cognitive function.
- Another double-blind study has shown that this component significantly increases cognitive function.
This formula also contains Phosphatidylserine, which restores acetylcholine release in aged people by maintaining the molecules’ proper supply. In addition, it may increase the availability of endogenous choline for acetylcholine synthesis.
Does Neuriva Actually Work?
Based on our research on this product, we are still determining if Neuriva brain performance will work precisely as claimed. However, it can be a useful little tool to help you achieve your brain health if used correctly.
There is no ultimate medical evidence that this product will support all the six brain performance indicators like focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration, and reasoning.
However, Neuriva brain performance contains some ingredients that improve your brain performance. This formula contains vitamin B12, B6, and folic acid, improving brain performance and cognition.
This Neuriva review is based on the research behind every ingredient used in this formulation. This stack contains all the commonly used supplements like Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid. The only brain-boosting component is Phosphatidylserine, which can improve your brainpower and enhance productivity.
Neuriva Side Effects—Is It Safe?
Generally, this supplement is tolerated well and is safe to use. However, The following side effects may commonly occur when using Neuriva brain performance plus.
- Phosphatidylserine can cause side effects, including insomnia (trouble with sleep) and stomach upset, particularly at over 300 mg.
- Don’t take this supplement with other anticholinergic drugs because Phosphatidylserine in this formulation might increase chemicals that can decrease these medications’ effects.
- Gas and abdominal cramps may occur in some people.
- It contains 100 mg of coffee extract, is safe to use, and may not cause any side effects.
- As the source of PS in this brand is soy, it may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- If you are a pregnant and breastfeeding woman, you should ask your doctor before using this supplement.
Note: This is not a complete list of Neuriva side effects. Do your research before buying this or any other product.
Is Neuriva Legit?
This is an entirely legit product based on ingredients with many health benefits. But if you expect magic from this supplement, you might be wrong because it contains some natural ingredients that might only work for some.
Overall, this is a good product, but there are other cheap and high-quality alternatives to Neuriva with more research-based safe ingredients.
Is Neuriva all-natural?
The product description on amazon says it is all-natural with whole food extract and clinically proven ingredients. According to the company website, these ingredients will fuel five indicators of brain performance.
Is Neuriva FDA approved?
It is important to note that Neuriva is a supplement, and the FDA doesn’t consider and regulate it as a medicine. Therefore, according to the FDA, they do not have the authority to review dietary supplement products’ safety and efficacy.
Still, these supplements have some health benefits; they can also cause unexpected side effects. Do your research before buying any supplement. They may contain some harmful ingredients.
How to use it—Neuriva Dosage?
The instructions for use are the same regardless of the version selected. The company has suggested that adults take a capsule daily before bed. Pregnant women and breastfeeding or taking medication should talk to their doctor before starting.
- Why should you take Neuriva at bedtime? Only Neuriva Relax and sleep should be taken 30-60 minutes before bed for better results. Because this product is packed with some ingredients that induce sleep.
- The usual dose for Neuriva brain+energy shots is taking one shot daily. Please don’t exceed the amount; it may cause side effects.
- The dose of gummies for adults is two gummies daily. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
What Do Other People Think—Neuriva Reviews?
Most of the Neuriva reviews on Amazon are positive. Consumers who use it say that this nootropic can improve their memory and energy levels, with some noting a few side effects, such as grogginess after using it for several days or weeks without improving symptoms.
If you look at the verified customer Neuriva plus and original reviews on Amazon and other online platforms, you will find that the product has some positive feedback.
This brain stack has got 4.4/5 ratings on Amazon (Total reviews were 85 at the time of writing this article, which may change with time).
The Neuriva Plus received a 4.2/5 star rating when the total reviews were more than 13000. It’s more than enough to judge a product.
Let’s quickly overview what other people think about this brand.
- For some people, it truly works and is a fantastic product for brain performance.
- Others were highly impressed with the product because of the Phosphatidylserine.
- One negative reviewer reported that the product put him in a stressful psychedelic state during the night.
We have found the following Neuriva reviews (testimonials) via customers online:
5 Stars Neuriva Brain Performance Reviews
1 Star Neuriva Brain Performance Reviews
Note: Amazon doesn’t allow an unverified customer to review a product. You can read more such reviews on the Amazon product page.
Neuriva Vs Prevagen
Neuriva and Prevagen offer users two distinct routes for boosting brain power. Both promise to give your grey matter the edge, with markedly different ingredients that provide a unique experience tailored to each individual’s needs.
Let’s find out more about Neuriva Vs. Prevagen
Neuriva Prevagen Manufacturer: AmazonUs/RBHC7 Manufacturer: Quincy Bioscience Ingredients: Ingredients: Daily Dose: 2 capsules per day Daily Dose: 1 capsule per day Customer Reviews Customer Reviews
Vitamin B6, B12, and
Vitamin D (D3)
Manufacturer: Quincy Bioscience
Daily Dose: 2 capsules per day
Daily Dose: 1 capsule per day
Where To Buy Neuriva?
Various Neuriva products are available on the Schiff website, Amazon, and most online and offline pharmacies like Walgreens or Target.
There is one bottle that contains:
- Neuriva Original (32.99)
- Neurivra Plus ($49.49)
- Gummy Neuriva De-Stress ($24.99).
You can purchase it anywhere, but we recommend Amazon because of its free shipping and customer-friendly policies.
What Sets Neuriva Apart From Its Competitors?
Neuriva stands out from its competitors due to the stellar combination of two scientifically proven ingredients. Phosphatidylserine may help prevent memory loss and mental decline and improve Alzheimer’s symptoms. The Coffee cherry extract is packed with antioxidants that reduce anxiety while creating new pathways in your brain for clearer thinking. With thousands of reviews, users give Neuriva an average rating of 4/5 on Amazon and other customer sites.
Comparable Products To Consider;
With an array of choices for promoting cognitive performance, it’s important to look into the high-quality alternatives that exist. We’ll be exploring other products from various brands promising healthy brain functioning and increased mental acuity – a decision made easier with access to this valuable information. Let’s discuss them one by one;
Our #1 Recommended
Ready to take your brain power up a notch? BrainPill® is the perfect product for you! It’s packed with 13 premium ingredients like Synapsa, Cognizin®, and L-tyrosine among others that can help tackle mental fatigue while enhancing cognitive performance. Achieve those goals more quickly by powering through sluggishness or foggy thinking – all at an unbeatable value. Read more about this amazing product in our honest review.
Prevagen is an OTC supplement that promises to improve memory and brain function in older adults. Its key ingredient, apoaequorin, was sourced from the bioluminescent proteins of jellyfish. While research on its effectiveness remains limited, it could be a perfect remedy for improving cognitive abilities as we age. You can learn more information about this supplement ←Here.
Onnit Alpha Brain
Onnit Alpha Brain is another innovative nootropic stack that promises to help optimize your cognitive performance. Blending a variety of potent ingredients like L tyrosine, Bacopa extract, and Phosphatidylserine, this brain supplement can give you the edge regarding mental clarity and energy – helping minimize age-related decline while getting rid of any annoying bouts with “brain fog.” Joe Rogan’s Alpha Brain gives people a chance to stay sharp in a natural way. Learn more about Alpha Brain ←Here.
NeuroQ is a new over-the-counter nootropic supplement created by Dr. Dale Bredesen, one of the world’s most prestigious neurologists. NeuroQ contains six scientifically-backed ingredients known to create newfound clarity and focus, improve mental performance, and increase brain speed – all while promoting overall cognitive health. Clinically tested doses provide your mind with therapeutic support for peak functionality; Ginkgo biloba extract plus Gotu kola work together to boost blood flow so that new cells can form in the body. You can learn more about its ingredients, pros and cons, side effects, dosage, customer feedback, and much more in our detailed and honest NeuroQ review.
Bottom Line— Neuriva Review
To conclude our ‘Neuriva brain performance review,” There are a few things to note.
Neuriva is a good product but not the ultimate product for your brain health. Although the product is potentially safe, there is still significantly less evidence for its 100% effectiveness.
It is formulated using only two ingredients—coffee fruit extract and Phosphatidylserine. Neuriva lacks some crucial nutrients and minerals essential for mental health and well-being.
- Coffee fruit—The brain-derived neuro factors (BDNF) can be found in many fruit types, but the evidence to support its use is still lacking. We do not know which coffee ingredient can promote BDNF or whether it is found in large quantities.
- Phosphatidylserine— supports the healthy formation of brain cells but has no particularly severe effects. So, Neuriva is far from being the most potent nootropic on the market.
If you look at the Better Business Bureau (BBB) profile of this company, it is not accredited, and there are customer complaints.
The product doesn’t have an outstanding formula for producing cognitive effects; however, If you have read our Neuriva brain performance review and still want to buy it, it’s totally up to you.
While on the other hand, its competitor products contain a full spectrum of natural nootropics that can boost your mental health and brain performance.
Our #1 Recommendation is Brain Pill®.
If you are looking for something more potent and effective, we recommend Brain Pill®. It is a highly effective brain-boosting supplement with 11 natural and research-based ingredients that enhance cognitive performance, improve blood circulation, improve brain energy, and regenerate the brain.
Why do we recommend Brain Pill and Not Neuriva?
- Neuriva contains two active ingredients, while Brain Pill is packed with 13 universal and premium nootropics ingredients.
- Contain no proprietary blend; all dosages are shown on the label.
- Work for a wide range of cognitive functions, brain cell protection, enhancing the focusing ability, and many more benefits.
- You will get a discount if you buy it from the Official Brain Pill Site. Bulk purchases and auto subscription programs can help you save a lot of $.
- The product is backed by a 67-day money-back guarantee—which is hard to ignore because you can test it risk-free, and if it doesn’t work out, return it and get your money back.
- Leading health edge (makers of this brand) claims that a solid scientific research team is developing the latest nutraceuticals that are clinically stable and safe to use.
If you have used Neuriva and want to add your review, please add it in the review section below. Only add your honest and unbiased opinion.
Here is a complete list of Nootropic supplements, Their Types, And Different Brands.