In this Neuriva Brain Performance Review, we will see what it actually is; it’s ingredients, Pros & Cons, Company Claims, Neuriva reviews from customers, and our thoughts.
Neuriva is a nootropic supplement manufactured by Schiff Vitamins.
The company offers two strengths: “Neuriva Original,” while the second one is the “Neuriva Brain performance plus.”
The new Neuriva brain performance supplement promises to enhance your focus, learning, Improved memory function, Improved “accuracy”, and Heightened concentration.
Neuriva supplement is a new addition to the market. Even though they used very few ingredients, the product attracted a lot of attention from its customers.
The Neuriva brain performance original formula has two active ingredients that, according to the manufacturer, will boost your brain performance.
These ingredients are
- Coffee cherry (neurofactor) and
- Plant-sourced (phosphatidylserine).
While the Neuriva brain performance plus contain
- Coffee cherry,
- Vitamin B6, B12, and
- Folic acid.
The price for a single pack Neuriva original is 20$/30 counts, while for a Neuriva plus, it’s 87$/90 counts.
This means that it is not a cheap product. But the question is, does Neuriva work, and is it worth the price, Or another scam product like many others?
In this Neuriva brain performance review, we take a closer look at this formula so that consumers know what they can and cannot expect. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and what the research says about these ingredients.
Neuriva Brain Performance Review
Now that we know it’s ingredients, we will look at the products from Schiff Vitamins.
Neuriva brain performance plus is the extra strength formula from Schiff vitamins. Neuriva is a natural nootropic supplement that takes advantage of a substance called neuro factors’ clear brain-enhancing capabilities.
In this Neuriva review, we will take a more in-depth look at some of this brand’s prominent features, and we will also check whether it’s worth the price or just a scam? We will also add Neuriva reviews from verified customers.
In the end, we will also add a high-quality alternative to this brand, so keep reading this post.
Pic: Amazon I Neuriva brain performance reviewNeuriva Review (Quick)
Benefits of taking Neuriva
Here is a list of benefits claim by the Schiff vitamins
- Strengthen Brain cells: Coffea is an Arabica plant and is clinically proven to increase brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). BDNF is known to strengthen the links between brain cells.
- Promote Memory, learning, and Neuronal Health: Another medically proven ingredient in Neurova Plus, phosphatidylserine (PS), is a phospholipid naturally found in the structure of neurons and cell membranes. Plant Sourced Sharp PS is also clinically proven to promote neuronal health and promote memory and learning.
- Cognitive function and brain health: Nureva Plus also contains Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid to support brain health and cognitive functions.
Coffee Cherry Extract (Neurofactor): Neurofactor is the extract from the coffee arabica plant and has been shown to increase brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels. Coffee Fruit Extract is a natural brain booster supplement from bright red fruits wrapped in coffee beans. It is full of antioxidants and brain-boosting compounds.
- According to the 2019 double-blind study, the Coffee cherry extract is associated with tendencies to improve accuracy during reaction times when taken in the morning or twice daily.
- The original Neuriva formula have100 mg of the coffee cherry extract, while the Extra strength formula contains 200 mg of it.
Phosphatidylserine: It is a natural component of the brain neuronal membrane, and it involves different brain activities. According to a study, Phosphatidylserine supports human cognitive functions, including short-term memory formation, long-term memory stabilization, new memories, learning and retrieving information, and discussing and solving problems, focus, language skills, and communication. It also supports movement functions, especially immediate reaction and anxiety.
- The Neuriva brain performance supplement contains 100 mg of Phosphatidylserine per servings.
While “Neuriva brain performance plus” has some extra strength ingredients along with these two. These include vitamin b12, B6, and folic acid.
Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 deficiency has been linked to memory loss, especially in older adults. This Vitamin can play a role in preventing brain atrophy, which is neuron damage in the brain and is often associated with memory loss or dementia. According to a study that taking vitamin B12 supplements can improve memory performance.
- The Neuriva brain performance plus supplement contains 2.4mcg of vitamin B12 per serving.
Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is one of the B family vitamins that play significant roles in keeping the brain and nervous system functioning correctly. It is also vital for proper brain development (in children) and function (for all ages). It helps the body produce the hormones serotonin (which regulates mood) and norepinephrine (which helps your body deal with stress). Vitamin B6 also helps the body develop melanin, which controls the body’s clock and sleep. Statistical analysis of the Boston Normative Aging Study showed that the association between high serum vitamin B6 concentration and improved memory score was found in 70 men aged 54–81.
- One Neuriva Brain performance plus capsule contains 1.7 mg of Vitamin B6.
Now that we have discussed the ingredients, we will now summarize all the results of a detailed assessment to provide you with the information you need so that you can make a better decision before trying it out.
How Neuriva Work?
The main product ingredient is a coffee cherry extract (neuro factors), and according to the company claim, this ingredient increases the level of the brain-derived neurotrophic factor.
- A 2019 study mentioned that it could increase your serum concentrations of both serum total and exosomal (BDNF) in the brain. This increase can ultimately lead to improving cognitive function.
- Another double-blind study has shown that this component significantly increases cognitive function.
This formula also contains phosphatidylserine, which restores acetylcholine release in the aged people by maintaining the proper supply of molecules. It may increase the availability of endogenous choline for acetylcholine synthesis.
Does Neuriva actually Work?
Based on our research on this product, we are not sure that Neuriva brain performance will work precisely as it is claimed. However, it can be a useful little tool to help you achieve your brain health if used correctly.
There is no ultimate medical evidence that this product will support all the six indicators of brain performance like focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration, and reasoning.
However, Neuriva brain performance contains some of the ingredients that improve your brain performance. This formula contains vitamin B12, B6, and folic acid, improving brain performance and cognition.
This Neuriva review is based on the research behind every ingredient used in this formulation. To be honest, this stack contains all the commonly used supplements like Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid. The only brain-boosting ingredient is Phosphatidylserine, which can improve your brainpower and enhance your productivity.
Neuriva Side Effects- Is Neuriva Safe?
Generally, this supplement is tolerated well and is safe to use. However, The following side-effects may commonly occur when using Neuriva brain performance plus.
- As it contains phosphatidylserine can cause side effects including insomnia and stomach upset, particularly at doses over 300 mg.
- Don’t take this supplement with other anticholinergic drugs because Phosphatidylserine present in this formulation might increase chemicals that can decrease these medications’ effects.
- It contains 100 mg of coffee extract which is safe to use and may not cause any side effects.
Note: This is not a complete list of side effects. Do your research before buying this or any other product.
Neuriva Pros & Cons
The instructions for use are the same regardless of the version selected. The company has suggested that adults take a capsule daily before bed. People who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medication should talk to their doctor before starting.
Neuriva Brain Performance Reviews By Customers
If you look at the verified customer reviews on Amazon and other online platforms, you will find that the product has some pretty reviews.
This product has got 4.4/5 ratings on Amazon (Total reviews were 85 at the time of writing this article, and this may change with time)
We have found the following Neuriva reviews (testimonials) via customers online:
5 Stars Neuriva Reviews
1 Star Neuriva Reviews
Note: Amazon don’t allow an unverified customer to review on a product
Bottom Line- Neuriva Review
To conclude our ‘Neuriva brain performance review,” This is a little mixed bag- It’s not a bad product but also not the ultimate product for your brain. Although the product is potentially safe, there is still significantly less evidence for its 100% effectiveness. The products do not contain vitamins or minerals. Therefore, it is not possible to increase cognition with this supplement.
It contains only two ingredients – coffee fruit extract and phosphatidylserine. The promise of BDNF boosters can be expressed in many types of fruit, but the evidence is still lacking. We do not know which coffee ingredient can promote BDNF or whether it is found in large quantities. Phosphatidylserine supports the healthy formation of brain cells but has no particularly severe effects. Neuriva is far from being the most potent nootropic on the market.
If you look at the Better Business Bureau (BBB) profile of this company, it is not accredited, and there are complaints from the customers.
We think that the product doesn’t have an incredibly useful formula for producing cognitive effects; however, If you have read our Neuriva brain performance review and still want to buy it, it’s totally fine and up to you.
While on the other hand, it’s competitor products contain a full spectrum of natural nootropics that can boost your mental health and brain performance.
Our #1 Recommendation is Mind Lab Pro
If you are looking for something more potent and effective, we recommend Mind Lab Pro. It is a highly effective brain-boosting supplement that contains 11 natural and research-based ingredients that enhance cognitive performance, improve blood circulation, improve brain energy, and regenerate the brain.
Why do we recommend Mind Lab Pro and Not Neuriva?
- Neuriva contains two active ingredients while Mind Lab Pro contains 11 universal nootropics
- Contain no proprietary blend; all dosage are shown on the label
- Work for a wide range of cognitive function
- Work for brain cell protection, enhance the focusing ability and many more benefits
- You will get some discount if you buy it from the Official Mind Lab Pro Site
- It was developed by Opti Nutra, a well-known company in the UK. The products are made in the United States.
- Opti-Nutra claims that they have a strong team of scientific researchers developing the latest nutraceuticals that are clinically stable and safe to use.
- Read the Full Review Of Mind Lab Pro
This article is written and reviewed by a Registered Pharmacist Manzoor Ahmad (Pharm.D)
- Prevagen Review: Is it worth it & where to buy Prevagen?
- Nutrafol Review: Men & Women’s, Is it Worth It?
- 10 best Omega 3 supplements for vegans
- Heal-n-Soothe Review: Ingredients, Uses, Side Effects, etc
- 5 Best Supplements for Dopamine Deficiency
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works