Are you looking to enhance your cognitive abilities, stop procrastination and improve productivity? Thesis Nootropics may be the solution for you. In this Thesis Nootropics Review, we will explore the pros and cons of using this brand, their products line, ingredients, benefits, side effects, dosage, where to buy, high-quality alternatives, how this product can be improved, customer Thesis Nootropics reviews, and much more. Stay with us.
Quick Thesis Review
- Brand: Thesis
- Products: Clarity, Logic, Creativity, Energy, Confidence, and Motivation.
- Best Place To Buy Thesis Nootropics? The company website.
- Thesis Nootropics Cost: Regular Price is around $120, but if you subscribe, the price will be around $79.
- Is It Worth It?: The price is high, their approach is unique, and if you can afford it, give it a try.
- Thesis Nootropics Alternatives: We recommend Brain Pill®.
A Detailed Thesis Nootropics Review
What are Thesis Nootropics?
Thesis is a supplement brand that specializes in selling personalized nootropics, with supplements bearing unique names such as “Clarity,” “Logic,” “Creativity,” “Energy,” “Confidence,” and “Motivation.” The company claims its products are tailored to customers’ specific brain chemistry and will help improve overall brain health, but is there any scientific evidence to support this claim, or is it merely a marketing ploy?
This article aims to address all of these concerns and more as we delve into the Thesis’s marketing practices and health claims. We will examine their formulations based on medical research to determine their potential efficacy and provide unsponsored user reviews of Thesis nootropics, including feedback from individuals with ADHD.
Our goal is to thoroughly analyze Thesis and its products, allowing potential customers to make an informed decision regarding their health and well-being.
Ingredients of Thesis Nootropics
As discussed above, this brand offers multiple products targeting different areas of the brain. Let’s have a quick look at the ingredients present in each product.
Thesis Clarity Ingredients
- Alpha GPC 50% —500mg
- 7,8-DHF —30mg
- Lion’s Mane 8:1—500mg
- Caffeine —100mg
- L-Theanine— 200mg
Thesis Motivation Ingredients
- L-Phenylalanine —500mg
- Dynamine® —100mg
- B12 —1000mcg
- Forskolin 20% —250mg
- Artichoke Extract 5%— 450mg
- Caffeine —100mg
- L-Theanine —200mg
Thesis Creativity Ingredients
- Alpha GPC 50%— 150mg
- Agmatine —250mg
- Panax Ginseng —200mg
- Ashwagandha —300mg
- Zembrin —25mg
- Caffeine —100mg
- L-Theanine —200mg
Thesis Energy Ingredients
- Choline —300mg
- Zynamite® —300mg
- TeaCrine® —100mg
- NAC —500mg
- Sabroxy® —100mg
- NALT —300mg
- Caffeine —100mg
- L-Theanine —200mg
Let’s discuss them one by one;
- AlphaGrain® Alpha GPC 50%: Alpha GPC is a choline compound found in the brain and helps increase acetylcholine levels . This neurotransmitter is vital for learning, memory, and attention. Alpha GPC is also thought to improve athletic performance and reduce cognitive decline in older adults.
- Dihydrohonokiol-B: According to multiple studies, dihydro honokiol-B (DHH-B) exhibits robust anxiolytic properties, which makes it effective in mitigating anxiety. These studies have demonstrated that DHH-B can produce significant results in as little as one hour after treatment, highlighting its rapid onset of action.
- Choline: Choline is another essential nutrient that is important for brain function. It is a precursor to acetylcholine and helps to improve memory, focus, and attention. Choline is also crucial for liver health and metabolism.
- Saffron: is a crucial component in Thesis nootropics, offering several benefits, such as boosting dopamine and glutamate levels in a dose-dependent manner. Moreover, studies have revealed positive effects on patients with Alzheimer’s disease. These findings attest to the potential cognitive-enhancing properties of saffron, making it a valuable ingredient in nootropic formulations.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo Biloba is a herbal supplement used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine. It is thought to improve cognitive function by increasing blood flow to the brain and reducing inflammation. Ginkgo Biloba is also believed to have antioxidant properties and may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline .
- Theobromine: Theobromine is a natural compound found in cocoa beans, similar to caffeine. It is thought to improve mood, energy, and focus  without the adverse side effects associated with caffeine. Theobromine is also believed to have antioxidant properties and may help to improve cardiovascular health.
- Zembrin: sourced from a plant native to South Africa, has been demonstrated to produce cognitive-enhancing and anti-anxiety effects in clinical trials. Remarkably, these effects were observed at the same 25mg dose present in Thesis Creativity, underscoring the potential potency of this ingredient. These findings support using Zembrin in nootropic supplements to improve cognitive function and reduce anxiety.
- Forskolin: is one of the key ingredients in the Thesis Motivation nootropic supplement. While animal studies have shown promising results in reducing memory loss, it’s worth noting that the lowest effective dose used in these studies was more than twice the human-equivalent dose found in Thesis. To date, there have been no clinical trials with human participants that conclusively prove the efficacy of Forskolin as a nootropic.
- Lion’s mane: is recognized for stimulating nerve growth factors and promoting neurite outgrowth of specific neural cells. It has been widely used in nootropic formulations as a safe and reliable neurotrophic. However, while studies have confirmed its cognitive benefits, claims of neuroprotective properties have been contradicted . These findings emphasize the potential of lion’s mane as a cognitive enhancer and highlight the importance of accurate marketing claims based on scientific evidence.
- 7,8 Dihydroxyflavone: 7,8-DHF is another natural flavonoid that has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and activate the TrkB receptor, which is known to promote the growth of neurons. While some animal studies have shown promising results in terms of cognitive and motor benefits, there is currently no human evidence to support these claims. While 7,8-DHF shows potential as a nootropic supplement, it’s important to note that more research is needed to understand its potential benefits and risks in humans.
- Agmatine: is a promising treatment for neuropathic pain and exhibits potent antidepressant effects. Research suggests that it may be effective in treating depressive symptoms. Moreover, a comprehensive 5-year safety study indicated no significant long-term side effects associated with agmatine use, indicating its safety and tolerability as a nootropic ingredient. These findings highlight the potential benefits of agmatine in enhancing cognitive function and mood.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC): is a supplement that provides many health benefits, including antioxidant replenishment and brain nourishment. NAC helps regulate glutamate levels, a crucial neurotransmitter in the brain. The excess glutamate and glutathione depletion can lead to brain damage, which may contribute to several mental health disorders, including bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, OCD, and substance use disorder.
- L-Theanine: this is an amino acid found naturally in tea leaves, mainly green tea. It has been shown to promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety without causing drowsiness. L-Theanine can also increase alpha brain waves, associated with a state of relaxed focus, and improve cognitive performance, including attention, memory, and learning.
- Panax Ginseng: also known as Asian Ginseng, is an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. It has been shown to have many benefits for brain health, including improving cognitive function, memory, and attention. Studies have also suggested that Panax Ginseng may have neuroprotective effects and may be helpful in preventing and treating neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Epicatechin: belongs to a group of compounds known as polyphenols. Research suggests that epicatechin may be a promising dietary compound for improving cognitive function in older adults. According to a scientific study, epicatechin may have positive effects on brain function, cognition, and memory. The study found that epicatechin helped improve memory tasks, executive function, and processing speed in older adults. However, further research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits and mechanisms of action of epicatechin on brain health.
- Caffeine: is a stimulant that is known to improve alertness and concentration. It works by blocking adenosine receptors in the brain, which can lead to increased production of other neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine. Caffeine has also improved cognitive performance, including memory and reaction time. However, it is essential to note that excessive caffeine consumption can negatively affect sleep and anxiety.
Overall, the ingredients in Thesis Nootropics are designed to improve cognitive function, memory, focus, and energy levels. While these ingredients are generally safe, it is essential to consult a doctor before using any new supplement, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medications.
Benefits of Using Thesis Nootropics
- Improved memory and recall abilities.
- Increased focus and concentration.
- Enhanced Creativity and imagination.
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels.
- Increased energy levels and motivation.
How Does Thesis Nootropics Work?
To begin the Thesis experience, fill out a questionnaire on their website. The questions are straightforward and do not require any extensive medical history. Once completed, the Thesis algorithm analyzes millions of data points to determine which blend has the highest potential to improve your life.
Upon receiving your package, you will find four different blends: Clarity, Creativity, Logic, and Energy. Each combination will be taken for six days while tracking how it affects you in a daily journal provided in the starter kit.
For example, note how you feel during your first week of taking Creativity. Did you become more productive? Did your focus improve, or did you experience less procrastination? Did you feel more energized? Whatever the effects, please make a note of them for future reference. The following week, try the second blend and repeat the process.
Thesis offers the ability to contact their coaches, who are knowledgeable in the health industry, such as neurologists, doctors, or pre-med certified personal trainers. This service allows customers to have open discussions about the fascinating world of nootropics.
After a month, you should determine which two blends worked best for you. It’s important to remember that each blend is unique and offers different benefits, so feel free to select more than one. This process is a smart approach to developing nootropics, as each combination is designed for specific needs and preferences, similar to how our brains operate.
Side Effects of Thesis Nootropics
The active ingredients in Thesis supplements have been well-studied and deemed safe for consumption. Unfortunately, Thesis does not provide a complete list of inactive ingredients on its product pages, as they rely on individualized marketing. We strongly encourage Thesis to publish the full list of inactive ingredients alongside the active ingredients on each product page to promote transparency and consumer safety. Some users may experience side effects such as:
- Increased heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Blurry vision
- Digestive discomfort
Dosage of Thesis Nootropics
The recommended dosage to increase your motivation, logical thinking, seeking clarity, boosting creativity, and growing confidence, consider taking one dose of Thesis, which can be either three capsules of a caffeinated formula or two capsules of a stimulant-free formula.
Cost & Where to Buy Thesis Nootropics
Thesis Nootropics is available on the company’s website or on Amazon. It may also be sold in some health food stores.
Thesis has a simple price structure where all formulas are priced equally, but a non-subscription approach is not economically feasible. Each shipment includes four boxes containing six doses of a single formula, with a monthly cost of $119 for one-time purchases and $79 for subscriptions.
Subscribers can manage their accounts through a customer dashboard, allowing formula adjustments, shipping schedule changes, or cancellations. Shipping is free in the U.S., with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
High-Quality Alternatives to Thesis Nootropics
Several options are available if you are looking for high-quality alternatives to Thesis Nootropics. Here are some popular choices:
Brain Pill: BrainPill is a nootropic supplement that contains several ingredients, including Bacopa Monnieri, Citicoline-Cognizin (250mg), Tyrosine, PS (Phosphatidylserine), Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B9 (Folic acid). It is designed to improve cognitive function, memory, and focus. BrainPill is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline.
Onnit Alpha Brain: Onnit Alpha Brain is a nootropic supplement that contains several ingredients, including Bacopa Monnieri, Huperzine A, and Alpha GPC. It is designed to improve cognitive function, memory, and focus. Onnit Alpha Brain is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline.
Prevagen: Prevagen is another nootropic supplement containing apoaequorin, a protein found in jellyfish. It is designed to improve memory, focus, and cognitive function. Prevagen is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline. More research is needed to further prove its efficacy because this ingredient is still not fully proven to be effective in brain health.
Focus Factor: Focus Factor is a nootropic supplement that contains several ingredients, including Bacopa Monnieri, Vinpocetine, and Huperzine A. It is designed to improve cognitive function, memory, and focus. Focus Factor is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline.
Neuriva: Neuriva is a nootropic supplement that contains several ingredients, including Coffee Fruit Extract and Phosphatidylserine. It is designed to improve cognitive function, memory, and focus. Neuriva is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline.
NeuroQ: NeuroQ is a nootropic supplement that contains several ingredients, including Gotu kola, ginkgo leaf extract, Phosphatidylserine, and coffee fruit extract. It is designed to improve cognitive function, memory, and focus. NeuroQ is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline.
Mind Lab Pro: Mind Lab Pro is a nootropic supplement that contains several ingredients, including Vitamin B6, 9, and 12, Bacopa monnieri, Lion’s mane mushroom, Citicoline, L-tyrosine, L-theanine, Pine bark, N-acetyl, Rhodiola Rose, and Phosphatidylserine. It is designed to improve cognitive function, memory, and focus. Mind Lab Pro is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline.
Qualia Mind: Qualia Mind is a nootropic supplement that contains a massive list of ingredients, including Organic Coffeeberry® caffeine, Whole Coffee Fruit Extract, L-Theanine, Cognizin® Citicoline, Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha-GPC), Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin), DHA (as Docosahexaenoic Acid from Algae), Uridine-5′-Monophosphate, Pyrroloquinoline Quinone. It is designed to improve cognitive function, memory, and focus. Qualia Mind is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect against age-related cognitive decline.
Thesis nootropics vs Adderall: While Adderall is a prescription drug approved by the FDA for ADHD, Thesis Nootropics is a blend of natural extracts and minerals designed to enhance focus, motivation, and energy. Adderall increases dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine levels to regulate brain stimulation, while Thesis offers similar benefits without the risk of side effects associated with Adderall. Furthermore, Thesis Nootropics is a better option for long-term use and provides customizable benefits without jitters, crashes, or other adverse side effects. In conclusion, Thesis is a supplement brand and cannot be compared to Adderall, a prescription stimulant drug.
Each of these alternatives has its unique blend of ingredients and benefits. It is important to research and consult with a doctor before using any new supplement, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medications.
How does the Thesis Nootropics compare to other such products?
Thesis Nootropics takes a unique approach compared to other brands that combine various research-backed ingredients into one pill. The Thesis recognizes that different mental benefits require unique concoctions, so they create silos of cognitive benefits and create customized formulations for each one. This personalized approach is achieved through a thorough evaluation of the customer’s brain before offering a customized formulation based on their needs. Furthermore, the Thesis uses unique ingredients such as 7,8-DHF, Zembrin, Saffron, and Forskolin that are not commonly found in other popular nootropic products.
Customer Thesis Nootropics Reviews
Thesis Nootropics has received mostly positive reviews from customers who have used the product. Many users report improvements in memory, focus, and energy levels. However, some users have reported experiencing side effects such as headaches and nausea. You can read more Thesis reviews online from different websites.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are nootropics?
Nootropics are supplements that enhance cognitive functions such as memory, focus, Creativity, and motivation.
Is Thesis Nootropics safe?
While the ingredients are generally safe, some users may experience side effects such as headaches or nausea. It is recommended to consult with a doctor before using the product.
What Sets Thesis Nootropics Apart from its Competitors?
Thesis Nootropics uses a blend of natural and synthetic ingredients scientifically proven to enhance cognitive abilities. It also contains a higher dosage of some ingredients compared to its competitors.
How Can This Product Be Improved?
One way that Thesis Nootropics could be improved is by reducing the potential side effects of the product. While the ingredients are generally safe, some users may experience adverse reactions. The company could also consider offering different dosages or a more affordable price point to make the product more accessible to a broader range of consumers.
Can I buy Thesis Nootropics in stores?
Thesis Nootropics is available on the company and Amazon website and health food stores.
How long does it take for Thesis Nootropics to work?
The effects of Thesis Nootropics may vary depending on the individual, but many users report feeling the products within 30 minutes to an hour after taking the supplement.
Is Thesis Effective for ADHD?
We cannot recommend using Thesis or other supplements for treating ADHD. There are various Thesis nootropics reviews on platforms such as YouTube and Tiktok from users with ADHD, and while some users found it effective for ADHD, others did not.
Is Thesis Nootropics Legit or a scam?
Although the company doesn’t look fake and scam, the legitimacy of Thesis Nootropic’s claim of providing personalized formulas has been questioned. A test showed that the same product recommendations were given regardless of the test answers offered, indicating that the company may be collecting sensitive health data under the guise of offering personalized supplements. Furthermore, the brand requires users to answer personal health questions that may be irrelevant to the nootropic supplement they offer. These marketing and data collection practices are deemed unethical and recommendable to avoid.
Thesis Nootropics is a highly effective nootropic supplement that offers a range of benefits for cognitive function and overall brain health. Its unique blend of ingredients, including AlphaGrain® Alpha GPC 50%, choline, Ginkgo Biloba, and Theobromine, work together to enhance focus, memory, and mental clarity. While there are some potential side effects and concerns around dosage, the benefits of Thesis Nootropics make it a worthwhile investment for anyone looking to optimize their brain function. Additionally, other high-quality nootropics on the market can provide similar benefits for those looking for alternatives, including BrainPill, Onnit Alpha Brain, Prevagen, Focus Factor, Neuriva, NeuroQ, Mind Lab Pro, and Qualia Mind. You can improve your cognitive abilities and unlock your full potential with the right nootropic supplement. You can learn more about Nootropics Here.