It’s time for the Brain Pill Review— a natural brain booster that is quite popular.
Do you want to be super focused, sharp, and smart?
You probably have heard about BrainPill®—a natural cognitive supplement that is formulated with clinically proven ingredients.
The product is specially designed to help you speed up your brain performance and improve your focus and concentration.
BrainPill® also help you achieve your goals by combating your mental fatigue, improve your learning abilities, and removing your brain fog. It also amplify the cognitive endurance, prolong focus, concentration and overall brain health.
The usual recommended dietary intake is 2 capsules per day with a glass of water. You will need to take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening.
BrainPill® makers claim that the product is packed with 13 potent nootropic ingredients that help you eliminate your brain fog, prevent your brain from slowing down and switching off and also to improve your overall brain performance.
BrainPill is loaded with 320 mg of nootropic heavyweight Synapsa, 250 mg of Cognizin®, 175 mg of L-tyrosine and other brain-boosting ingredients that make Brain Pill an unbeatable value-for-money product.
It comes in a 60 capsules pack, and the price is different in different stores. The price per pack on the Official Site is about 69$. If you make a bulk purchase, you may get a discount.
This means that a single pack of Brain Pill will last for a month, but as we know, it’s a dietary supplement, and you will need to take it for 3-4 months. So bulk purchase is a good idea.
Still, the product is quite expensive, but the question is, does it work, and is it really worth it or another marketing gimmick?
Let’s find out in this Brain Pill review.
Brain Pill (Quick)
Product Name: BrainPill
Manufacturer: Leading Edge Health
Best Place To Buy BrainPill: Official Site
Benefits: Improve Memory, Focus, Concentration, Mood
Brain Pill Review (Full)
Brain Pill is another popular nootropic stack from the leading edge health—a company best known for natural and proven products.
Unlike Prevagen, and Neuriva, this nootropic is loaded with a blend of some powerful, natural, and proven ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective in improving your overall brain performance and reducing brain fog.
The company claims that all of the ingredients have a synergistic effect on your brain, helping you prevent forgetfulness and improve mental alertness.
The Brain Pill is specially designed to help mental alertness and fight memory loss. That alone is a big deal because the latter is a huge problem after we hit 40. Memory loss tends to get worse with time and is a lonely road to travel.
The company behind this product is the leading-edge health LTD, and it is based in Victoria. The company has been around for more than 2 decades— as per the better business bureau profile.
The company is best known for its health and beauty products, especially sexual supplements, to the US and Canadian markets.
Brain Pill Benefits
As per the manufacturer’s claims, the following are some of the benefits of taking Brain Pill.
- Better Memory
- Improve productivity
- Fight Brain Fog
While these are the manufacturer’s claims, we will see whether it actually any good or another marketing gimmick.
Does Brain Pill Really work?
As a pharmacist, I think it’s a legit product and contains some quality ingredients that will surely increase your cognitive performance.
Also, the product has got some positive responses from the consumers.
Brain Pill Side Effects—Is it Safe to Use?
Although the supplement is safe to use and is tolerated well in some cases, it may cause the following side effects.
- For some people, it may cause headaches.
- It may also cause nausea.
- The product may cause sleep disturbance.
To reduce side effects, always stick to the recommended dose and don’t increase the daily dose.
Also, lifestyle changes like regular exercise and solving puzzles maximize the effects of this supplement.
Pros and Cons of Brain Pill
Who can use Brain Pill?
The product is suitable for males and females and for people who want to improve their cognitive abilities and overall brain health. It is also suitable for all ages people.
Brain Pill Ingredients
1. Cognizin—250 mg
Also known as Citicoline. It is vital for supporting mental health, improving cognitive energy, and increasing alertness. In the brain, it is an important component in generating electrical impulses responsible for the transport of information on the neural level.
The minimum effective dose of Cognizin is 500 mg per day, and this product contains 250 mg per serving. Impressive right?
- According to a study, this is a valid treatment for chronic cerebrovascular disorders or memory problems.
2. Synapsa—320 mg.
Synapsa is a protected form of Bacopa monerii, a relatively popular Ayurvedic herb. It is a crucial nootropic ingredient and is used to restore the brain and slow down cognitive decline. The usual recommended dietary intake is 300-450 mg per day, while the product contains 320 mg per serving, which is enough for a brain booster.
- According to research studies, this constituent may reduce the symptoms of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) .
- Other animals and human studies suggest that Bacopa may improve memory, brain function, and visual learning .
It is one of the most commonly used nootropic ingredients present in almost all brain boosters. It an amino acid that is used to improves alertness, attention, and focus.
The product is packed with 175 mg of this amino acid, and certain studies have used 150 mg per kg of the body in many studies. 
- It has been shown to alleviate the effects of stress and prevent some of the cognitive declines. 
- Another study suggests that Tyrosine can reverse cognitive decline in the short-term, improve stressfully, or mentally demanding situations. 
4. Huperzia Serrata—5 mg
It is a cognitive enhancer herb containing Huperzine A, a substance that inhibits acetylcholine activity (ACH). Acetylcholine is an enzyme that reduces the capacity of your brain. Hence, Huperzia offers you a better chance of fighting by blocking its possible potential.
The Brain Pill contains 5 mg of this compound per serving, which I think is more than enough. Let’s have a look at what the research says about the extract?
- The usual recommended dietary intake is 50-200mcg daily in a single or divided dose. Animal studies suggest that it is relatively safe to use with no side effects. 
- This ingredient has been widely used as a cognitive enhancer in many nootropic supplements. 
5. Vinpocetine—5 mg
It is actually a semi-synthetic alkaloid obtained from the Inca minor lesser periwinkle plant. It is known to boost the needs of the brain and neuroprotection. It is also used as a cognitive protective and anti-aging agent. It is known for its ability to lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety, and improve alertness.
- This ingredient’s usual dietary intake is 15-60mg per day in a divided dose with food. However, a dose of more than 10 mg per day may not be safe for pregnant women, so I think Brain Pill has the minimum amount of this ingredient, which is a good sign. 
6. Gingko Biloba—100 mg
This one makes an incredible contribution to promoting microcirculation and preventing cell degeneration. In addition to regulating neurotransmitters, it also has antioxidant activity. 
- Although there is no maximum daily dose of this ingredient, it is always wise to start with a low dose. Most studies have evaluated it the 120–240 mg per day in divided doses. Brain Pill contains 100 mg per serving is which is a little under dose but safe to use.
- It’s also important to note that there are chances of side effects like stomach pain, nausea, and other minor effects with this ingredient.
- Avoid this supplement If you are taking other blood-thinning medicines like warfarin and aspirin.
7. Phosphatidylserine (PS)—100 mg
PS is a fatty substance whose central role in the body is to protect your brain cells. Promoting its presence can help your brain function for as long as possible.
- Animal studies suggest that the level of Phosphatidylserine in the brain decreases with age, so supplementing with this substance will increase your cognition and protect your brain cells. 
- The usual recommended intake is 300-800 mg per day, and it can safely slow down or halt the biochemical alteration in the nerves and support human cognitive functions. 
8. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) complex—100mg
Docosahexaenoic acid is an omega-3 fatty acid that is essential for your brain to function. In fact, DHA is important because it is involved in virtually all cognitive functions and neurotransmission.
The ingredient is generally tolerated in high doses and is safe to use. However, the average daily intake is 100 mg per day. 
Taking more than 2 gram per day will not add any benefit so it is good to stick with a minimum dose and the Brain Pill contain 100 mg per serving, so it is an ideal weight for a nootropic supplement.
9. Vitamin B12—50 mcg
It is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential for the synthesis of neurotransmitters, RNA, and DNA. Most importantly, it is useful in maintaining myelin sheaths, which are essential for neurons to function properly.
10. L-theanine—100 mg
It is also an amino acid that improves brain function and also reduces anxiety levels. It is mostly found in green tea leaves. Research indicates that it promotes relaxation without drowsiness.
11. Vitamin B6—5 mg
Also known as Pyridoxine, it plays an important role in increasing the important B vitamins dopamine and norepinephrine. It also aids in speedy recovery from depression and prevents memory loss.
12. Folic acid
Also known as vitamin B9. It’s not actually a nootropic, although it can play an important role in boosting your blood supply. It can also help prevent heart disease and reduce the risk of stroke. It helps make DNA and other genetic materials.
13. Pantothenic acid
Also known as vitamin B5, and its function is to supplement the production of energy needed to maintain normal brain function. Also, it helps to strengthen memory by regulating the autonomic nervous system.
Is this brain supplement of good value?
As a pharmacist, I think this supplement contains all the research-based and proven ingredients that can feed your brain and improve cognition.
Yes, the product is expensive, but in my opinion, they provide a good value for the money. If you bulk purchase from the official site, you will get a huge discount.
Will it help with my ADHD?
Although It’s not a treatment but the ingredients may help you reverse the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD). Synapsa in this stack is effective in reducing your ADHD symptoms.
What is the Best Place to buy Brain Pill?
Verdict—Brain Pill Review
If you are looking for a brain-boosting supplement that can improve your cognition and improve your brain performance, I recommend using Brain Pill.
Here is why I recommend it?
- Interesting herbal and minerals formula with all-important nootropics and that are also packed with the right doses.
- 67 days money-back guarantee—get your 100% money if you are not satisfied.
- The company is in business for the last 2 decades and has a long history of producing high-quality health products.
- Also, the product is manufactured in the US and a GMP-approved facility.
After reading our Brain Pill Review and still want to buy other nootropics it’s totally fine and up to you.