It’s time for “Vital Proteins collagen peptides reviews” because it’s one of the most popular and best-selling collagen proteins available. We are going to go over what collagen is? How it can help you, and what people are saying about this product?
As we get older, our collagen levels decrease- we start getting saggy skin, wrinkles, and stiff joints. For that purpose, we need supplements that can increase our collagen level to get our firm and smooth skin back.
Collagen is the most commonly occurring protein in the body. It protects the health and vitality of your skin, hair, cartilage, tendons, bones, and joints.
A 2018 study confirmed that daily oral supplementation with collagen peptides combined with vitamins, antioxidants, and other active ingredients improves the skin’s complexity and positively affects joint and general fitness.
Another study showed that the use of collagen peptides during strength training significantly increases muscle mass and strength.
The Vital Proteins company claim that these proteins will make your skin better because of the collagen, and it is supposed to support your hair, nails, more robust joint, support muscle recovery, and skin hydration.
It doesn’t look like it – but let’s go into more detail to find the real facts.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Reviews
Vital Proteins is tasteless and versatile, so you can use it in any beverage, dish, and recipe you want, without ruining its taste and aroma. Another bonus is that this collagen is exceptionally soluble and easy to mix in hot and cold liquids.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides don’t contain artificial sweeteners or stevia, thickeners, gums, fillers, emulsifiers such as soy lecithins, etc.
Vital Proteins Collagen peptides come in 10 Ounce or 288 grams, 20 ounce or 567 grams, and 24 ounce or 680 grams. This protein is also available in powder sticks so that you can use it anywhere and anytime. The powder inside the bottle is an off white with a little scoop inside.
Here is a list of some of the prominent features of this product. Let’s take a look.
- Bioavailability: It is the proportion of this supplement that will absorb and will enter into your blood circulation. So this supplement is easily digested and absorbed by the body for maximum effect.
- Accessible to Use: This dietary supplement can be easily added to hot or cold drinks like coffee, tea, and smoothies.
- Potency and Safety: This supplement contains more collagen protein per serving than many of its competitors, and they safe to use.
- Cost: Vital Proteins cost is $1.46/serving with 20 grams of collagen and 18 grams of protein per serving. Sports Research is $1.40 per serving for 22 grams of collagen and 20 grams of protein.
- Flavour: Vital protein is tasteless and odourless to mix it in your hot or cold drink easily. It mixes very well in any beverage and shakes.
Heath benefits of Collagen peptide Proteins
Vital proteins collagen peptides may have various health benefits ranging from hair, skin, nails, joints, ligaments, and tendon health.
Here we will discuss five research-backed benefits of taking this collagen product.
- Skin Health: Taking collagen supplements may play a role in strengthening the skin and can support elasticity and hydration. It may help slow down the ageing of your skin and reduce wrinkles. 
- Joint Pain: Taking collagen supplements has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body and accelerate collagen synthesis. This can help relieve pain in people with joint disorders such as osteoarthritis. 
- Hair and Nails: Taking collagen can increase the strength of your nails. Also, it can stimulate your hair and nails to grow.
- Bone Health: The use of collagen supplements can help reduce the risk of osteoporosis. They can help increase bone mineral density (BMD) and lower protein levels in the blood, which stimulate bone deterioration. 
- Boost Muscle mass: Research has shown that collagen supplements increase muscle development and strength in people with age-related muscle loss.
Vital proteins Collagen peptides ingredients
When should you take it?
There is no specific time for taking this supplement. Only once or twice a day, adding a scoop of collagen peptides to drinks gives you a boost of vitamins that help you have healthy hair, skin and nails, bone and joint health, digestion, and muscle. The recommended dose is 1 to 2 scoops of vitamin protein in 8 ounces of any liquid for use twice a day. You can buy it from Amazon.
Pros & Cons
The pros and cons of this Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Review;
- Improve your hair, skin, and bone
- They are sourced from grass-fed, so it is more critical from grain-fed cows because it contains more cancer-fighting antioxidants and is higher in vitamins A and E .
- The product is easy to digest
- You can add it to any drink like hot or cold drinks.
- It contains arginine and alanine, which is excellent for muscle building.
- It’s gluten-free,
- Dairy-free and non-GMO.
- it’s a little bit more expensive compared to other collagen products, but it’s worth it.
- You have to take it for at least two months to see results.
- Not suitable for vegans
Customers Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Reviews
The customer reviews are a mix. 70% of the user has given a 5-star rating, which means that the product is trustworthy and works for many people but has also complained about the bad batches.
Vital proteins focused on using only the highest quality ingredients. Their collagen peptides come from grass-fed livestock and do not have extra fillers, flavours, or sweeteners. If you are looking for a collagen peptide supplement with a high collagen content, we recommend using Vital proteins collagen peptides. It contains ingredients that can help healthy skin, hair, and joint health; for best results, use the supplement for at least 6-8 weeks to see the results.
Disclaimer: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Ask your doctor before you start anything new.
- Heal n Soothe Review: Ingredients, Benefits, and Does it work?
- It Works Thermofight X review.
- Best Work Out To Lose Weight And Gain Muscle
- 10 Best BCAAs for men and Women
- 10 best Hyaluronic Acid supplements
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works