It’s time for “Vital Proteins collagen peptides reviews” because it’s one of the most popular and best-selling collagen proteins available on the market. We are going to go over what collagen is? how it can help you and what people are saying about this product?
As we get older our collagen levels decrease- we start getting saggy skin, wrinkles, and stiff joints. For that purpose, we need supplements that can increase our collagen level so that we get our firm and smooth skin back.
Collagen is the most commonly occurring protein in the body. It protects the health and vitality of your skin, hair, cartilage, tendons, bones, and joints.
A 2018 study confirmed that daily oral supplementation with collagen peptides in combination with vitamins, antioxidants, and other active ingredients improves the complexity of the skin and has a positive effect on joint and general fitness.
Another study showed that the use of collagen peptides during strength training significantly increases muscle mass and strength
The Vital Proteins company claim that these proteins will make your skin better because of the collagen and it is supposed to support your hair, nails, stronger joint, support muscle recovery, and skin hydration.
It doesn’t really look like it – but let’s go into more detail to find out the real facts.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Reviews
Vital Proteins is tasteless and versatile, so you can basically use it in any beverage, dish, and recipe you want, without ruining its taste and aroma. Another bonus is that this collagen is extremely soluble and easy to mix in hot and cold liquids.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides don’t contain artificial sweeteners or stevia, thickeners, gums, fillers, emulsifiers such as soy lecithins, etc.
Vital Proteins Collagen peptides come in 10 Ounce or 288 grams, 20 ounce or 567 grams and 24 ounce or 680 grams. This protein is also available in powder sticks so that you can use it anywhere and anytime. The powder inside the bottle is an off white in color with a little scoop inside.
Company Name: Vital Proteins
Best Actual Price: 42.98$/567 Grams
Cheapest Place To Buy: Probably Amazon
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Amazon Customer Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 (May change with time)
Here is a list of some of the prominent features of this product. Let’s take a look.
- Bioavailability: It is the proportion of this supplement that will absorb and will enter into your blood circulation. So this supplement is easily digested and absorbed by the body for maximum effect.
- Easy to Use: This dietary supplement can be easily added to hot or cold drinks like coffee, tea, and smoothies.
- Potency and Safety: This supplement contains more collagen protein per serving than many of its competitors and they safe to use.
- Cost: Vital Proteins cost is $1.46/serving with 20 grams of collagen and 18 grams of protein per serving. Sports Research is $1.40 per serving for 22 grams of collagen and 20 grams of protein.
- Flavor: Vital protein is tasteless and odorless so you can easily mix it in your hot or cold drink. It mixes very well in any beverage and shakes.
Heath benefits of Collagen peptide Proteins
Vital proteins collagen peptides may have a variety of health benefits ranging from hair, skin, nails, joints, and ligaments, and tendon health.
Here we will discuss 5 research-backed benefits of taking this collagen product.
- Skin Health: Taking collagen supplements may play a role in strengthening the skin and can support elasticity and hydration. It may help slow down the aging of your skin and reduce wrinkles. 
- Joint Pain: Taking collagen supplements has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body and accelerate collagen synthesis. This can help relieve pain in people with joint disorders such as osteoarthritis. 
- Hair and Nails: Taking collagen can increase the strength of your nails. In addition, it can stimulate your hair and nails to grow.
- Bone Health: The use of collagen supplements can help reduce the risk of osteoporosis. They have the ability to help increase bone mineral density (BMD) and lower levels of protein in the blood, which stimulate bone deterioration. 
- Boost Muscle mass: Research has shown that the use of collagen supplements increases muscle development and strength in people with age-related muscle loss.
Vital proteins Collagen peptides ingredients
When you should take it?
There is no specific time for taking this supplement. Only once or twice a day, adding a scoop of collagen peptides to drinks gives you a boost of vitamins that help you to have healthy hair, skin and nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle. The recommended dose is 1 to 2 scoops of vitamin protein in 8 ounces of any liquid for use twice a day. You can buy it from Amazon
Pros & Cons
The pros and cons of this Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Review;
- Improve your hair, skin, and bone
- They are sourced from grass-fed so it is more important from grain-fed cows because it contains more cancer-fighting antioxidants and is also higher in vitamins A and E .
- The product is easy to digest
- You can add it to any type of drink like hot or cold drinks.
- It contains arginine and alanine which is great for muscle building
- It’s gluten-free,
- dairy-free and non-GMO.
- it’s a little bit more expensive compared to other collagen products but its totally worth it.
- You have to take it for at least 2 months to see results
- Not suitable for vegans
What Customers Think about Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides?
The customer reviews are a mix. 70% of the user has given a 5-star rating which means that the product is trustworthy and works for many people but has also complained about the bad batches etc.
Vital proteins really focused on using only the highest quality ingredients. Their collagen peptides come from grass-fed livestock and do not have extra fillers, flavors or sweeteners. If you are looking for a collagen peptide supplement with a high collagen content, we recommend that you use Vital proteins collagen peptides. It contains some ingredients that can be helpful for healthy skin, hair and joint health. For best results use the supplement for at least 6-8 weeks to see the results.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Ask your doctor before you start anything new.
- Heal n Soothe Review: Ingredients, Benefits and Does it work?
- It Works Thermofight X review
- Best Work Out To Lose Weight And Gain Muscle
- 10 Best BCAAs for men and Women
- 10 best Hyaluronic Acid supplements
This article was reviewed by a Registered Pharmacist.
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works