In this “Heal n Soothe Review” you will learn what this product is and what are the benefits, side effects, customer reviews, and many more.
If you are fed up from using NSAIDs Like Ibuprofen and Advil and looking for some natural alternative the “Heal n Soothe” is the best choice for you. Heal n Soothe is a dietary supplement used for pain associated with arthritis. It contains strong anti-inflammatory ingredients with antioxidant properties to heal your back pain and arthritis.
The supplement is a combination of systemic enzymes and 12 plant extracts that are said to have healing properties.
The manufacturer claims that this product offers analgesic benefits by reducing inflammation and destroying the anti-inflammatory agents.
Heal n Soothe Review
But the question is does it really work?
The key ingredients present in Heal n Soothe have been found to be very effective in numerous medical studies. For example, a study has shown that taking systemic enzymes (such as bromelain and curcumin) before exercise can relieve aches and pains after exercise. Another study reported that taking proteolytic enzymes after surgery reduced injuries, swelling, and pain.
What are the ingredients used in Heal n Soothe?
Here is a list of ingredients
- Bromelain 6M FCCPU,
- Turmeric 60 mg
- Ginger Extract 90 mg
- Boswellia Extract 150 mg
- Mojave Yucca (root) 90 mg
- Rutin 30 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 90 mg
- Devil’s Claw Extract 30 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg
- Systemic Enzyme Blend 7540 mg: Protease AM 225 AP, Protease 6.0 60,000 HUT, Alkaline Protease 12,000 USP, Papain 1.5M FCCPU
Benefits of Ingredients
Before diving in, it is important to note that the DrugsBank team does not have any scientific evidence on the biological effects of food supplements. This means that when we declare whether an ingredient is effective for a particular claim, we rely on clinical research and studies.
- Bromelain – Studies have proven bromelain is effective in reducing inflammation and swelling and eliminating “wasted” and toxic substances from the blood.
- Turmeric extract – It is a powerful antioxidant, effective in eliminating free radicals that cause inflammation and cancer. In some studies, it has been shown to be more effective than aspirin in fighting inflammation and stopping the pain-causing enzyme COX2.
- Papain- This enzyme has the ability to invade cancer cells and boost the immune system. The deficiency of this enzyme is very common.
- Devil’s Claw – This herb reduces pain and swelling. In some studies, it has been shown to be as effective as arthritis medication without side effects.
- Boswellia – Most commonly used in Indian medicine, this herb is a powerful and effective anti-inflammatory, while promoting healthy blood circulation.
- Vitamin E- This essential vitamin is known for its antioxidant effect. It can also control hypertension, maintain healthy and balanced cholesterol levels, and boost the function of the immune system.
- Ginge – It can effectively treat inflammatory pain and is known for its ability to cure nausea. This can reduce the number of progestins responsible for the pain. It works like a prescription drug, but naturally.
- Rattan – This is also a very powerful antioxidant and works as an anti-inflammatory ingredient in this supplement
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – Citrus extracts, these compounds help your body absorb vitamins and minerals. They also block collagenase and elastase, the enzymes responsible for the degeneration of connective tissue.
- L-glutathione – This is another a well-known compound that can help your body in everything from cancer to the skin. It is an antioxidant that controls all other antioxidants.
- Mojave yucca root – It may help improves and promotes general health.
- Systemic enzymes- This supplement also has a combination of protease AM 6.0, alkaline protease, bromelain, and papain.
The usual recommended dietary intake should be 1 capsule per day to up to 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals or 1 hour after the meal. For best results take it before the meal on an empty stomach or as directed by your health care provider. It comes in 90 vegetarian capsules per pack.
- Ingredients: This supplement contains 13 most powerful ingredients for joint and mobility. Each Heal-n-Soothe capsule contains a powerful blend of proteolytic enzymes, organic turmeric extract, bromelain, Boswellia extract, papain, rutin, Mojave yucca root, devil’s claw, citrus bioflavonoids, alpha-lipoic acid, and ginger.
- Contains No Dangerous Ingredients: Heal n Soothe contains no toxic ingredients and they are pure vegetarian as per manufacturer claim. This formula is gluten-free, Non-GMOs, with no added sugars, dairy, and no fillers or binders used.
- Benefits: This supplement is a combination of different ingredients working together to tackle tough joint concerns as well as common everyday aches and pains associated with arthritis and back pain.
- Safe to use: There are a lot of ingredients so you have to be careful but generally the formula is safe to use and more importantly many people have discovered that “Heal n Soothe” works better than painkillers, and more importantly, it is safe to use.
- Cost: The total cost of one bottle containing 90 capsules is 59$ it’s around 0.65$ per capsule.
Pros & Cons
- A healthy alternative to NSAIDs
- This product is best for arthritis.
- It can soothe the swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- The manufacturer claims the results are backed by many clinical studies.
- A little Pricey
- Also, For allergic people, it may contain allergens like papaya and rice extract
- It can interact with blood thinners like warfarin so use with cautions if you are already taking warfarin.
Complaints about the Heal n Soothe
There are few complaints about customer service and the product it’s own. There are potential side effects that you should keep in mind when using diet pills. You can’t use it with blood thinner medicine as they can interact with the supplement.
The refund policy requires the return of unopened bottles. Partially used bottles are not eligible. It is not exactly with no money-back guarantee.
In addition, information about incorrect credit card billing from the free trial may be posted on various forums and discussion boards.
Overall, understanding these problems is not a major problem. They do not compromise the quality of the product and the ability to execute it.
Heal n Soothe Customer Reviews
The customer reviews were mix and there was no clear consumer consensus. There have been many positive reviews from satisfied consumers but have also complained about the ineffectiveness of the product by consumers.
The second consumer complaint concerns a trial offer and products that they do not want are automatically sent and billed. Since this is an option, it may be advisable to avoid a free trial and buy a single bottle.
Cheaper alternatives to Relief factor
Our #1 Rated Joint Supplement
If you are looking for the best joint supplements that are high quality as well as research-based ingredients then in our opinion, you should try Performance Lab Flex, it is the best joint supplement for sale right now.
We’ve been spending a lot of time trying and evaluating various joint-related supplements, and the Performance Lab Flex has impressed us. It combines a plethora of powerful ingredients with real medical research. The quality of the ingredients is exceptional and all bases are covered: flexibility, joint health, pain, etc.
Why You Should Buy This One instead of Heal n Soothe?
- The Ingredient quality is exceptional
- It’s relatively cheaper than the Heal n Soothe
- It is safe and effective than other products
So what we think about this product and do we recommend it? The Heal-n-Soothe works perfectly and contains some ingredients that can be helpful for inflammation. This product may lack some ingredients that can be helpful for Joint Pain but overall this is the best and recommended supplement for Pain associated with arthritis.
- It Works Thermofight X review
- Best Work Out To Lose Weight And Gain Muscle
- 10 Best BCAAs for men and Women
- 10 best Hyaluronic Acid supplements
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works