Nuberol Forte is the combination of Orphenadrine and Paracetamol. It is manufactured by Searle Co Ltd.
Orphenadrine is an anticholinergic and belongs to a class of ethanolamine antihistamines; It is closely related to diphenhydramine. It is used to treat muscle pain and help motor control of Parkinson’s disease, but has been largely replaced by new drugs.
Paracetamol belongs to a class of drugs known as Analgesics. It is a common painkiller used to treat aches and pain. It can also be used to reduce fever.
- Orphenadrine 50 mg
- Paracetamol 650 mg.
Nuberol Forte Uses
Nuberol Forte is used to treat, prevent or control the following conditions
- Muscle spasms
- Relief of painful skeletal muscle spasm
- Chronic low back pain,
- Prolapsed intervertebral disc,
- Non-articular rheumatism,
- Tension headache,
- Muscle injury,
- Ear Pain
- Cold and Flu.
Note: This drug may also be used for other conditions.
Nuberol Forte can cause some side effects along with it’s intended effects. following are some of the common side effects associated with the use of this medicine.
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Urinary retention
- Increased ocular tension
Nuberol Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Nuberol Forte is contraindicated in the following conditions
- If You are Hypersenitive to Paracetamol or Orphenadrine Citrate.
- Myasthenia gravis,
- Urinary retention or
- Lactating women.
Don’t take this medicine
- After expiry
- if the packaging shows signs of tampering.
- In child under the age of 12 years.
Before you start to take Nuberol Forte Tell your doctor or pharmacist if
- Are allergic to any other medicines, foods, preservatives or dyes;
- Are cardiac patient (Heart Problem)
- you have any liver or kidney problems;
- you are taking other Paracetamol containing products.
- you have alcohol abuse problems.
How it work?
In Nuberol Forte, the combined analgesic effect of paracetamol and the muscle relaxing action of orphenadrine citrate provide profound relief of the pain associated with skeletal muscle spasm. Paracetamol has similar analgesic and antipyretic effects as salicylates. Analgesia is mediated at the peripheral and central level.
Orphenadrincitrate is an effective oral muscle relaxant. The muscle relaxation is not based on a direct effect on the muscle itself. The place of action of Orphenadrincitrat is rather central.
Following drugs can interact with nuberol forte and may aggravate it’s side effects.
It’s better you avoid these drugs at the same time and consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
- The usual recommended dose of Nuberol forte for adults 1 tablet twice daily.
- It is not recommended in children.
- Arthrozene Review: Does this Joint Supplement work?
- Heal n Soothe Review: Does it work or is it worth it?
- 15 Best Power Wheelchairs For Outdoor Use
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. Is Nuberol Tablet safe to use when pregnant?
It is not recommended for use during pregnancy. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant.
2. Is Nuberol Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended for use during lactation. Tell your doctor if you are breast feeding.
3. Should I use Nuberol Tablet empty stomach, before food or after food?
Take this medicine after food with a glass of water. Take Nuberol forte tablets only as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not change the dose unless your doctor tells you to do so.
4. Is Nuberol Forte a Pain Killer?
Nuberol contain Paracetamol and Orphenadrine. both of these drugs can be used as a Pain Killer.
5. What are the side effects of Nuberol Forte?
Common side effects associated with the use of this drug are nausea, vomiting, dizziness, blurred vision, palpitation, dry mouth, headache, etc. Check above.
6. What happens if i miss a dose of Nuberol?
Take the miss dose as soon as possible however if it’s time for the next dose skip the miss dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
7. What if take expired Nuberol forte?
According to Harvard Health Publishing, It is true that the effectiveness of a drug will decrease over time, but the initial potency will be largely maintained even a decade after its expiration date. However, drugs have an expiration date so you know when to use it safely.
8. What if i overdose on Nuberol Forte?
Do not use more than the prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms. Instead, they can lead to intoxication or serious side effects. If you believe that you or anyone else has overdosed the Nuberol Tablet, contact the nearest hospital or nursing home casualty department. Bring a box of medicines, a container or a label to help doctors get the information they need.
9. Is Nuberol a drug that creates the habit?
Orphenadrine in this combination can be a habit. Never share Orphenadrine with another person, especially if you have had substance abuse or addiction in the past.
10. How to store?
Store this medicine in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30 ° C. Do not store it or other medicines in the bathroom or near sinks. Do not leave it on the windowsill or in the car. Keep all medicines where children can not reach them.