Immuneti is a dietary supplement that includes many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants designed to support the immune system and general health. Immuneti is available in both capsule and gummy form, providing an easy and convenient way to get the nutrients your body needs. But does the ingredients in Immuneti are well researched and have been shown to provide the said health benefits? Let’s find out in detail in our Immuneti review.
Quick Immuneti Review
- Product Name: Immuneti
- Founded By: Dr Amy Shah, MD
- Dosage Forms: Gummies and Capsules
- Designed For: a healthy Immunity, it Supports Heart Health, Supports Healthy Weight Management & overall health.
- Key Ingredients: Vitamin D3, Zinc, Vitamin C, Elderberry, Garlic Bulb, Echinacea, etc. Read our Ingredients section.
- Best Place To Buy Immuneti: The Official Company website
- Address: 16620 Stagg Street, Building H, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA;
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (877) 221-1547
- DrugsBank Rating: 4.7/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Amazon Rating: 4.6 out of 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Is It Worth It?: Personally speaking, Immuneti is an excellent supplement because it contains some proven ingredients, but at the same time, it’s not a cheap product, so if you can afford it, give it a try.
Full Immuneti Review
Immuneti is a trusted brand when it comes to supplements. They have been featured on many different media outlets like BBC, CNN, and National Geographic and have a fan following of over 36,000 on Facebook. Their products are used by athletes and celebrities such as Tim Tebow, Maria Menounos, Venus Williams, and Molly Sims.
Immuneti’s products are all-natural, non-GMO, gluten-free, and soy-free. They are also third-party tested for quality and safety. Immuneti products are reasonably priced and backed by a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
However, it’s essential to consider certain ingredients’ dosing and potential side effects before taking Immuneti. The Immuneti review will also discuss this brand’s benefits, pros, and cons, side effects, ingredients, and verified Immuneti reviews.
What is Immuneti?
Immuneti is a supplement designed for immune system support and overall health. It contains vital ingredients such as vitamin C, zinc, elderberry, echinacea, garlic bulb extract, and black pepper fruit extract.
You will need to take only two capsules/gummies daily, which can be taken orally with water.
This supplement was formulated by Dr Amy Shah— a board-certified physician with training from Columbia, Cornell, and Harvard. Clinical studies have shown that the ingredients in Immuneti effectively improve your overall health and immunity.
Other than improving immunity, this product is claimed to help recover from common cold and flu, improve cardiovascular (heart) health, respiratory health, manage weight, and improve healthy skin.
Immuneti is a product that many people are talking about. Some say it is a miracle cure for all diseases, while others claim it’s nothing more than a scam. So what’s the truth? Let’s take a closer look at Immuneti’s pros and cons;
- Immuneti is a natural product, meaning it contains ingredients that are obtained from natural sources.
- Immuneti is safe to take, and there are no known side effects.
- It is a new company dedicated to providing allergy-free and gluten-free products backed by research.
- The product is packed with clinically proven ingredients that improve your immune system and are suitable for skin and heart health.
- This immune booster is CGMP certified, gluten and allergen-free.
- The company’s website touts the benefits of this product, claiming that their supplement can help improve overall health and immunity. However, a closer look at the supplement facts reveals that the doses of some ingredients are pretty low.
- There are some reported side effects of taking this supplement. Common side effects are nausea, diarrhea, and stomach cramps.
The Immuneti is formulated from natural ingredients, and the gummies are made without gelatin, which some people find to be an animal product. In its place, they have citrus pectin that leaves a sweet taste in your mouth, plus it also provides 4 grams per serving.
Let’s have a quick look at the Immuneti ingredients;
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)— 330 mg
Our bodies need vitamin C for various functions, and one of the most important is producing collagen. This protein is essential for keeping us youthful and strong, and it also has antioxidant properties that help limit damage done by free radicals. Vitamin C is also involved in helping to reduce inflammation, which can occur due to illness or other health issues.
Immuneti is an excellent source of vitamin C, and it can help keep your body healthy and strong. Vitamin C may offer a variety of health benefits like working as an antioxidant and supporting immune function. Immuneti offers 200% of the RDA for this essential nutrient which has been shown to support white blood cells that fight infection by raising their levels.
- Vitamin C improves immunity. 
- Boost white blood cells and fight infections. 
- Help prevent oxidative stress caused by sunburn and improve skin elasticity. 
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)— 25 mcg
Vitamin D is important for your health! It helps with calcium absorption, promotes metabolism and cell growth in the body, and promotes immunity. The deficiency can make you more susceptible to infections or disease.
- Essential for bone and muscle strength and immune function. 
- It may help prevent depression, inflammatory disease, and heart disorders.
Zinc Citrate— 11 mg
Zinc is an essential mineral for both feeling and looking great. Recent studies show that zinc can help with acne treatment and immune system function.
It has been shown that zinc effectively reduces your risk of getting sick with pneumonia, colds, or other respiratory infections.
- 80-270mg of zinc effectively reduces the duration of a cold. 
- Help in wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, and the senses of taste and smell. 
Elderberry Fruit Extract— 380 mg
Elderberry is a natural remedy that supports skin health and immunity. The fruit has been used in traditional medicine to boost the body’s defense against illness. It exhibited high levels of antioxidants when studied by adults who had flu-like symptoms treated with 15ml or placebo. Those given Elderberry experienced relief on average 4 days sooner than those receiving placebos. Elderberry can be found in many forms, such as supplements, teas, and topical ointments.
- Reduced duration of cold symptoms. 
- 300mg also reduced the symptoms of cold and associated symptoms. 
Garlic Bulb Extract— 200 mg
Garlic is a potent medicinal bulb that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. In recent years, more and more research has been conducted into the potential health benefits of Garlic.
Garlic is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, and there is evidence that it could help prevent conditions like cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and metabolic disease.
- Garlic contains antioxidants and works as an anti-inflammatory, helps reduce the onset of cancer and cardiovascular health, and improves bone health. 
- It can fight sickness, including the common cold. 
- There are many other benefits of taking Garlic, like reducing blood pressure, controlling cholesterol, and antiaging. 
- Also, Garlic is best for gut health because it contains probiotics that act as antioxidants. 
Echinacea Purpurera Plant Extract— 200 mg
Most people are familiar with echinacea as a pretty addition to gardens. Many don’t know that this flowering plant is high in antioxidants and thought to strengthen immunity and prevent the risk of getting the flu or colds.
It can help the body fight infections. A study concluded that echinacea decreases the chances of getting a cold significantly and the duration of the cold. So, next time you’re feeling under the weather, consider reaching for this herbal remedy instead of heading to the drug store for over-the-counter medication.
- This herb can shorten the common cold and flu duration and reduce symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, and fever. 
- High in antioxidants and can help defend your body against oxidative stress. 
Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit Extract, 5 mg
Black pepper, the main compound of which is piperine, has a range of benefits for the immune system. It acts as an antioxidant and immunomodulating agent, helping to support brain function, gastrointestinal health, and nutrient absorption.
How does Immuneti Work?
Like other supplements, this one is also a mixture of many different ingredients that work together to improve your immune system.
Immuneti is high in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory ingredients, and nutrients. Immuneti’s mission is to help people heal and strengthen their immune systems. Immuneti products include antioxidants, which kill free radicals in your system and decrease oxidative stress, and this promotes healing in the body and strengthens the immune system. Immuneti also includes anti-inflammatory benefits, reducing swelling and redness and helping heal skin and respiratory infections.
This product is also packed with other ingredients claimed to reduce the length of colds and flu, lower blood pressure, and balance blood sugar levels.
Is It Safe To Use—Immuneti Side Effects?
The makers of this product claim that Immuneti is allergen-free, gluten-free, and made from natural ingredients—So most probably, it will not cause side effects. But here are some expected side effects associated with the use of this supplement.
- It contains vitamin C and Zinc, which can cause nausea, diarrhea, and stomach cramps in high doses.
- Then echinacea can cause abdominal pain, rash, sleeplessness, diarrhea, headache, and dizziness.
- Vitamin D3 can cause weakness, weight loss, muscle or bone pain, metallic taste, and vomiting.
- Some people have reported irregular heart beat and headache after taking Immuneti.
How To Take It—Immuneti Dosage?
Immuneti Gummies are a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins C and D and zinc. The recommended dosage for both gummies and capsules is two per day, which can be taken at any time.
It’s important not to exceed the maximum dosage of four gummies per day, as this could lead to stomach upset. Immuneti Gummies are a delicious way to support your immune system so that you can stay healthy all winter long.
Where to buy Immuneti?
You can find Immuneti for sale on the manufacturer’s website, where one bottle (1-month supply) costs $29. You may also want to check out bulk packages of 3 or 5 months at lower prices than what is offered directly by them; discounts are available when you buy in this manner! There’s free shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee if anything doesn’t suit your needs, so there isn’t any risk involved–although some people might consider buying from Amazon since they have an option that lists it cheaper ($14).
- The Price of 1 Bottle – $29
- The price of 3 Bottles – $16.33/bottle You can save 50%
- The price of 5 Bottles – $13.30/bottle You save 66%
Immuneti is a good supplement when compared to other such products. Many options provide the same level or better support for your immune system with just one ingredient but at lower prices.
Here is a look at some of the high-quality alternatives to Immuneti.
Viva Natural: This is one of the most popular immune boosters on Amazon. The product is packed with five high-quality, immune-supporting ingredients: Sambucus Elderberry and ginger, to help provide antioxidant support. Zinc oxide helps promote immune function and an extra immune boost. This supplement also has vitamin D3 and vitamin C for added benefits.
Force Factor Immunity: This is a new addition to the immune-boosting supplement but contains 16 ingredients to strengthen your immune system and overall health and vitality.
If you look at the customer Immuneti reviews on Amazon, you will find many people adding their testimonials. The product has an average 4.6/5 stars global rating based on more than 13,000 reviews.
Here are some of the positive and negative feedback from real customers.
Positive Immuneti Reviews
- Marc highly recommends Immuneit because he felt the benefits of this supplement after taking it for a few days.
- Katlyn Carpenter is delightfully surprised because she noticed she wasn’t having as many allergy symptoms.
- There are thousands of other positive Immuneit reviews on Amazon you can check.
Negative Immuneti Reviews
- Many people criticized the incorrect product description. They ordered the supplement, especially for the D3, but it doesn’t contain vitamin D as advertised.
- Coco thinks that he has experience irregular heartbeats after taking this supplement. So he stopped taking it, and his heartbeat went back to normal.
- For some people, it may cause side effects like headaches.
Bottom Line—Immuneti Review
Overall, Immuneti is a supplement that supports immunity with ingredients shown to help your immune system and general health.
The concentrations of some active ingredients do not convince me, so I have concerns about side effects from those alone or combined with other supplements/medications you’re taking simultaneously; use cautiously if possible.
- Premier Protein Shakes: Safety, Efficacy, Reviews
- Heart And Soil Supplements: What You Need To Know
- BPN Supplements: Do They Work?