You want to boost your teenager’s health and wellbeing. Multivitamins for teen girls and boys are the best thing to take as they support healthy skin, metabolism, mental focus, and immunity. In this article, we will discuss some of the best multivitamin for teen girls.
Teenagers often eat and consume a lot of junk food. Many of them skip breakfast and replace lunch with unhealthy foods like a bag of chips and soda. This exposes them to an increased risk of developing certain types of vitamin deficiencies, particularly vitamin D.
Supplementing your teen’s diet with a daily multivitamin can be one of the best things you can do for his/her health. There are essential vitamins and minerals that a teenager needs to grow and develop properly.
Here are some examples of the best vitamins for teen girls. These vitamins and minerals will help your teenage girl in one way or another. Let’s take a look
- Vitamin A: improves eye health, best for reproduction, immune system, repairs damaged tissues, also helps the kidney, lungs, and heart health. The recommended dose for vitamin A for people aged 14 years and older range between 700 and 900 micrograms (mcg) of retinol activity equivalents (RAE) per day. 
- Vitamin D: improves bone, heart and brain health. Also, promote calcium absorption. The usual recommended dietary allowances (RDAs) for Vitamin D for teenage girls (1-18 years) is 15mcg. 
- Vitamins of group B: Vitamin B6, B12 helps increase metabolism, produce energy, red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis. The recommended dietary allowance of vitamin b12 for age 4-8 years is 1.2 mcg and for 9-13 years is 1.8 mcg. 
- Vitamin C: fights infections, reduces the duration of colds. It is an essential nutrient for normal growth. Bones and muscles are joined by tendons and ligaments, which are formed by collagen, a soft connective tissue. Bones also have a small amount of collagen. 
- Calcium: build strong bones and teeth. Many children and adolescents do not receive enough calcium. The usually recommended allowance for teen girls is 1,000 mg/day for 4-8 years old teenage girls while for 9-14 years is 1,300 mg/day. 
- Iron: Necessary for red blood cells, stimulates muscle growth, also best for the iron deficiency caused by early menstrual cycle in teenage girls. The recommended daily allowance (RDA) of iron is 8 milligrams (mg) per day for girls ages 9 to 13 and 15 mg per day for women ages 14 to 18. 
Before deciding to buy any multivitamin for teenagers, be sure to find and read the buying guide. Looking into the above-discussed vitamins and mineral one can easily find the best multivitamin for teen girls.
The following are some of the best vitamins for teenagers. These are the brands and best-selling multivitamins available on the market.
1. SmartyPants Vitamins Multivitamin Teen Girl
SmartyPants is the best multivitamins for teenage girl and is a high-quality multifunctional supplement that provides omega 3 of fish oil, lutein, and zeaxanthin for eye health and essential nutrients, including vitamin D as D3 for bones, biotin to help maintain hair healthy and the skin and nails and vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin for immune support, all in one. This is the best multivitamins for teenage growth.
- Targeted Nutrition for Teenage Girls
- Gluten and allergen-free
- Non-GMO and no synthetic color and flavor used
- No refrigeration required
- Third-party tested
The usual recommended intake for teenage girls is four (4) gummies daily with or without food.
2. NATURELO Whole Food Multivitamin for Teens
This is the best multivitamin for boys and girls (12 to 18 years old). The ingredients include vitamins A, C, D3, E, K2, complex B (folic acid, B6, B12, biotin) and essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, and iodine.
These are the best vitamins for teenagers and provide support to the immune system, increase energy, can reduce acne breakouts, promote healthy skin, eyes and brain. It can help with mood, vision, hair growth, muscle recovery. It provides support for the growth and that is why this is also one of the best multivitamins for teenage growth.
- Best for teenage girls and boys age 12 to 18 years.
- Free of GMOs, Soy, Gluten, Yeast, Dairy, Eggs, Corn, Nuts, Caffeine,
- No Preservatives, or Animal-Derived Ingredients,
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
The usual suggested dose is 2 capsules daily. For best results, take 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with dinner.
3. Rainbow Light Active Health Teen Multivitamins
Rainbow light is the best multivitamin for teen girls that are not getting much nutrition from the food.
This multivitamin formula is best to promote clear and healthy skin, improve energy, bone, stress health and the best thing in this multivitamin formula is that it is easy to digest because of added probiotics and enzymes.
- wheat-free and
The usual recommended dose should be taking 2 to 3 pills a day. The packs contain 60 big pills.
4. Rainbow Light Vibrance Teen Girl’s Multivitamin
(Best for Healthy Skin)
This is the best vitamin for teenagers looking for multivitamin support to nourish their skin. It provides optimal support for the unique needs of adolescents by supporting energy, mood, and digestive health. With a personalized blend of vitamins A, C, D, and zinc plus ginger, chlorophyll and spirulina to nourish the skin.
It is specifically formulated to meet the unique health needs of a teenager with a wide variety of vitamins and minerals, as well as specific nutrients to promote clear skin. The complete formula, rich in bioavailable vitamins, promotes constant levels of energy, helps reduce stress and maintains a balanced mood. To facilitate digestive disorders and promote intestinal health, the formula includes 100 million CFU of probiotics, as well as prebiotics and a full spectrum of digestive enzymes derived from plants.
To promote clear skin and treat imperfections, Teen Girl’s multivitamin includes a mixture of ginger, organic spirulina, citrus bioflavonoids, carrots, and chlorophyll. Teenagers often do not consume the recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Easy to swallow mini tablets
- Made with Whole Foods,
- Non- GMO Project Verified,
- Promotes clear, healthy skin
The usual recommended intake is 3 mini-tablets per day. Serving per container 60.
5. MegaFood – Alpha-Teen, Multivitamin
Megafood is one of the best multivitamins for teenagers from 13 to 18 years old. This mixture of vitamins and minerals is compatible with healthy bones, immune function and red blood cells with only 3 tablets per day. Now, helping with your calculation tasks is all you need.
The ingredients present in this multivitamin formula are vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin D3 thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B12, selenium, zinc iodine, vegetable lubricant, vegetable cellulose, silica, organic rice bran.
- Megafood multivitamins for teens have the following health benefits
- Support optimal health and wellbeing
- Promote healthy bones
- Help immune function
- Non-GMO Project Verified,
- Tested for 125+ herbicides and pesticides,
- Free of gluten, dairy, soy;
- Certified B Corp;
- Certified Glyphosate Residue Free;
- Certified Kosher
Take 3 tablets daily any time of day, even on an empty stomach (for up to 30 servings); Includes oranges, broccoli, carrot, cranberry, brown rice, and added nutrients
6. Skinphoria Multivitamins For Teens and Adult
(Best Acne Supplements)
Skinphoria is one of the best multivitamins for teenagers, as it can help you treat your acne. Skinphoria’s main ingredients include niacin and zinc, both of which, when combined, have been shown to affect inflammatory conditions such as acne.
It contains natural vitamin supplements that promote clear skin by reducing pimples, spots and buds. It also regulates the production of sebum (oil) for normalized pores and less oily skin. This multivitamin can eliminate toxins from the skin by improving blood circulation, promoting healing and young and clear skin.
- Regulate sebum production for normalized pores and less oily skin.
- Reduce the number of pimples and blackheads.
- Reduce redness for more even skin.
- Clear toxins from skin by improving blood circulation.
- Decrease the chances of future breakouts.
- Improve texture and elasticity for more youthful-looking skin.
- Promote the healing of scars.
- Great for all skin types and ethnicities.
- They offer Money-back guarantee if not satisfied
- Vegan Free
- cGMP certified
For best results, take 1 pill twice a day, constantly, maintaining a healthy diet and getting enough sleep to feel refreshed.
7. NaturesPlus Power Teen
NaturesPlus Power Teen is one of the best multivitamin for teen girls. The formula contains cranberry extract and probiotics (K12 and M18) to support natural defenses and mixes with our female complex to promote urinary tract health, breast health and healthy hormonal balance.
The excellent chewable tablets flavored with chewy berries are hypoallergenic, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, sugar-free and without artificial colors or preservatives.
Some of the benefits of this high quality, high potency chewable nutritional supplement for teen girls are
- provide the power,
- energy, and
- overall natural defense support she needs every day.
The recommended dose for this multivitamin is 2 tablets daily.
8. Maxi Health Teen Multivitamin
Maxi Health is the best multivitamin for teenagers. This was formulated taking into account the specific growth of adolescence. Its unique combination of vitamins, minerals, and super greens helps young women navigate these difficult years with fewer mood swings, a healthy attitude, an active body, and a cunning mind.
It contains an excellent source of all the nutrients that a growing child may need, such as IRON, Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, Biotin, Folate, Vitamins A, C, D3, Complex B, and 8 Supergreens.
- Increases energy
- Help boost the immune system
- Improves organ functioning
- Helps prevent anemia
- Improves mood
- Reduces symptoms of PMS
- Supports healthy bone, collagen and nerve tissue
- Boosts metabolism
The serving size is 2 capsules while there are 60 servings per container.
9. Michael’s Naturopathic Programs Teen Girls
This is one of the best multivitamins for teen girls, as it contains all the ingredients that are necessary for an adolescent. It contains manganese and vitamin D to promote breast health. It also contains choline, inositol and essential fatty acids for fat metabolism and proper fat processing.
The B vitamins work together to regulate energy activities in the body. It also contains Dong Quai Root for the healthy development of the reproductive system.
Vitamins A, C, E, and B12, as well as zinc and bioflavonoids, are necessary for the immune system to develop properly and function when necessary.
- No artificial binder
- Best multivitamin for teen girls
The usual recommended dietary dose is 2 tablets in the morning with breakfast. The dose can be increased or decreased according to your condition.
10. GNC milestones Teen
Specially formulated for girls aged 12 to 17, this dietary supplement provides support for energy production, healthy skin and immune, bone and general health.
This gluten-free multivitamin formula for girls contains:
- Vitamin D that supports healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamins C and B-6 to support immunity.
- Main nutrients to support healthy eyes, hair, skin, and nails
- Group B vitamins to support energy production.
- Multivitamin capsules created for girls aged 12 to 17 years.
- It supports the production of energy, healthy skin, bone health, immunity, and general health.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and contains no artificial flavors.
- Without lactose
- best multivitamin for teen girls
- It does not contain artificial colors or flavors.
The usual recommended dose as a dietary supplement is two caplets daily with food.
So what is the best multivitamin for teen girls that I know of and what advice?
Here is the verdict:
SmartyPants Vitamins Multivitamin Teen Girl– – because this is one of the best selling and most trusted brand on the market. You can buy this product if you agree and it is totally fine if you disagree, in which case you can consider one of the 9 best vitamins for teenagers.
- 10 Best Multivitamins For Women Over 40 and 50
- 10 Best Ashwagandha Supplements
- 10 best Hyaluronic Acid supplements
- 10 Best Multivitamin For Toddlers (Children)
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works