Today you’re going to learn some of the best massage chairs under 2000 $ and some under 1000$.
Massaging your body after a long hectic day can be very relaxing. It reduces your stress, anxiety, improves your mood, and sleep. It also improves blood circulation and heart health, lower back pain, and boost immunity.
But how to Massage your body?
If you can choose to hire a professional massage therapist or go to a spa, you may not have the time or money to do so from time to time. Likewise, the answer to such problems will be that you get the best massage chair, which should be durable enough to work for a long time.
This article is all about the best massage chairs under 2000$ and also under 1000$.
There are many massage chairs available on the market, but finding the best massage chairs under 2000 $ can be a challenge. So, after hours of research and testing dozens of massager chairs, we came up with a list of the best massage chairs worthy of your attention.
5 Best Massage Chairs Under 2000
So let’s discuss this in detail.
Kahuna Massage Chair Recliner LM6800
This FDA approved massage chair is available in 4 different colours. It is designed to fit anywhere in your home, so it is one of the best massage chairs for home use. Thanks to space-saving technology that requires only 3 inches of the wall during gravity position shifting, you can now align your chair with other furniture, and it will look great and will not take up much space.
This chair comes with a modern and elegant design that can easily attract customers. It is covered with fully durable material and includes a re-matching function that allows you to experience the best of gravity while massaging.
It comes with five different massage program techniques: Tapping, Shiatsu, Kneading, Rolling, and kneading merged. Another great feature of this model is that it comes with two configurations that allow you to relax without the legs’ weight. This impressive massage chair also contains L-Track technology that helps reduce pressure on the neck or back.
- Chiropractic Massage: Mimics a chiropractic massage and will provide essential relief for people with back pain.
- Yoga Mode: Like the yoga program, it will also increase the waist and legs’ muscles and improve your fitness.
- L-Track Roller Massage System: The L-Track Roller System is a form of roller track designed to support the neck and waist and even the hips. This position decompresses every individual spine in your body and Increases the effects of massage. Air cell massage technology covers the entire body.
- Best zero gravity massage chair: An excellent thing about the LM6800 is its gravity feature. This function will provide a position of 3 gravity, so you are sure to find one that is convenient for you. When this function is activated, the massage provides a better experience.
- Warmup Therapy: This massage chair also features heating therapy for back and leg pain.
- Space Saving Technology: This chair can be fit anywhere in your house. You only need 3 inches from the wall for a zero-gravity mode.
RELAXONCHAIR (MK-II Plus)
This massage chair is the best solution for those who have a low budget and looking for a massage chair that can fulfil all there needs.
This massage chair comes with three basic designs, which are
- L track,
- S track, and
- Hybrid track.
It includes a simple remote control with a superior design and a small LCD screen at the chair’s top. It provides a 3-year limited lifetime guarantee. This best massage chair is an excellent option for those who want the best massage chair under 2000.
- It also includes 3D body scanning technology that scans the back and provides massage shots at all pressure points.
- Another great benefit of using this massage chair is that it offers three Zeo-G sitting positions.
- This chair also offers deep tissue massage, which is very useful in chronic back pain.
- There are three standard techniques on this massage chair, and four preprogram massage routines are available.
- Computer Body Scanning: The built-in sensor automatically measures the spine’s length and knows where to massage.
- Airbag massage technology: Uniquely designed airbags have to bend/slide, causing the body to flex simultaneously or individually, working on the shoulders, lower back, hips, and thighs.
- 3-stage ultra-automatic multi-function massage chair zero gravity: weightless chairs raise your feet to the same level as your heart and relieve your embroidery from gravity.
- Lower back heat: 2 heating pads improve the massage experience.
- Arm massager: Two airbags are carefully positioned to allow deep massage on the arms and wrists.
- Cuff and foot massager: Multiple airbags on the sides and back of the legs and feet compress the floor with a rotating roller for a compression massage and apply a massage to the contraction point.
New FOREVER REST FR-5Ks
Forever Rest FR5 massage is also one of the best massage chairs under 2000 $ that helps you relieve back pain, body aches, toes, and foot pain. It comes with three different intensity levels.
This massage chair offers rolling and acupressure massages. It is ideal for small, large, and large people. It has four predefined automatic massage methods to access the remote area: relaxation, swinging, recovery, and stretching.
It comes with seven different massage modes, including hitting, shaking, kneeling, rolling, leaves, tapping, and tapping combination with hitting.
- Warranty: The manufacturer offers a 5-year warranty for the frame and body.
- Colors: It comes in beige and dark brown colors.
- Positions: There are three built-in recline positions in this massage chair.
- Massage modes: There are six automatic programs and seven manual massage modes.
- Types of Massage: This chair has foot rolling and full body massage features.
- Remote Control: This chair uses an FR-5Ks remote controller
Ideal massage Full Featured Shiatsu Chair
This massage chair is equipped with zero gravity technology. This means that it lifts the legs above the heart level, which makes you feel like you are losing weight. As a result, the massage chair improves comfort and relax your mood.
Other massage options are on the massage chair, such as the rolling, knee, and spine. You can find 14 different types of programmable massage options in this chair.
You can also set a massage session timer, which can last from 5 minutes to 30 minutes. The 3D scanning function that you will only find in a high-end massage chair, buy ideal, offers you this functionality on their affordable products.
You also get a heating module that warms your back and allows you to have a more therapeutic experience. You can choose from four different preprogrammed automatic massage modes, including upper back, lower back, hobbies, and activation.
The following features make it one of the best massage chairs under 2000 dollars.
- Programs: This chair offer four great auto programs like Shiatsu, kneading, spinal rolling, and vibrating.
- Built-In Heat therapy: This chair also come with built-in heat therapy to help relax your muscle and is best for your back pain. It also has the therapeutic airbags built into the shoulders, arms, foot, and calves area.
- Zero gravity: This is the best zero gravity massage chair because there are three accurate zero gravity positioning at the touch of a button for maximum comfort and massage.
- Colours: This chair is available in 2 colours like black and Red.
- Warranty: They offer three years warranty for this chair.
OOTORI Massage Chair Recliner
The ultimate massage chair with its high end and the most advanced mechanism is excellent value for money. The chair has all the expected features and qualities that one can dream of for a massage chair. The chair is included with six automatic massage programs with gentle massage rollers and an airbag massage.
You can select three massage levels, three manual massage zones, and three airbag intensity levels. It is equipped with high-performance SL track technology, a body detection system, and a zero-gravity method.
- Design: The advanced design includes six automated massage programs with gentle yet powerful massage rollers and air massages for your shoulders, arms, thighs, and calves. Manually choose from 3 targeted massage zones, three massage speeds, and three airbag massage intensity levels so you can get relief for the areas you need.
- SL Track Technology: The massage rollers slide from the neck to the hips, giving the body a full body massage experience with wiping, tapping, bedding, and massage methods. The specially designed airbags are designed to slide freely to give your shoulders, arms, hips, thighs, and calves a soft and comfortable part.
- Warranty: They also offer a three years limited manufacturer warranty.
- Body detection system: After sitting down and pressing the power button, the automatic body detector scans the length of your spine and adjusts the chair massage accordingly.
- Best Zero gravity massage chair: Press the zero-gravity button and enjoy it when the chair automatically adjusts to your leading position – gives you a virtual feeling of weight and gives you an idea of your body. It allows for more stress and relieves stress, which can cause you to float.
- FDA cleared: This is also FDA cleared massage chair.
Best Massage Chairs Under 1000
If you’re looking for daily massages with no time limits, there are a handful of affordable and high-quality massage chairs that can give you a relaxing massage right at home. After looking at a wide range of styles and different brands of massage chairs out there, we narrow down our picks for the best massage chairs under $1000.
Real Relax Shiatsu Massage Chair
This zero gravity is our top pick of the best massage chairs under 1000 $. It comes in black or brown with silver accents, and it might just be up there as one of the most comfortable things you could sit in. An astonishing 50 airbags and five massage rollers massage all your body stress points from your feet to your neck. There is also heating therapy, and seat vibration included.
- Zero Gravity: There is a single button zero gravity button that can feel you like weightless
- Full Body Massage: This chair features eight massage programs neck, back, rollers, 50 airbags placed to the shoulders, arms, hips, calves, and feet; lower back Heating, and foot roller massage.
- Remote controller: There is a remote so that you can change the roller and back massage easily.
- New Features included: The new model included a Bluetooth audio play and changing Led light, more functional and affordable.
Tinycooper Massage Chair by Ootori
Tinycooper is another chair that looks like the captain’s seat on a spaceship. With good reason, this chair also offers zero-gravity massage, which creates a position inspired by NASA technology. It promotes stress and tension relief, improved circulation, and reduces swelling. These things make it one of the best massage chairs under 1000. Although it is a bit bulky, it is sleekly designed and looks good, whether you go for the black, brown.
The options this chair uses are air compression to generate deep massages that imitate a real massage therapist’s hands.
There are three intensity settings. There’s also seat vibration, heat for the lower back, calf, and foot massage setup. Overall it’s a great full-body experience.
- Full body massage in the air: The airbags of the massage chair cover the shoulders, arms, hips, and feet, the intensity of the whole body can be adjusted. It also works for chronic pain, adjusting the massage’s time and strength on a personalized individual massage.
- Zero gravity: There are three levels of zero gravity angles by clicking the button to adjust a comfortable tilt angle. In the meantime, our hearts and knees are in a horizontal line, which can effectively reduce heart pressure and stimulate blood circulation.
- Lower back heating: There are two heating pads in the lower back and waist; it is useful for back and waist problems with massage and promotes blood circulation.
- S-Track Design: Linking with ergonomics, S-track aims to provide a flexible massage at the acupuncture point for the neck, shoulders, back, and waist.
- Automatic body scan: this 3D massage chair can automatically scan your body data and then adjust an appropriate massage position to fit neck, back, height, etc.
JC Home Drammen Massaging Leather Recliner
It is a perfect massage chair, especially for the price. This chair is a recliner with a swivelling seat and comes with an ottoman. The massage function offers nine massage modes and five intensity levels and will massage your back, lumbar, thighs, and legs.
It has a push-button remote to control the heat massage options and a built-in timer. It also features a double padded seat and back, although it does not feel as filled.
- Modes: There are nine massage modes and five intensity levels for the back, lumbar region, thighs, and legs.
- Ideal for home or office: Reclining massage armchair with swivel seat and stationary ottoman
- Remote Control: This chair also has a Button remote control to relieve heat, personalized massage options, and timers
- Double padded seat and back: integrated headrest and soft padded armrests; practical right side pocket; base covered in leather.
Massage Chair By BestMassage
This futuristic-looking chair with an armrest control panel will put you in the zero gravity position to make your body feel more relaxed. This massage chair comes in three color choices black, brown, and burgundy, all with silver and wood accents.
There are 21 airbags located by your arms, shoulders, hips, thighs, calves, and feet, which delivers seven different massage modes. The chair scan your body to adjust for individual body size and offer the perfect custom massage. The biggest issue is that it is not great for bigger people. The chairs are only meant to accommodate people who are up to 265 pounds.
Some of the prominent features of this massage chair are;
- Computerized body scan: Smart Body Scan technology scans the body to detect life for a personalized message. The integrated sensor automatically measures the length of the spine and knows where to massage.
- Massage modes: There are seven massage modes like kneading, touching, stretching, Shiatsu, combo, air pressure, heating. It also has nine preset automatic massage programs. They have different massage methods to give you the best massage experience.
- Combo Heat and Air Therapy: This chair also have heat and air massage, which work together and improve circulation, release stress, and work for pain and aches.
- Guarantee: They offer a 100% full refund satisfaction guarantee.
Esright Massage Recliner Chair Heated PU Leather
This massage chair feels as good as it looks. It will make a great addition to any room as it comes in five different colours black, grey, coffee, cream, and espresso. This chair reclines, massages, vibrates and heats as well.
It's comfortable and sturdy with extra thick sponge padding on the back, cushion, and armrests. It also features a 360-degree swivel, a 150-degree reclining action, five control modes, and two intensity levels.
It has plenty of added utility features, such as two cup holders and four storage pouches. It is an all-around good-looking and comfortable massage chair.
These features make it one of the best massage chairs under 1000 dollars.
- Functions: A wonderful padded, vibrating, tilting, heated, swivel rocking chair. The Smooth rocker and 360 ° swivel seat, relax after long days work.
- Design: The ergonomic padded thickness for back, seat cushion, and armrest for greater comfort. Also, there are two side pockets on the two armrests for convenient remote control or charger storage.
- Material: This chair is made up of breathable and water-resistant PU leather surface, easy to clean and save money.
Helpful Buyers Guide
What to Look For Before Buying a Massage Chair?
Because the massage chair is expensive, it's essential to check for the following features before buying a massage chair.
- Features: These chairs come with different features like Shiatsu, zero gravity, and light intensity kneading, and they cover different parts of the body. You will probably not use all the functions of your massage chair, so it is essential to know which part of your body needs special attention and buy a chair that complements these areas. If you want a good foot massage, buy chairs with foot massagers. If you experience excessive discomfort in the neck and shoulder area, use massage chairs that focus on relieving neck and shoulder pain.
- Set Your Budget: Massage chairs generally range in price from moderate to expensive. The price depends on the style and features of the chair. Although high-class chairs are expensive, this is a wise investment for those who regularly seek professional help to relieve physical pain and suffering. That's the reason we have compiled the above list of best massage chairs under 2000 $.
- Always check the chair's size on your body: There are different sizes and frames of reclining massage chairs, and most of the chairs will accommodate most of the users; still, it is vital to check the size of the chair on your own body.
- Check for the available space: When you buy a massage chair, keep in mind your space because you will need enough space to store and use it. They are bulky and huge, and some chairs come with a head and foot recliner, so you will need to measure your space first before buying a massage chair.
- Warranty: Before you buy, make sure the warranty duration and procedure. Make sure that the company can change the parts and whether they will be available for repair or not? Also, check if they offer an unconditional cashback guarantee of at least one month. These guarantees and cashback opportunities suggest that companies believe in the performance and sustainability of their products.
What are the Benefits of Using a Massage Chair?
The massage chair offers a lot of health benefits. We will take a look at some of the critical health benefits of using a massage chair.
- Mood: It Improves your mood because of the production of a chemical called endorphins.
- Stress and Anxiety: According to a study, it also reduces anxiety, stress, and increases your productivity.
- Sleep well: It also improves your sleep quality because massage therapy boosts serotonin, which in turn converts into melatonin.
- Back Pain: According to a study published in the journal Pain Medicine, massage therapy can be used to improve your back pain.
- Improve Your Immunity: Research shows that massages can boost the immune system by increasing white blood cells' activity in the body that fight the virus.
- Headache: Massage can reduce your headache and other pain associated with bad posture.
So which massage chair is the best and which one we recommend?
All of the above-discussed chairs are the best available on the market. You can buy the Kahuna Massage chair if you are looking for the best massage chairs under 2000 $. We recommend it because of its outstanding features and positive customer reviews. If you are looking for under 1000$, go for Real Relax 2020 Massage chair.
Finally, we would say that buying a massage chair is definitely worth the investment if you use it most of the time.
- Review of Osaki Os 4000 CS massage chair
- Best Infrared Heating Pads For Back Pain
- Best Percussion Massagers for Athletes
- 8 Best Foot Massagers
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works
157 1 4