Are you looking for some of the best foot massagers for neuropathy, plantar fasciitis and for relaxing your feet after a long and hectic day work? If yes, don’t go anywhere because this guide is especially for you.
First thing First what is Neuropathy or Peripheral Neuropathy?
Neuropathy occurs when nerves outside the brain and spinal cord damage and become numb, weak and painful, commonly occur in your hands and feet.
Causes may be different like traumatic injuries, metabolic problems, infections, inherited causes and exposure to toxins. One of the most common causes is diabetes.
It is the inflammation of the fascia muscle along the the bottom of your foot that connects your heel bone to your toes.
Luckily we have compiled a list of best foot massagers for neuropathy and plantar fasciitis.
8 Best Foot Massagers For Neuropathy
1. MedMassager Foot Massager
MedMassager is one of the most powerful and best foot massagers for neuropathy and other conditions. This model comes with 11 different intensity levels and can produce up to 3700 rpm.
Although MedMassager looks like a normal foot massager, you can actually tilt it and use it to massage your ankles and calves.
Another advantage is the design of the unit. of using this foot massager is its robust and sturdy construction. In this way, you can use the foot massager for a long time. These features make it one of the best foot massagers machine For Neuropathy.
- Full-sized oscillating footpad, as well as an arch bar and a surface that target pressure points
- 11 Speeds range from 1,000 to 3,700 rpm
- Doctors and therapists use it to help stimulate circulation in the feet and legs
- Rugged, reliable construction
- Comes with a kit for use on hardwood and tiled flooring
- Patients with diabetes and neuropathy use it to promote healthy blood flow and ease any pain.
- Best foot massager machine.
- The strong oscillating foot pad
- No heat option, but the improved blood circulation warms your feet
- 11 speeds to choose from ranging from 1,000 to 3,700 rpm
- The built-in arch bar for arches and toes
- Great warranty options
- Can wear shoes while using it
- Higher price point
- No remote control
- Can get a bit loud
- Heavier and bulkier than many others
2. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
Miko is one of the best foot massagers for neuropathy available in the market today. This model uses 5 different pressure settings to target and massage specific pressure points, relieving pain and relaxing muscles. The unit is supplied with two separate remote controls to simplify operations.
The control panel has touch buttons. All controls are illuminated and easy to follow. With the remote control, you can change any setting without having to look at the level of the massager. Although the remote controls do not have a long-range, they do not even need them, because their feet could be inside the device when you use them. Providing remote controls is a good idea and this can be very useful for people who have tilt problems, such as the elderly.
The device requires very little maintenance. The fabric lining is equipped with a zipper. You can remove it to wash it if you wish. The outer cover of the massager is also very easy to clean and can be cleaned with warm water and mild detergent or mild soap.
In terms of massage, this device uses 5 adjustable pressure levels to inflate and deflate the air pockets integrated into each foot space. Deep kneading massage knots work on the sole and relax the muscles. The heated massage function can be selectively activated and deactivated, creating delicate heat around the feet.
- Comes with 15 minutes auto shut off feature
- Beautiful design
- This model is easy to use
- Easy to transport and store
- There are no side rollers or side air chambers to laterally squeeze the foot from the side.
- Some customers complain of the uneven pressure exerted by the airbags used in this massager.
3. Foot Massage Machine Shiatsu Massager
The medical massage therapist relieves tired feet, plantar fasciitis, diabetics, and neuropathies by increasing blood flow.
Various properties of heat, air pressure, and vibrations Provide the perfect massage for feet, calves, toes, and ankles.
The cloud massagers offer a deep dough Shiatsu massage for an optimal comfort angle. It has an easily adjustable rod. Other foot massagers require you to keep your knees and legs together at 90 degrees.
You can feel the thoughtful quality of a cloud massager when you open the box for the first time. We are proud to offer a 100% carefree guarantee. You have nothing to lose.
- Offer a full 1-year warranty on the motor.
- Patented stand bar so your feet are at the perfect angle
- Easily adjustable optimum angle comfort bar
- Most afflictions will feel slight soreness after an initial massage after the first few uses.
- The machine has no remote
- According to some customers, the rollers are a little harsh on the feet.
4. HoMedics, Triple Action
Deep massage is now easier than before. The Homedics massager, which is optionally equipped with a heating function, guarantees the achievement of the desired massage. Not to mention the deep shiatsu that kneaded and massages each part of the foot as it moves up and down. In addition, a massager with a clean design is very easy to use.
Shiatsu foot massager is one of the Best Foot Massagers For Neuropathy because of deep, small, lightweight and portable kneading. It is also relatively cheap. It’s suitable for feet of all sizes and has easy-to-use touch controls that allow you to quickly change the message without moving your upper body.
- Offers very deep feet massage
- Comes with an optional heating feature
- Beautiful design
- Very easy and convenient to use
- Economical as compared with other models
- According to some customers, It is Somewhat Noisy and heat is not very strong.
5. Daiwa Felicity Foot Vibration Massager
FootVibe Pro offers a powerful foot treatment and a powerful vibration massager to relieve pain, increase blood circulation and accelerate healing. Strong vibrations give plants and hands a stimulating effect.
The red light acts as a massage device for blood circulation and increases blood circulation in painful areas. Best Foot Massagers For Neuropathy or other circulatory problems.
High-frequency vibrations and acupressure exert a stimulating and healing effect on the soles of the feet and hands. The unique design facilitates application as a massager for calves, thighs or legs for circulation. Ideal for injury prevention and for people with diabetic neuropathy or other circulatory problems.
- This work for feet, hands, thighs, and calves
- Combine three types of treatment like soothe pain, boost circulation, and speed healing.
- Comes with remote control
- comes with a replaceable battery.
- Footpad is hard
- Vibration levels are a bit too violent
6. NURSAL MD-50230A Foot Massager
This professional foot massager features 5 different function buttons with 3 massage modes, 3 selectable time modes, intensity and medium to high intensity. This massager miraculously relieves tired feet, reduces tension and improves blood circulation in all parts of the foot.
The auto power-off delay can be 10, 15 or 20 minutes. Applying once or twice a day for 5 to 20 minutes can relieve pain, relieve tired feet and improve blood circulation.
The heating function of the NURSAL foot massager greatly relieves the pain of tired muscles and relieves the pain of the feet. It is easy to start with a click of a button.
The cloth lining of this massager is removable for easy washing. It measures up to 12 feet and is suitable for most feet, but may not be suitable for people with large feet.
- Removable cover for washing
- Work well for the entire foot
- Fits up to size 12 feet and it is designed to fit most feet
- Some customers complain of the feet hurting on low pressure
- The heat is not powerful enough for other users
7. Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
The Belmint Shiatsu foot massager is the ULTIMATE massager that, after a long day of work, provides a relaxing treatment that refreshes your feet thanks to its 6 massage heads and deep kneading knots for a good massage treatment.
This Shiatsu Foot Massager is your personal therapist to relieve all foot pain, whether you have chronic pain, nerve pain or plantar fasciitis caused by lengthy hospital, casino or restaurant work. This Plantar Facial Massager The device will be your personal therapist to relieve these painful tensions in the comfort of your home.
At the push of a button, you can enjoy a deep massage to warm your feet. We’ve developed this integrated thermal function foot therapy massager that gives you a feeling of warmth by focusing on blood pressure to improve cold feet circulation. It adapts to the perfect angle and automatically turns off after a relaxing 20-minute massage to ensure your safety.
- Improves blood flow
- Reduces pain, tension, and plantar fasciitis
- Help ease stress
- Compact size
- Breathable mesh
- The footpad area is too big so you have to keep moving my foot to get full coverage.
8. QUINEAR Shiatsu Foot Massager
One of the first things you’ll notice about the QUINEAR foot massager is its small, compact design. Unlike other foot massagers, this model does not waste space. Although the masseur seems very small, he is still able to reach a height of 10 feet.
A positive aspect of this model is that it comes with 6 different atmospheric pressure intensity settings. Each set differs significantly from the other, inflating more or less the integrated airbags according to your preferences. This is a nice feature because you can share the masseur with other members of your home without having to worry about changing the settings. These features make it one of the best Foot Massagers For Neuropathy and other circulation disorders.
Another advantage of this foot massager is that it comes with two heat intensity settings. You can get a foot massage without activating the heating function, but you can also choose between a low and high heat setting if you wish. The heated massage is very pleasant, especially during the cold season. The heated massage is not only beautiful, but also very useful. Regular use of this massage function improves blood circulation and allows you to feel more relaxed.
The inner lining of the foot massager is removable and washable. You can even tear the food out of the machine and clean it when it’s dirty. In this way, you can make the massager look and work like a new device.
The feet massager can fit up to US size 11
- It comes with a safety feature
- it offers two kneading speeds and two predefined massage modes.
- comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Can be used at home and in office
- Its size is a bit small
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works