In this Libido Max Pink Review, you will learn about the product, pros and cons, side effects, how it works, Customer Libido Max reviews, and many more.
Do you want to experience the amazing warming effect and total body pleasure?
Libido Max Pink may help you increase your intimacy and arousal.
Libido Max pink is a popular dietary supplement specially formulated for women who want to enjoy the climax and improve sensual activity.
Yes—this is a popular supplement, but the Provestra seems to be the clear winner in this race because of its research-based ingredients and 67 days money-back guarantee.
You will need to take 2 Libido max Pink soft gels two times a day. You can take up to 4 soft gels 1 hour before the sexual activity for maximum total body pleasure.
It’s important to note that this “Libido Max Pink Review” is a result of our research on the product and its customer feedback.
In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about this product—including its benefits, side effects, pros and cons, etc.
Let’s have a quick review first.
Libido Max Pink Review
Product Full Name: Libido Max Pink
Manufacturer: Applied Nutrition
Best Place To Buy Libido Max Pink?: Amazon & Official Site
Libido Max Pink Review
Now let’s have a look at the full Libido Max Pink Review.
Libido Max Pink is an advanced sensual dietary supplement aimed to improve sex performance, improve excitement, increase sensation, and enhance relaxation in women.
This product is actually a blend of sensual warming plus arousing spice ingredients that better the female libido.
It is manufactured by applied nutrition. This company also manufactures the Libido max and Libido Max red for men.
It comes in a pack of 16 fast-acting soft gels, and the daily recommended dose is 2 capsules two times a day.
Consult your doctor before this medicine if you are already taking other medications or any other medical condition.
Libido Max Pink Ingredients
The product is actually a combination of sensual warming and arousing ingredients.
Sensual warming blend
Sensual warming blend includes
- Maca powder (root)—It has been proven to effective in the male and female low libido, and it also improves sexual desire in both males and females. 
- Velvet Bean extract (15% L-Dopa)(bean)—is an outstanding herb with so many health benefits, and one of them is fertility. 
- Damiana (Turmera diffusa) powder (leaf) uses this herb to have many health benefits, including sexual arousal and stamina in men and women.
- Schisandra (Schisandra spp.) powder (fruit) promotes circulation and sensitivity in the female genitals. 
- Sensoril Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract has also been shown to improve female sexual dysfunction associated with stress effectively. 
- L-Theanine is used to reduce stress and anxiety. So I think the use of this ingredient is more for improving mood rather than sexual arousal.
- Asian Ginseng extract (root) is used to balance the hormone level in menopausal women.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) powder (root),
- Withanolides)(root, leaf) 10%,
These ingredients’ total weight is 977.5 mg per serving, but the daily value is not established.
While other arousing blends include
- Cayenne Pepper (30,000 HU) powder (fruit),
- Ginger extract (5% gingerols)(rhizome) and
- BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine)(fruit).
The total weight of this blend in the formulation is 30 mg per serving.
Pros & Cons Of Libido Max Pink
What do I Like About It?
- The customers are satisfied with the product.
- The price is also low as compare to its competitors.
- As it is available in the soft gels form, it is readily absorbable.
- Most of the ingredients have proven aphrodisiac effect on the female body.
What I don’t like about it?
- It may not work for all.
- The effects may be slow.
- The ingredients present in this formulation may affect your blood pressure, diabetes, and heart conditions.
How long does it take to show the effects?
As this is a supplement, this might not be as quick as we think. If you want lasting effects, the manufacturer suggests using it for more than 3 months before seeing results.
However, the results may be quicker in some women, so it depends on how your body responds to this product.
Libido Max Pink Side Effects
Although Libido Max is a natural supplement and will tolerate really well in some cases, it may cause some minor to serious side effects.
Here is a list of potential side effects.
- The product contains some binders and fillers so that it may cause gastrointestinal distress.
- It may also cause nausea and vomiting.
- While researching the libido max female reviews— one customer criticized, it increases his heart rate.
This is not a complete list of Libido Max Pink’s side effects. Consult your health care provider in case of any serious side effects.
Where can I buy Libido Max Pink?
The product is available on many online and offline retailers, but you may get a discount and coupons if you buy it from the official site.
The best place to buy Libido max Pink is obviously the official website; It’s also available on Amazon and Walmart.
Who can’t use it?
The product is not for those under 18 years of age. It is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Don’t exceed the recommended dose.
Bottom Line—Libido Max Pink Review
If you are looking for a female enhancement supplement, this might work as it contains some herbs and spices that may boost low libido sexual enjoyment.
However, as a pharmacist, I recommend using a supplement with proven ingredients, and the company offers a guarantee.
That’s why I recommend Provestra over the above product.
Why do I recommend it?
- The product comes with a 67 days money-back guarantee.
- It’s 100% SAFE AND NATURAL.
- Many doctors around the world endorse the formula.
- It increases sensation, libido, and orgasm intensity.
You can buy this one if you agree with our recommendation and if you disagree, it’s fine and up to you.
Read more Reviews
- Ageless Male Tonight Review: Scam or Legit?
- VigRx Plus Review: Scam or Legit?
- Zyrexin Review: Does it work?
- Libido Max Red Review By A Pharmacist
- Ristela: Everything You Need To Know