Looking for ways to increase your arousal and orgasms? You might have heard about Ristela—a hormone-free supplement that claims to support sexual activity in women. The potent blends help increase blood flow to the vaginal area, making it easier for women to become physically aroused and experience orgasm. But does it really boost sexual pleasure in women? In this Ristela review, I’ll share my thoughts on this natural supplement based on my research and clients experience.
Ristela Pros And Cons
Quick Ristela Review
- Product Name: Ristela
- Manufacturer: Hello Bonafide
- Best Place To Buy Ristela: Company Website
- Other High-Quality Alternatives: Provestra
Honest & Unbiased Ristela Review
Learn more about the brand, its ingredients, side effects, how it works, its dosage, the best place to buy, and much more in this Ristela review.
What is Ristela?
Ristela is a dietary supplement that can help with increasing the level of sexual pleasure in women. Bonafide Health is the company that makes Ristela support women through all stages of life. They take pride in creating hormone-free natural supplements that enhance libido and sexual satisfaction without harmful side effects.
Bonafide Health is an innovative company that produces high-quality supplements for women’s health. They have been featured on notable news platforms such as The New York Times, Allure magazine, and Good Morning America, to name just a few of their many accomplishments.
Mike Satow, a health advocate, entrepreneur, founder of Bonafide Health, and a team that includes a group of experts in medicine and nutrition science, is focused on developing safe, effective products to address various women-related issues.
Ristela is one such product that contains proprietary ingredients such as a patented proprietary blend known as Lady Prelox and Pycnogenol extract from Pine Trees. The supplement is also packed with Rosavita rose hips to increase blood flow while containing amino acids like L-Arginine and Citrulline Malate (which increases nitrogen intake) for a more natural feeling process.
The combined effect of these ingredients increases blood flow to the vagina and other sex organs, which makes it easier for physical arousal or orgasm.
The daily recommended dose is two tablets, taken with a glass of water. You can take Ristela with or after meals to reduce any possible stomach upset. Some people may see results from taking this supplement in as little as one month, but for most people, it takes at least two months of consistent use to see significant improvements in their arousal and sexual health.
Ristela is a costly supplement, costing about $62 on Amazon and $55 on the company website for a one-month supply. This is much more expensive than other female libido supplements on the market.
Overall, Ristela may be effective for some women, but solid scientific evidence is insufficient to support its claims. Additionally, its high cost may be a deterrent for some women.
Below is a list of all the active constituents used in this natural formula. Please note that in this Ristela review, we’ve added many clinical studies to let you know what works and what doesn’t. Let’s have a look at the ingredients;
Lady Prelox Blend
Lady Prelox is a mixture of potent natural ingredients like Pycnogenol pine bark extract, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, and Rosavita rose hip extracts that have been proven to help postmenopausal women with problems in the bedroom. Let’s see what the research says about it;
- A study revealed that after only four weeks of taking it, they experienced improved sexual arousal and other factors like arousal, lubrication, orgasm, and satisfaction associated with successful intimate relationships.
- Incorporating this blend into a woman’s reproductive cycle has improved female sexual function and reduced oxidative stress. There were no reported side effects too.
- In another clinical study, women who had moderate sexual dysfunction saw improvement when they took Lady Prelox in addition to following an integrated lifestyle management program.
- The higher doses of the Lady Prelox formulation in Ristela have proven to reduce oxidative stress and improve the female sexual function of women of reproductive age.
The product is also packed with 800mg of L-Arginine —an amino acid found naturally in foods like red meat, fish, and dairy.
- This amino acid is converted into nitric oxide, which helps regulate cardiovascular function by promoting vasodilation of blood vessels and helping support the health of endothelial cells within your sexual organs or vagina.
- L- arginine may also help women who want to desire pregnancy.
- A 2021 review from researchers found it could help treat hypoactive sexual desire disorder for women when taken alongside other supplements.
More research is needed to prove its efficacy in boosting female sexual desire.
L-Citrulline is a natural amino acid found in many different types of produce, including watermelons and pumpkins. When ingested by the body, it’s converted into L Arginine, which increases plasma levels for Nitric Oxide production.
Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine Bark
Pycnogenol is a standardized extract from maritime pine tree bark containing 70% procyanidin, which has been shown in clinical trials to reduce blood pressure. This supplement was especially effective for individuals with hypertension or at risk because it increased nitric oxide production, reduced oxidative stress, and decreased inflammation.
Pycnogenol, a powerful antioxidant found in the bark of pine trees, is being studied for its ability to dilate blood vessels and increase nitric oxide release. The evidence suggests that this natural supplement can help boost your body’s production of these crucial hormones, which regulate heart health and muscle strength.
- Studies suggest that supplementing with Pycnogenol can improve quality of life by significantly reducing the signs and symptoms of menopausal transitions.
- Pycnogenol and L arginine may be effective options for restoring sexual dysfunction, boosting libido, and improving performance.
Rosvita Rose Hip Extract
The fruit (or seed pods) of the Rose plant is a popular natural remedy for many ailments. It contains cardio-protective properties that may help prevent diseases such as heart disease and artery plaque leading to female sexual dysfunction. It relieves stress on blood flow near these areas; this includes everything from pelvic arteries down into your vaginal canal. Not only does consuming rose hips provide you with vitamin C but also antioxidants, including carotenoids which protect against free radicals.
Ristela Side Effects
The side effects of Ristela are minimal. But as we know, it’s a health product and may cause some unwanted side effects;
You can experience no hormonal responses but only rare side-effects like
- Insomnia at higher doses when used with other medications.
- Pycnogenol increases the heart rate of some people.
- L – Arginine caused nausea & vomiting, headache, and itching. Still, since it contains less than 1g per serving, we believe these symptoms would be significantly reduced if not absent from consumption.
- Avoid it if you are already taking other blood pressure-lowering drugs.
The Bonafide website offers a one-time purchase of their Ristela product for $55. However, they also mention that you can save 18% by subscribing and paying $45/per month. It’s important to note that Bonafide does not allow refunds or returns. For me, this is a huge turn-off. I would be much more likely to try a product if I knew I could get my money back if it didn’t work for me. With Hellobonafide, you have to use the product for up to two months before seeing any beneficial effects – and even then, there’s no guarantee that it will work for you. In my opinion, the no-return policy makes Bonafide a risky investment. That’s why we recommend Provestra—a female sex enhancement product that offers more than 2 months of a money-back guarantee.
Ristela Dosage—How To Take It?
Ristela needs to be taken twice daily, one tablet per serving. The best results come from consistent use, and users will notice them after two months of consistent consumption; however, they can also help if you start by ordering through Bonafide’s monthly subscription service, which sends your order straight home (or wherever) every month with no strings attached.
Where To Buy Ristela?
The product is available on the company’s official website and on Amazon, among other well-known eCommerce platforms. However, we always recommend purchasing the product from the company website to avoid scams and counterfeit supplements.
- Single box price—$55
- Monthly Plan—$45/month
- 3 Months Plan—$40/month
Is Ristela Worth It?
Overall, we believe that Ristela is a product worth considering if you struggle with sexual dysfunction. The customer Ristela reviews are mostly positive, and many women report improving their sexual function and satisfaction. Additionally, the ingredients used in the formula have some scientific backing for their ability to improve sexual function. However, there are a few downsides to keep in mind.
- First, the brand is not very transparent about its history or how the product was developed. There is no third-party testing on their website.
- Additionally, the formula is relatively expensive compared to similar products on the market.
- Third, they don’t provide any money-back guarantee.
If you are looking for a product that may improve your sexual function and satisfaction, Ristela is worth considering. However, if you are concerned about transparency or cost, other options may be a better fit for you.
Who is this product for?
Ristela is a product specifically for women experiencing discomfort or lack of satisfaction during sexual attachment. In addition, older ladies who are going through menopause may find that this supplement helps them feel more satisfied in their relationships with lovers and partners. It is made from a mixture that enhances your satisfaction and has been shown to increase arousal & orgasm.
Is Ristela over the counter?
Ristela is like other over-the-counter supplements that are made from natural ingredients and don’t require any doctor’s prescription.
High-Quality Ristela Alternatives
Ristela vs Provestra
If you compare Ristela with Provestra, you will see a lot of differences in the ingredients list. Provestra is made from different vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and herbal ingredients. All of these ingredients work together with each other and increase female libido.
- Provestra comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
- It is #1 rated, and doctors recommend female libido boosters.
- They provide free shipping in the US. You check prices and offers here.
Revaree and Ristela
Ravaree is a completely different dosage form. It is a vaginal suppository that is used to provide relief from vaginal dryness related to menopause. This product is based on hyaluronic acid, proven to retain moisture, and could be a practical option for vaginal dryness and infection. This may also help improve comfort during sexual intimacy.
- Many clinical studies back the ingredient used in this formulation.
- This product is free from all types of hormones and is available over the counter.
Ristela Vs. Hersolution
Hersolution is another natural formula for triggering female libido. The best part is it comes with an arousal gel that can reduce vaginal dryness. Hersolution also comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
Some of the commonly used ingredients in Hersolution are Ginkgo biloba, Niacin, hops, mucuna pruriens, epimedium sagitattum, and cayenne. These ingredients will help you correct the hormonal and nutritional imbalance and improve your desire for sexual intimacy.
Olly Lovin Vs Ristela
Olly Lovin is the perfect way to boost the desire for women. The clinically studied Ashwagandha will help you stay stimulated, while Damiana has long been celebrated as a potent little plant that can improve women’s libido.
Based on the above comparison, I think Ristela could be a promising supplement for improving female sexual function and libido, but it’s not worth the cost compared to its competition.
To be honest, Ristela’s proprietary blend has some clinical backing, but I don’t see the point in using Ristela as it does not have enough research to back up its claims that female sexual function will improve with use. There are many other supplements out there that contain similar plus added ingredients and show more promise for improving your libido than this one product does. So if you’re looking into natural alternatives, then give Provestra a try.