If you’re like most people, you probably try to make healthy choices regarding what you eat. But sometimes, knowing if you’re getting the most nutritional bang for your buck takes a lot of work. That’s where Kencko comes in. It’s a health food company that makes getting the nutrients your body needs easy. This Kencko review will look at what makes it different from other health food companies and how their products can benefit you. So read on to learn more about this innovative company and its terrific products.
Kencko Pros & Cons
An Honest Kencko Review
What Is Kencko?
Kencko is a Japanese word that means “healthy.” Kencko is a leader in the wellness industry, and they want to make it easier for you to get your daily dose of fruits, vegetables, and protein—all those things we know our bodies need.
Kencko is an organic drink delivery brand specializing in instant fruit and vegetable smoothies. Kencko products are convenient for enjoying fruits and vegetables without the hassle of blending them yourself. They are made with natural ingredients; these drinks mix well into any beverage or dish you desire.
Kencko was founded by Tomás Froes & Ricardo Vice Santos in 2017 and is on a mission to make it easier for people to get their daily dose of fruits and vegetables. The brand offers many different blends of powdered, single-serve mixes made with flash-frozen ingredients at peak ripeness.
The company has created a way to extract nutrients from fresh produce while reducing cosmetic imperfections, thus helping preserve the earth’s natural beauty. In addition, the company is committed to sustainable economies by being eco-conscious in every step of its production process – starting with how they ship products worldwide.
These smoothies’ powdery fruits and vegetables may be an excellent substitute for the real thing. But are they as good tasting? What do these drinks contain that makes them so unique? More importantly, do you need them for health purposes OR just because taste buds want something different every day?
Let’s find out together by diving straight into this article:
As mentioned above these smoothies are made with nutrient-dense and natural ingredients that many people may not regularly consume, such as rhubarb or acai berries.
- The researchers found that people who drank fruit smoothies had an increased energy intake compared to those who did not.
- The Rhubarb in Kencko smoothies is often used in diet medication or supplements because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It has been proven to help regulate intestinal function and provide tumor-fighting ability against various cancers.
- Acai is an Amazonian fruit that can help you maintain your cholesterol levels. Its high polyphenol content and vitamin C-rich nature make it one of the best fruits for healthy living.
- Maqui berries may also improve your memory and slow the conversion of free radicals into damaging chemicals. These antioxidants also protect cells against environmental injury so that they could help with everything from brain function to heart health.
- Probiotics are essential for a healthy body. They help to maintain the balance of microorganisms in our system and produce substances that have desirable effects on immunity as well.
- Vitamin C is a nutrient that can protect your cells from the effects of free radicals, which are molecules created when you break down food or are exposed to cigarette smoke and radiation. You can learn more benefits of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin A is necessary for normal vision, the immune system, heart health, and reproduction.
- These nutrients used in smoothies are essential for good health! They can reduce inflammation, improve digestion and lower your risk of chronic conditions like heart disease or osteoporosis.
- The study found that the retention of fiber in these smoothies may help with glycemic control and make up for the lack of your daily intake.
Different Kencko Smoothies
This Kencko review will show you the best-selling smoothie options, making it easier to choose one. I’ll tell you about their benefits, ingredients, and flavors.
Kencko Mochas Review
Kencko Mochas is my new favorite coffee brand. I used to drink Starbucks, but now there are healthier options out on the market like Kencko Mochas with all these great ingredients inside – such as cocoa beans, maqui berries, strawberries, cinnamon, baobab powders, mushrooms, and dates. It’s perfect for those days when you need energy or mental clarity because each packet offers 3g fiber, 15 g carbs +90 calories per serving.
Kencko Crimsons Review
I was so excited to find another way for me and my coworkers to get out of bed in the morning. This Crimsons mix is packed with antioxidants from acai berries, which will help your cognitive function! It also makes you feel more alert- just what we need on these cold winter days. The Kencko beverage has 25% vitamin C content and 3g fiber; it’s great if you want a healthy gut or a stronger immune system. With a delicious taste and antioxidants, this drink will keep you alert all morning, and the 3g fiber will help promote healthy digestion.
Kencko Peaches Review
This smoothie is perfect for those looking to stay healthy and energized throughout their workday. With ingredients like peach, carrot, sweet potato, rhubarb coconut water, strawberry flax seeds apple, it’ll boost your skin and eyes’ immune function from the inside out. Vitamin A and C are inside this delicious treat, so give them a try today.
Kencko Ambers Review
Kencko Ambers smoothies are a great way to get your body what it needs. Whether you’re looking to strengthen your skin, increase immunity, or heal gut problems, this smoothie can help by providing antioxidants and nutrients that promote healthy behavior in the microbiome (or bacteria). This product comprises apples, passion fruit, yellow beets, turmeric, chia seeds, dates, banana, and baobab powder. With 60 calories and packed antioxidants per serving, there’s no excuse not to try them.
Kincko Corals Smoothie
Kencko’s Corals drink is a great way to beat that midday slump. I love the mango and ginger flavors, which boost this smoothie when you’re tired or under-recovered from your workout routine. Other flavors include beetroot, full of antioxidants, apple, orange, and carrot. With 70 calories per serving (and tons of vitamins), it would make sense why they call them “performance foods.”
Kencko’s Scarlet’s smoothie is a mix of healthy ingredients to keep your metabolism and free radicals at bay. It also has Apple, Banana (for potassium) Cayenne Pepper which helps with weight loss by increasing energy levels while fighting inflammation in the body. The best part? You can drink it before exercising for increased natural pumps, all without sacrificing taste or health benefits thanks to probiotics & other nutritional heroes like Chia Seeds and kombucha vinegar shots.
Kencko Aquamarines Review
With all the different ingredients that make up this plant-based smoothie, it sounds like an excellent way to fight fatigue, cell-damaging toxins, heart diseases, and inflammation. In addition, the iron from these whole fruit pieces can help combat feelings of lethargy, providing you with the energy needed to take on each day while combating free radicals which cause heart disease.
This Kencko smoothie is the perfect drink to get you through your post-workout recovery. With pumpkin and gingerbread spice flavor, everyone will ask what smells so good! This beverage helps with muscle repair and reduces inflammation, and enhances gut function, making it ideal for any time of year (or weather). It’s infused with cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, vanilla, date, and pea protein, giving this concoction its signature autumnal taste without sacrificing health benefits.
Kencko Mint Greens Review
Kencko Mint Green is a delicious and perfect way to get your daily dose of cognitive function and focus. The minty fresh taste with its healthy carbs will make you forget all about any troubles in life.
With ingredients like sweet potato, orange, and mango, this drink will give you energy and keep you healthy by providing iron, fiber, and other vitamins A & C.
The cucumber water with fresh mint can be had on its own too, so there’s no need for goofy drinks at breakfast time (unless they’re part of some complicated plan).
Kencko smoothie offers a variety of flavors and price points so that you can find the perfect blend for your mood. You decide how many drinks per month you need- from one to 20! They come in three colors: red ( trial size), yellow-green, or coral.
The cost varies depending on what size pack is ordered; 5.33$/3 packs trial size, and if you subscribe, you will get the trial size for free. The after-trial period for those who have subscribed will be charged $2.95 per smoothie if you buy 20 packs and 2.50$ if you purchase 60 bags. The price is high for those who don’t subscribe to their auto shipping program. If you subscribe, you can pay $4.25 per smoothie per 20 packs and $3.60 per 60 packs.
- Plan 1—20 Smoothies per pack
- Plan 2—30 Smoothies per pack
- Plan 3—60 Smoothies per pack
If you need a break from receiving the products, pause or cancel your subscription through your account page. They will process cancellation requests within five days of request and recommend that customers do this at least one week before their next scheduled delivery date if they don’t want any more service.
Customer Kencko Reviews
Kencko instant organic smoothies are among the most popular drinks on the internet. While writing this article, we read many Kencko reviews on Amazon and other online platforms. Here is what we have found;
Positive Kencko reviews
- For most people, it’s yummy and has excellent taste.
- While for others, it’s incredible and easy to use.
Negative Kencko reviews
- The majority of the people who criticized the product think that these smoothies have a lousy taste.
- One customer added a review that it didn’t mix well and
- Others think it’s expensive for the price.
Smoothie delivery services have become increasingly popular in recent years, as they offer a hassle-free way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables. However, not all smoothie delivery services are created equal. When choosing a service, it’s essential to consider the quality of the ingredients, the price, and the amount of preparation required. Ultimately, the best smoothie delivery service for you will depend on your budget and preferences. With so many options available, finding a service that meets your needs is easy. Here is a list of Kencko alternatives;
- Revive Superfoods: Revive Superfoods is another ideal smoothie delivery company. All of their smoothies are vegan and feature a variety of nutrient-dense ingredients, making them an excellent choice for health-conscious individuals. And since they’re delivered frozen and ready to blend, you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere. So whether you’re craving something sweet or refreshing, there’s a Revive Superfoods smoothie.
- Daily Harvest: Daily Harvest is a revolutionary new way to get fresh, healthy food delivered straight from the farm! The company offers organic and vegan meals replacement that is easy on your wallet. You can order as many items or just one- it’s all up to you with this convenient service, but rest assured, knowing they’ll deliver everything right outside your doorstep (pun intended)! Signing up couldn’t be easier too: choose how many boxes want per week, then enter in payment info when signing up online for deliveries at checkout.
- Smoothie Box: Smoothie boxes are another smoothie delivery company and a great way to get your daily dose of smoothies without having the hassle and cost associated with other options. You can choose from an assortment including chocolate, berry/strawberry, banana, and orange green for 20-30 containers or 40 servings total! Customize it even further by adding boosters such as collagen protein with extra greens at no additional fee, which will make these drinks more nutritious than ever before.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Kencko tasty?
Kencko gumdrops packets are the perfect sweet treat for anyone who wants something healthy and delicious. Each packet of these tasty treats contains no refined sugars, making them an ideal snack to enjoy anytime, day or night.
Does kencko have added sugar?
Kencko might be the perfect solution for avoiding sugars and processed foods, as it only contains natural fructose from fruits.
How often should you drink Kencko?
Although this smoothie can’t replace meals, it’s safe to use, and you can use it any time and every day. This instant drink contains some organic ingredients extracted from fruits and vegetables, plus it also contains vitamins and minerals to boost your immunity and overall health.
Is Kencko Safe To Drink?
Yes, they are definitely safe to use. Fruit and vegetable powders are often curious items on grocery store shelves. With so many health claims about whole produce, it’s essential to know if these supplements offer anything different or better than eating your fruits & vegetables raw.
One packet of Kencko contains about 3g of fiber while one medium apple packs contain 4.4 grams, but they also have other things like probiotics and other nutrients. The thing about Kenckos is they’re also high in antioxidants, so even though there isn’t as much fiber or Vitamin C inside them compared to other forms like dried fruit loops, etc., this still helps promote heart health by fighting off free radicals inside our bodies caused by pollution.
Overall, these smoothies are safe and will provide some or most of the claimed benefits.
Bottom Line—Kencko Review
Kencko’s smoothies are made with natural ingredients, making them an excellent choice for anyone looking to eat healthier. In addition, a few cups of Kencko’s food delivery service costs less than $2.5/ smoothie, while they serve meals that cost just under six dollars per bowl (significantly cheaper when compared to eating out).
- Kachava Review: Is This Meal Replacement Worth It?
- Muniq Review: Should You Buy This Meal Replacement?
- 310 Shake Review: Is This Worth It?
- Premier Protein Shakes: Safety, Efficacy, Ingredients, etc
- Skinnytabs Review: Everything You Need To Know
- Texas Superfood Review: Does It Work?