Genius Mushrooms is a unique nootropic and immune booster with a blend of some of the most commonly used medicinal mushrooms—Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, and Reishi.
It’s completely different from other nootropics like BrainPill, Focus Factor, Mind Lab Pro, Qualia Mind, Neuriva, Prevagen, etc. The Genius stack is only made from 3 of the most commonly used mushrooms. In contrast, other nootropics stacks are made from ingredients that are obtained from different sources.
The product is manufactured by the Genius brand and is one of the best-selling mushroom herbal supplements. This company is well known for other nootropic stacks like Genius Consciousness, Genius Joy, Genius Mindfulness, etc.
Genius Mushrooms comes in 90 vegetarian capsules, and you will need to take three capsules per day 20 minutes before each meal and with a glass of water.
The company promises that the product will enhance mental clarity, immune function, natural energy, promoting health and longevity.
So does it improve cognitive health and immunity because the formula is a mixture of 3 different mushrooms? Out of these 3, lion mane’s mushroom is well studies and most potent, but what about the remaining two?
In this Genius Mushrooms review, we will find out whether it’s safe or not and there is any research behind the ingredients used? Then, what are its pros and cons, verified customer Genius Mushrooms reviews? Then, at the end of the article, we will tell whether it’s worth buying or not and is there any better alternative?
What is Genius Mushrooms?
Genius Mushrooms Review
Manufactured By: The Genius Brand
Product Full Name: Genius Mushrooms
Best Place To Buy: Official Site & Amazon
Verified Customer Reviews
Total ratings at the time of writing this review: 20,000+
Genius Mushrooms is a mixture of three mushrooms promised to enhance mental clarity and improve cognition, immune system, and overall brain performance. The 3 major ingredients are well known for their effects on brain health, mental health, and longevity.
This caffeine-free brain booster will help you improve your overall energy via ATP production, relieve stress, and support a healthy liver.
Genius Mushrooms Ingredients
The mushrooms present in the Genius brand have clinical evidence for improving cognition, boosting immunity, energy, and physical performance. Here are some medicinal qualities of the three mushrooms, based on what studies have shown:
Cordyceps—It may improve exercise performance by increasing oxygen utilization, raise the body’s production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)–the leading source of energy, has anti-cancer effects, decreases cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) which is also called “bad” cholesterol, and may also help fight inflammation.
- Some studies suggest that using cordyceps has anti-aging effects by fighting the cell damage and neutralizing free radicals, which can otherwise come up to disease and aging. 
- Another animal study supports its claim of the anti-aging effect that Cordyceps can extend the lives of fruit flies. Other studies suggest that mice given this fungus lived several months longer than mice given a placebo. 
- Some studies also support the anti-tumor effect of Cordyceps. According to the findings, they stop the growth of many different types of human cancer cells, including colon, lung, skin, and liver cancers. 
- Other than these benefits, Cordyceps may also manage type 2 diabetes  which has potential benefits for heart health  and may help fight inflammation. 
Although some animal and test-tube studies concluded that this fungus could treat cancer and reverse some side effects of cancer therapy, there is no concrete evidence in humans, so more randomized and human studies are needed.
Lion’s Mane— This one is the most researched ingredient in the Genius mushrooms. It may help you ease mild symptoms of depression and anxiety, could protect you from dementia, reduces cardiac (heart) disease risk, reduces inflammation, may help fight cancer, and can boost your immunity.
- This mushroom can protect you from dementia. According to a study, this mushroom contains some compounds that restore the growth of brain cells.
- Lion’s mane mushroom may help relieve mild symptoms of depression and anxiety. 
- This mushroom might help you speed up recovery from nervous system injuries by revitalizing the growth and repair of nerve cells.
Reishi — It acts as an antioxidant and helps fight with inflammation, reduces anxiety and depression, helps prevent cancer; it can also be helpful for people with sleeping problems, aids gastrointestinal health, helpful in relieving symptoms due to allergies.
- The Reishi may help you boost your immune system.  Other studies support the claims, but more studies are required to find the benefits of this mushroom for the immune system.
- Reishi may also be helpful against cancer. According to a study, 59% of cancer survivors use it for expected cancer-fighting ability.
So does Genius Mushrooms work?
Now, if you look at the ingredients list, the product has three different mushrooms in its formula. So, the stack might help you improve your immune system, boost your cognitive performance and overall energy level.
The first and most important one is Lion Mane’s, a commonly used ingredient in many nootropic stacks, and it has been in use in traditional Chinese medicines for centuries.
Most of the research studies discussed above come from small clinical trials, test-tube studies, and animal-based research. Most of these studies show that Lion’s Mane may offer several health benefits, including support for Alzheimer’s disease and mental health.
On the other side, the Reishi mushroom is less studied, and there is no enough information to prove its effects on brain health. However, this one is also used in traditional Eastern medicine for many years. And same goes for the Cordyceps.
The customer Genius Mushrooms reviews on Amazon show that the product works great because there are more than 20,000 reviews on the product page, and most of them were satisfied with the results.
So, overall the product is great in term of its user experience and will work for most people but may not work for all because everyone responds differently.
Pros and Cons Of Genius Mushrooms
Is it Safe to use—Genius Mushrooms Side effects?
Genius Mushrooms will not cause any severe side effects in most cases, but as we all know, everyone responds differently. So here is a list of some expected Genius Mushrooms side effects;
- Some people reported headaches and migraines.
- It may also cause abdominal pain.
- Some of the ingredients may cause diarrhea and constipation.
- The reishi mushroom is also possibly safe, but sometimes it may cause dizziness, dry mouth, itching, nausea, stomach upset, and rash.
- Vomiting and loss of appetite may also occur.
Please keep in mind that these mushrooms may also interact with other prescription and nonprescription medicines, so it’s better to avoid concurrent use. Some essential medicines to avoid, along with Genius mushrooms, are blood thinners like Clopidogrel, Aspirin, Diclofenac, Naproxen, Ibuprofen, Dalteparin, Heparin, Enoxaparin, and Warfarin.
Also, it’s better to avoid it and consult your health care provider if you are suffering from other medical conditions.
Best Place To Buy Genius Mushrooms?
This stack is readily available on Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, and eBay, but the best place, in my opinion, is the official company site and Amazon.
The product may also be available on other online and offline pharmacies.
The price may differ for different stores, but the per-month supply can cost you around $23 on Amazon. (Note: This may change with time).
How Much is too much—Genius Mushrooms Dosage?
As a dietary supplement, You will need to take 3 pills per day with a glass of water preferably 20 minutes before a meal. However, it’s important to note that exceeding the dose may have adverse effects on your body.
Always read the label on the pack and follow the guidelines before taking this or any other supplement or medicine.
Verdict—Genius Mushrooms Review
The summary of our Genius Mushrooms Review is;
- First, The Genius Brand is a well-rated and best seller in this category.
- The mushroom extracts present in this stack may help you boost your immune system, and brain function and improve your overall energy.
However, you can also take a look at our #1 recommended natural brain booster supplement.
An excellent supplement for improving focus, concentration, cognition, and overall brain health is BrainPill®.
This product is made from 13 high-quality and research-based ingredients. Also, the Brain Pill offers a 67-day money-back guarantee.
So why not invest in a uniquely formulated product with clinically proven ingredients and a money-back guarantee? Get it here before the stock run out
Related Articles: Different Nootropics Brands