If you are looking for Best portable blood pressure monitors for home use, you are in the right place because we are going to discuss this topic in detail.
According to the Center for disease control and prevention (CDC), 75 million people in the US have high blood pressure and only half of them have the condition under control.
Blood pressure can be control by taking proper diet and doing exercise regularly plus antihypertensive medications. But it is very important to regularly monitor your blood pressure so that you can know your exact condition and apply the controlling strategies accordingly.
How to use a portable blood pressure monitor?
Here are some tips for using the best blood pressure monitors for home use
- Sit well. Sit with your back straight and tilted (in a dining chair instead of on a sofa). The feet should be flat on the floor and the legs should not cross. The arm should rest on a flat surface (such as a table) with the upper arm toward the heart. Make sure that the bottom of the palm is placed directly on the bend of the elbow.
- Do not smoke, drink caffeinated beverages or train within 30 minutes after measuring your blood pressure. Empty your bladder and be sure to rest at least 5 minutes before measuring.
- Measure at the same time every day. It is important to read at the same time every day, such as morning and afternoon. It is better to take daily readings, but the ideal is to start 2 weeks after the change of treatment and the week before the next appointment.
- Don’t take the measurement over clothes.
- Read several readings and save the results. Each time you take a measurement, take two or three readings per minute and record the results. Find the average of these three results, this is the most likely BP.
10 Best Portable Blood Pressure Monitors
Here is a list of best portable blood pressure monitors for home use.
1. Panasonic EW3109W Portable Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
This portable blood pressure monitor, designed by Panasonic, allows you to assess your blood pressure while on the move. (We love Panasonic digital filter technology, which allows you to measure blood pressure quickly and reliably.) And, to help you easily identify a problem, readings greater than 139 (systolic) and/or 89 (diastolic) automatically flash on the easy-to-read screen. LCD screen You will also appreciate its easy-to-use operation, which inflates the cuff automatically and conveniently.
- Easy-to-use, one-touch operation with auto-inflate
- Flash-warning system immediately alerts you to high systolic or diastolic BP
- Slim and portable, for anywhere use
2. Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron is one of the most established brands in the personal blood pressure market. Omron is one of the first names that doctors recommend to patients who are considering buying their own BP monitor.
To read, simply connect the cuff to the upper arm and press the large blue button. In addition to displaying blood pressure, the machine will display pulse statistics and also identify if you have irregular heartbeats.
If calibrated correctly, this monitor is very accurate. It has large numbers that are easy to read and store information from two different users. An application allows you to send information directly to your doctor by email. These features make it one of the best portable blood pressure monitors for home use.
- Doctor and pharmacist recommended BP kit
- Manage and track your last 200 readings on your smartphone
- This kit includes a Thermometer
3. Omron Evolv Bluetooth® Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure
The Omron Evolv wireless monitor is part of a new device to measure synchronized blood pressure through Bluetooth with smartphones. Omron Evolv is equipped with an easy-to-read and economical display.
The Omron Evolv is easy and fast to use and fits in your arm without many fights with one arm. It is a comfortable fit, even when using blood pressure. The company notes that the palm works to eliminate interference, even if it remains ultraportable.
The unit works with 4 AAA batteries and is easily repairable and removable. The compact size makes it easy to store on a laptop while traveling.
The modern technology used in this device and unique design make its place in the list of best portable blood pressure monitors
Features of this best portable blood pressure monitor
- Bluetooth connectivity
- LSD Display in the device
- Works with the Free Omron app with compatible iOS and Android devices.
- Portable Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
4. Care Touch Platinum Series Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
If you need more than 90 standard readings, you will love the Platinum Series Care Touch electronic blood pressure monitor. This reader for the upper arm (arm circumference: 8.5 “to 16.5”) can track historical data of 2 users, with a maximum of 250 readings per user; It also shows an average of the last 3 readings. The results are displayed in less than a minute. This is one of the best portable blood pressure monitors because of unique features.
- FDA approved
- Irregular heartbeat indicator alerts you immediately to a problem
- 1-year warranty
5. Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor By Lotfancy
The BP monitor supports up to 4 users by saving and reviewing the last 30 readings (120 timestamp readings), ideal for a family of four with high blood pressure and a history of heart disease.
The fully automatic sphygmomanometer has advanced measurement technology to give you the most accurate measurement results. Comfort to control your health every day. LotFancy blood pressure monitors are the most cost-effective and easy to use the brand for clinically accurate and best portable blood pressure monitors for home use.
- Large and automatic LCD Display
- Irregular heartbeat detector notifies you if an irregular heartbeat is detected while monitoring
- Can track up to four people at a time and store 120 readings.
6. AlphaMed Wrist Blood Pressure
AlphaMed is designed for simplified use. Use a one-key metric to test your blood pressure in seconds, no matter where you are. The easy-to-read blood pressure rating index provides a visual assessment of the blood pressure position. The device also shows the current wrist. As with similar BP monitors, two users can share this device. It has a memory that can store up to 90 historical readings per user (a total of 180 readings). We also appreciate the auto power-off function (3 minutes).
- FDA approved with CE0123 certification
- Scratch-resistant LCD screen clearly displays measurements, time and date
- 12-month, worry-free warranty
7. Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for Apple and Android
The Withings blood pressure monitor is one of the few blood pressure monitors that use an application for smartphones. This is a useful feature that simplifies the control of your blood pressure and allows you to easily share the results with your doctor.
With this monitor, you can configure individual users so that family members can use the monitor when they need to measure blood pressure. You can track the readings on your phone and simply send the information to your doctor. This is one of the best selling and one of the best portable blood pressure monitors.
- FDA cleared Wireless blood pressure monitor
- It can store and display your data
- It also sends your data reports.
- Share with your doctor: Easily email a full report to your health care provider.
- Compatible with iOS and androids
8. Greater Goods Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance
The Balance blood pressure monitor is accurate, versatile and easy to use. The only drawback is the smaller storage space compared to other monitors in the market, but if you don’t mind, this blood pressure cuff has an excellent value.
The big screen makes this sphygmomanometer at home incredibly easy to use. The numbers and buttons are large, so you don’t have to wear glasses to see the results. These features make it one of the best portable blood pressure monitors.
This bracelet is the best blood pressure monitor for large arms, whether the arm is large or small. It was designed for most arms.
- High precision You can be sure that these results are as accurate as if you were going to the doctor.
- There is not much space left, so you cannot keep a detailed record. The balance bp monitor does not save more than 60 records for two users.
- It is easy to use, easy to read and professional kit.
9. A & D Medical Upper arm Blood pressure
Compared to other users on this list, the A&D medical blood pressure monitor is the best option for the number of readings that can be stored per user. Up to 60 last readings can be stored per user (a total of 4 users), as well as the time and date of each reading. Other features of this device include an irregular heart rate display and a pressure gauge. The bracelet adapts to most people, which makes it even more perfect for the whole family. In addition, it has proven effective in generating accurate readings.
- Detects irregular heartbeats
- High memory capacity
- Easy-to-read screen with large start button
- Cuff fits comfortably on users of varying sizes
- up to 4 users and Stores up to 60 measurements for each user.
- 5-year warranty on device /2-year warranty on the cuff.
10. HYLOGY Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor 2
If you are looking for the lowest cost wrist blood pressure monitor that offers consistently accurate results and is easy to use, the clinically accurate Hylogy blood pressure cuff is one of the few and best portable blood pressure monitors.
The Hylogy wrist BP Cuff Monitor 2 is equipped with advanced IntelliSense technology based on chips made in Germany, ensuring that measurements are always as accurate as possible.
It also measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure, heart rate. The device can detect irregular heart rhythms and is a great way to make sure you can control your condition without consulting your doctor if you think your blood pressure is too high or too high. high. weak.
The economical blood pressure monitor is extremely easy to use. Simply press a button and leave everything else on the device to read quickly and accurately. After 30 seconds of inactivity, the camera automatically turns off to save battery power, without having to worry about turning it off with each use.
It can be shared between two users and their readings are stored separately so you can show them to the doctor or use them for future reference.
- Storage capacity for 120 readings and approved by the FDA, RoHS, and CE.
- It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can return it if you are not satisfied with the way it works.
- The cuff is adjustable from 5.3 to 8.3 cm. The large screen is also very clear and readable for older or visually impaired users.
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works