Nurses are part of a prestigious team that looks after people’s health and ensure that everybody has a safe and prompt recovery from their health problems. Like many professionals, they need to carry a wide of range items that assess them in their work. It is, therefore, a no brainer that almost all of these lovely professionals need to carry bags on them. Therefore if you are looking for the best bags for nurses and other medical professionals you are in the right place.
Sometimes it can be so tricky to choose a bag that perfectly suits your needs and personality. In the market, there are so many options available and they widely differ in their design, color outlook, usefulness, and portability.
So, just to make things simple, we have compiled a list of the best nurses bags which we believe every nurse should have in their workdays. We were thorough and diligent and the list was formulated keeping various aspects of the selection process.
You will need enough space in your bag to accommodate everything you need. Even the color and pattern would be important because you should use them regularly. The nurse’s bag should be strong and it should not be too heavy.
Best Bags for Nurses
There are some work bags for nurses and personalized bags for nurses. Check out some of the best bags for nurses and other medical professionals below.
1. Nurse Mates Unisex Ultimate Nursing Bag
This elegant and functional breastfeeding bag features water and dirt repellent material and offers a variety of fun prints and classic color combinations. This handbag features sturdy zippers and seams, as well as multiple storages and document compartments for all your nursing. This nursing bag measures 18 x 24 cm and costs $ 38.99 plus shipping.
- Cost: Costs between $ 30 and $ 45.
- Colors: It is available in different colors and patterns.
- Different Compartments: There are many compartments and pockets to store them.
- Waterproof: The multicolored bag is waterproof and has strong hinges.
- Safe: You do not have to squeeze objects.
- Makeup: Polyester and nylon resist dirt.
- Lightweight: It is lighter than other bags and does not seem cheap despite the reasonable price or does not seem cheap.
- Great design
- This elegant nursing bag offers plenty of space.
- It also offers many organizational options that are ideal for all players in the medical field.
- The sides of this nursing bag appear to be fragile,
- The bottom has no plastic insert to keep it rigid.
This is one of the best bags for nurses and other medical professionals. This is our top pick because this is one of the best selling, water-resistant, wide compartments, and comes in different colors.
2. KOI Medical Unisex Nurse Bag Black
The Koi Accessory nursing bag offers space for all the essential elements of everyday use. This sturdy bag is perfect for everyday use and also suitable for travel.
- Handles: Double rolled handles
- Adjustable Strap: Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Zip: Front zip pocket with internal padding and pockets for cuffs and visors. External zip pocket on the back.
- Top zip closure
- Compartments: External pocket with snap button on the back and small holes.
- Make up: Elastic side pockets
- Full lining with multiple pockets and elastic to hold the instruments.
- Multiple Pockets: Plastic pocket with removable zipper with zipper for storing liquids.
- Travel Bag: Ideal bag for traveling nurses.
- Size: Measures 15 “wide, 12” high, 5 “deep
- A lot of space
- Beautiful design
- Not bulky
- The price may be a problem for some people
- Some customers complain that it is not big enough.
This is a versatile and elegant bag that contains everything you need for a nurse bag and more.
3. Pursetti Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote Bag
The Pursetti Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote Bag, available in four attractive designs and in two sizes (medium and large). This bag is perfect because you can literally use it for anything, whether at work, at school or on the beach during the day off from breastfeeding.
Available at Amazon at an excellent price and free shipping, these bags are profitable investments and are perfect as nurses’ job bags or as a fashion gift.
- Durable: The bag is of high quality because it is made of durable polyester.
- Use: You can use it for various purposes, such as work, study or travel.
- Tight Zipper: The zipper ensures that nothing falls when traveling.
- Compartments and Space: The bag has 6 front and rear pleated outer pockets, 2 mesh side pockets for water bottles, 5 inside pockets and a large main compartment that contains iPads, books, and other personal care equipment.
- Storage: The bag is easy to store when not in use.
- Easy to clean
- Beautiful design
- Available in different colors and sizes
- Have plenty of space
- One of the best bags for nurses
- The size is a bit smaller
The perfect combination of style and utility, this bag has a lot and will last you faithfully, thanks to all the resistant polyester that composes it. This is the best bag for nurses and also can be used for any other thing.
4. AMY School Shoulder Bag
Amy Butler’s colorful prints give this bag a particularly feminine look, perfect for everyday use. The Amy Butler laptop bag for Kalencom Harmony features a variety of colorful and feminine prints in organic cotton with solid leather handles and straps and numerous interior compartments for the organization.
This laptop bag has flaps with beautiful contrasting prints inside and plenty of space to carry laptops, files and folders, AC cables and adapters, as well as your personal needs, whether for a day trip or for work or study There is a padded laptop compartment, a central zippered compartment and a large open compartment with a zippered back pocket for small items.
- Space: It can comfortably accommodate a twelve-inch laptop.
- Designs and Colors: With a refined design and four color combinations to guarantee the choice, the bag has a canvas surface and the bottom is made of synthetic suede.
- Sizes: There are six exterior pockets and one zip pocket inside. There is an organizer.
- Threshold: The threshold of the bag is about twelve pounds or eighteen liters.
- Best for Laptop and Macbooks: The laptop can be inserted into the padded case inside.
- Large enough to hold 15.4inch MacBook pro laptop
- Beautiful, and perfect design
- Lots of compartments
- It’s expensive than the competitors but quality-wise this is one of the best bags for nurses.
If you can afford this expensive bag is one of the best bags for nurses and for all those who are looking for a bag that accommodates a 15-inch Macbook and laptops.
5. ADC Nylon Medical Bag
The ADC nylon medical bag is ideal for nurses who need a lot of storage space and all medical equipment.
This practical medical bag features a large main compartment with 11 internal compartments with bellows and 2 zippers and two additional external pockets for quick and easy access to everyday items such as PDAs / smartphones, stethoscopes, notes, tools, and tools. scissors to write and dress.
In the individual compartments of the bag, you can organize your equipment according to your wishes. This will help you find what you are looking for faster and easier.
- Storage: Storage compartments are excellent for attaching sensitive items to separate pockets, which makes them less likely to be damaged.
- Durable: This medical kit is not only spacious but also durable and ideal for protecting your valuables for nurses.
- Handles and shoulder strap: To facilitate the transport of the bag, two resistant handles and a padded shoulder strap have been incorporated into the design.
- Different Colors: For nurses who don’t like the previous blue color, the ADC nylon medical bag is also available in black and dark green.
- Weighs 1 lb
- A multi-pocketed, heavy-duty nylon medical bag
- Adjustable, removable webbed shoulder strap and two contoured handles for easy carrying
- One year warranty
- Available in Navy, black, and dark green
- Excellent quality for the low price
- The material appears to be very sturdy.
- For some medical professionals, this bag is small for their daily needs.
Overall, this is one of the best bags for nurses, other health professionals and perfect bags for home care. The bag is thick enough to maintain its beautiful rectangular shape. Many interior pockets, but not too much, so you can easily find things.
6. Hopkins Medical Products Original Home Health Shoulder Bag
Hopkins Medical is one of the most popular home care bags on the market. This bag gives the home health professional and nurses everything they may need for their daily tricks and tasks. With multiple compartments and easy-to-clean waterproof nylon, you can fold the front flap to create a clean workspace.
- Compartments: There are three compartments. The main “clean” compartment with 2 mesh pouch pockets. Secondary “soiled” compartment with no pockets. Fold-down compartment to create a workspace.
- Shoulder Strap: Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Waterproof: Made from waterproof nylon
- Small pouches: 2 large zippered end pouches for pager/phone and hand wash supplies
- Lock: Lockable HIPAA-compliant file folder
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Size: 14″ x 11″ x 7″
- It is easy to clean
- Lockable File Pocket
- Adjustable and removable strap
- It can fold out so it’s easy to clean the dirty space.
For the nurse who always travels from one job to another, the Hopkins Home Healthcare shoulder bag is the all-in-one bag you need for medical use.
7. SIMU travel work Tote Bag
This bag is too big and heavy to be considered a purse, but it can be a great grooming bag. This would make a large handbag or even a diaper bag. It is well designed and sewn with many pockets.
This bag has so many pockets. You can use it as a nurse bag. It is a spacious and sturdy bag to store your lunch, stethoscope, and other toiletries, etc.
- Material: mainly made with high-grade durable lightweight waterproof nylon.
- Occasions: school, daily use, hanging out, shopping, traveling, camping, cycling, hiking, mountaineering, and trekking.
- Structure: there are many pockets inside and outside, makes your goods lay in the bag systematically.
- Dimension:15.7 ” L x11.0″ H x 3.9″ D，the size is perfect and fits everything you want to put in it and more.
- Perfect size
- Beautiful design
- comfortable to carry
- Available in 3 different colors
- The zipper break easily
The purple color and many pockets make it one of the best bags for nurses. If you are looking for a spacious and beautiful nursing bags this may be the best fit for you.
8. Brooke & Jess Designs Large Nursing Zippered Tote Bag with Pockets
Brookes & Jess is available in a variety of colors, all with fun slogans available throughout the day. The thick and durable material is machine washable and can withstand these long 12-hour workdays.
28-inch canvas handles make it easy to carry the bag. You can throw it on your shoulder or elbows or by hand, which gives great versatility to an already excellent bag. The large main zip pocket has an inner zip pocket and three additional compartments to store all your toiletries.
The bag also has two side pockets that are perfect for water bottles. The front pocket contains tablets up to 30 cm and can also be used to store other personal care products. Look no further than this adorable handbag for a fun and functional bag.
- Material: Made from heavy-duty material
- Pockets: Large zippered tote bag with front and side pockets.
- Comfort: strong and comfortable to tote around all of your favorite stuff to school and nursing place.
- Humorous words for the nursing profession.
- Durable material
- Several compartments to store items.
- Screens must be machine washed, stains should not be easily cleaned
- It cannot be used as a shoulder bag.
If you are an expert nurse, this zippered pocket and bags with Brooke & Jess’s designs are a great way to express your personality while you work.
9. Rothco HW Canvas Classic Messenger Bag
The Rothco HW Canvas Classic shoulder bag is a simple but sturdy bag, ideal for nurses looking for a lot of space with some large accessory compartments. This classic shoulder bag impresses with its vintage style, its resistant cotton canvas and its investment that gives it a very attractive and timeless look.
- Large Main compartment: This canvas bag has a large open main compartment where you can easily store many important items, such as medical books, notebooks, notebooks and/or a laptop or tablet.
- Small pockets: Besides the main compartment of the flap, there are four other large pockets on the sides and at the front of the bag, the two front pockets are hidden under the flap.
- Storage: These bags are quite spacious and can be used to store water bottles, bandages, smartphones, and other objects easily and quickly accessible.
- Adjustable Strap: The shoulder strap is fully adjustable and allows you to wear the shoulder strap as a shoulder strap so that all your equipment is always at hand.
- The strap is wide and long
- Tough and look beautiful
- Perfect size
- Some customer complains that it isn’t durable in the slightest.
If you’re looking for a durable, comfortable and performance-oriented vintage-looking bag that can store a variety of toiletries in a series of well-adjusted compartments, the Rothco Classic HW Canvas Messenger bag is an interesting option.
10. SCOUT Uptown Girl Tote Bag
This elegant and modern bag is available in a variety of bright colors that adapt to any lifestyle in a functional way.
The Uptown Girl handbag is available in four outer pockets that can help you organize many small items, two on each side. Most people choose this bag because of its weatherproof fabric.
You can clean it with or without soap and even use it in the rain because it resists water. Don’t worry, the straps fall off, the handles contain retaining rings that keep them locked to transport most of your personal belongings.
- Design: This bag and s folable and collapsable.
- Material: fabric is made of interwoven polypropylene creating a light, but strong and water-resistant material.
- Pockets: With four exterior pockets and max-capacity zipper.
- Great looking tote
- Beautiful , Sturdy Bag
- Awesome Pockets
- A bit expensive
This is a great looking tote bag for nurses and other women. If you are looking for a beautiful, sturdy, lightweight and multipocket bag this may be one of the best bag for you.
So, which one is the best nursing bag to my knowledge and which I recommend?
Here is the verdict:
- Nurse Mates Unisex Ultimate Nursing Bag–This is one of the best bags for nurses and other medical professionals because of water-resistant design, wide compartments, and comes in different colors.
You can buy this product if you agree and totally fine if you do not agree – in which case you can consider one of the remaining 9 best bags for nurses.
What to look for when buying a bag for nurses?
When it comes to buying the best bags for nurses, it is important to consider the following factors before choosing one for you.
1. Compartments and space
The ideal nursing bag offers enough space. When you’re on the road, you don’t have time for clutter. A large bag with different pockets is the best option. That said, your bag shouldn’t even be a cavernous void. Instead, you should opt for bags with more pockets in different sizes. So you can better organize your supplies. For loose papers and pens, you can also invest in a high quality nursing pad to track. There is nothing more satisfying than finding everything in your bag the first time.
2. Durable materials
The nursing set must be prepared for all cases. It makes no sense to buy a pretty bag just to ruin it a week later. Instead, make sure the bag is made of durable materials.
3. Easy to clean materials.
Some tissues are not so absorbent that they can become contaminated. Other fabrics can be machine washed. You should always check the label to make sure you clean the bag correctly.
Choose a personal care bag with comfortable but resistant straps and / or handles that facilitate transport, eliminating unnecessary inconvenience and allowing you to place the bag so you can easily walk.
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works