What are Sustac Tablets?
Sustac tablets contain Glyceryl trinitrate which is a prescription medication used to treat chest pain (angina) caused by coronary artery disease. They work by dilating blood vessels, which allows more blood to flow to the heart. This can help to relieve chest pain and improve heart function. Some of the common Sustac tablet uses are;treating and preventing angina and coronary artery disease.
Sustac Tablet Strengths
Sustac tablets come in a variety of strengths, including 2.6 mg, and 6.4 mg. The strength that is right for you will depend on your individual condition and needs.
How Does Sustac Work?
Sustac tablets work by dilating blood vessels. This means that they make the blood vessels wider, which allows more blood to flow through them. This increased blood flow can help to relieve chest pain and improve heart function.
Sustac Tablet Side Effects
Sustac tablets can cause some side effects, including:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Low blood pressure
If you experience any of these side effects, tell your doctor right away.
Sustac Tablet Dosage
The dosage of Sustac tablets will be different for each person. Your doctor will determine the right dosage for you based on your individual condition and needs.
Sustac Tablet Precautions
There are a few things to keep in mind before taking Sustac tablets:
- Do not take Sustac tablets if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take Sustac tablets if you are taking other medications that can lower your blood pressure, such as ACE inhibitors or beta-blockers.
- Tell your doctor if you have any other medical conditions, such as liver or kidney disease.
Sustac Tablet Alternatives
There are a few alternatives to Sustac tablets, including:
Sustac Tablet Price
The price of Sustac tablets can vary depending on the strength and the number of tablets you purchase. You can usually find Sustac tablets at most pharmacies.
Sustac Tablet Interactions
Sustac tablets can interact with other medications, so it is important to tell your doctor about all of the medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medications and herbal supplements.
Sustac Tablet FAQs
- Q: How long does it take for Sustac tablets to work? A: Sustac tablets start working within minutes of taking them. However, the full effects of the medication may not be felt for up to 30 minutes.
- Q: Can I take Sustac tablets every day? A: No, you should not take Sustac tablets every day. They are only meant to be taken when you are having chest pain.
- Q: What if I forget to take a dose of Sustac tablets? A: If you forget to take a dose of Sustac tablets, do not take an extra dose. Just take your next dose as usual.
Bottom Line–Sustac Tablet Uses, Side Effects, Dosage
Sustac tablets are a safe and effective medication for treating chest pain caused by coronary artery disease. However, they are not without side effects. It is important to talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of Sustac tablets before taking them.
- Leflox Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage
- Gonadil F: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage
- Novidat Tablet Uses, Side Effects, Dosage
- Lerace Tablet Uses, Side Effects, Dosage
- Solifen Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage
- More Pakistani Medicine Brands