Testosterone is a male sex hormone naturally produced by your testicles. It is responsible for many functions in the body like it helps you build lean muscle and healthy bones. It also works as a sex tonic because it helps produce more sperm.
The level of this hormone generally decreases with age.
- According to some studies— about 36.6% of men over 45 have low testosterone levels. 
- American Urological association— 2 out of 10 men over 60 have low testosterone while it increases to 3 out of 10 in people with 70-80 years of age. 
What happens when you have Low Testosterone?
Low testosterone is a condition in which a person has less than 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) of testosterone in their blood.
According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the normal level of this hormone in the blood is 300 to 1,000 ng/dL.
If you have low testosterone you may experience the following conditions;
- Your muscle mass will be reduced.
- You may experience a low sex drive.
- Erectile dysfunction (Difficulty in an erection).
- Low semen volume.
- Anxiety and Depression.
- Hair loss etc.
Numerous supplements available on the market guarantee to increase your stamina, sex drive, and muscle building capacity by boosting your testosterone levels.
One such as Nugenix.
Nugenix Total T Review
Nugenix is a popular natural product that claims to boost your testosterone levels, increase muscle mass and growth, improve your sex drive, and confidence.
According to the manufacturer, the product is a mixture of some clinically proven ingredients that can improve your vigor and boost your free testosterone.
This formula’s core ingredient is Nugenix free testosterone with some added ingredients like Vitamin B6, B12, and zinc as zinc chelates.
Nugenix free testosterone is a complex of L-citrulline complex, Testofen, Fenugreek seed extract, and Tribulus.
Yes, this product has some potential, but they still miss out on some important key ingredients important for a great testosterone product. Currently, TestRx seems to be leading the race in this space of common testosterone boosting products.
Nugenix is available on different online and offline retailers like Walmart, Amazon, and its official site. It comes in 42 and 90 capsules bottles, and the Nugenix price for 90 capsules is around 47.96$.
The usual recommended daily dose of Nugenix is 3 capsules on an empty stomach with water.
The product comes in 2 versions.
- Nugenix Total T — the basic version,
- Nugenix Ultimate — an improved and advanced version of the basic formula with some added ingredients.
This Nugenix Total T review is all about the above two products and their difference, dosage, positive and negatives of both variants, plus we will also add its high-quality alternatives.
There are different Nugenix benefits and it depends from person to person and dose.
Following are some of the important Nugenix benefits.
- It can increase your sex drive and confidence.
- The product will increase your muscle mass and growth.
- It can increase your exercise capacity.
Nugenix Pros and Cons
Let’s look at some of the Nugenix Ingredients lists and determine what the research says about each ingredient.
⊕ Vitamin B6:
If you look at the first ingredient that they have is vitamin b6 as Pyridoxine hydrochloride; this ingredient does not increase testosterone directly but corrects deficiencies. This vitamin plays an indirect role in increasing testosterone. The recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for this ingredient is 1.3 milligrams for adults, and Nugenix has 2 milligrams, so it’s pretty effectively dosed.
⊕ Vitamin B12:
Next Nugenix Ingredient is B12 as methylcobalamin, a better form of vitamin b12. This ingredient is the more active form of b12. It’s in research that correcting b12 deficiencies results in increased fertility and related markers of sperm health. The effective dose in the studies was 1500 micrograms per day, and this product has 50mcg.
⊕ Zinc as zinc chelate:
This ingredient has been shown an increased testosterone a DHT and men to help blunt the exercise-induced decrease in testosterone and thyroid hormones. The most effective dose is around 25 to 45 milligrams. This product has 1 milligram in it.
There’s citrulline malate; they have a 2:1 ratio in this product, so l-citrulline is much like the B vitamins plays an indirect role in increasing testosterone; it is most notably known for improving erection quality. The studies’ effective dose is around 1.5 to 2.5 grams, and anything higher, not having additional benefits. There are 1.125 milligrams in this product.
This is also a trademarked ingredient known as testa fen, so at 500 to 600 milligrams daily, it was shown to increase total and free testosterone as decreased fat mass. However, there’s some evidence showing some anti-fertility effects in rabbits.
Does Nugenix Work?
Yes, it will work, but only partially because it doesn’t do everything the manufacturer claims.
This supplement’s problem is that It lacks some core ingredients in its formulae like Magnesium, D-Aspartic Acid, and essential vitamins such as Vitamin D and Vitamin K.
It is also a testosterone booster, but it contains very little zinc, and that’s why its effect on your sperm count will be negligible.
Nugenix Side effects
Nugenix is a natural supplement and may not cause any adverse effects. It is generally tolerated well but based on the ingredients used and the customer Nugenix reviews, here is a list of Nugenix side effects.
- The product has vitamin B, which is generally safe to use, and any excess amount will excrete in the urine. Sometimes, it may cause minor side effects like skin flushing, nausea, vomiting, tingling, drowsiness, loss of appetite, and headaches.
- A testosterone booster may cause some side effects in people with an excess amount of testosterone. It can cause voice changes, mood fluctuation, acne, and excessive body hair.
- According to a customer, this product has increased his blood pressure to a shocking level.
- The zinc in this formulation may cause GI upset like stomach problems, bad breath, and kidney problems.
- It also has a trademark ingredient– Testofen, which may cause coughing, wheezing, congestion, diarrhea, bloating, and gas.
These Nugenix side effects are not immediate, but if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in this formulation, that might be quick. In that case, you should stop using the product as soon as possible.
It’s important to note that these are not the complete list of Nugenix side effects. If it causes any other side effects, please consult your doctor.
Is Nugenix safe to use?
The ingredients in this product are all-natural, proven to be safe but are less than the required daily dose, so I think it’s safe if used as prescribed. Don’t exceed the daily dose as it will cause adverse effects. The product is regulated as food and not drug by the food and drug administration (FDA). According to the manufacturer, it is drug and toxin-free.
Where can you buy Nugenix T and Ultimate?
The best place to buy Nugenix is its official site but it is also available on other online retailers like Amazon, GNC, and Walmart.
The usual recommended dose of Nugenix is 4 capsules per day, preferably on an empty stomach. Always follow the manufacturer’s advice.
Please don’t exceed the recommended dose as it will do more harm than any good.
The product is not recommended for children and women.
Verdict— Nugenix Review
If you are looking for a high-quality test booster, this might be a good supplement, but it is not an ideal testosterone booster.
What we have learned from this Nugenix Total T Review?
- The product has mixed reviews, but most are positive.
- The product’s problem is that the basic formula doesn’t have many ingredients, while many experts believe that the Nugenix Total T ultimate formula is expensive for the price they are providing.
- Also, there is a lawsuit against this product by John and Mary Hetzel, and according to them, it causes severe side effects.
I recommend using a supplement with a full list of vital ingredients for improving Testosterone levels. One of the products I like is TestRx which seems to have a full list of ingredients, and it is safe to use. So what are you waiting for go and get TestRx before the stock runs out?