Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream Plus is an advanced anti-aging formula specially designed to reduce wrinkles, dark circles, crow’s feet, and eye bags around your eyes.
Plexaderm comes in a pump dispenser bottle and is sold for different prices as promotional prices continuously change. The latest price for a single unit is $63.50, but customers who don’t mind bulk purchases can save up to $60 by offering a 2+1 offer at $ 119.90.
So, is the product worth its price? Or is it yet another scam product like many others?
The manufacturer claims this cream will visibly reduce under eyes bags and wrinkles. Of course, we aren’t take their claim for granted and thoroughly analyze the product’s effectiveness in this Plexaderm review and provide our reasoned conclusion at the end.
Let’s take a more in-depth look into some of the prominent features of this topical supplement.
Plexaderm Review (Quick) Product Name: Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Eye serum Plexaderm where to buy?: Official Website & Amazon Plexaderm cost: $59.95 per bottle Amazon Rating 6000+ reviews (May change with time) Our Rating: 6/10
Plexaderm Review (Quick)
Product Name: Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Eye serum
Plexaderm where to buy?: Official Website & Amazon
Plexaderm cost: $59.95 per bottle
6000+ reviews (May change with time)
Our Rating: 6/10
What Is Plexaderm?
Plexaderm is a serum cream specially designed for under-eye wrinkles and bags. It can also be used on other parts of the face, like around your mouth, to reduce laugh lines and skin tightening.
The cream is a great way to moisturize and protect your skin, but don’t overdo it. You will need to apply the serum to your skin and allow it to sit and dry for 10 minutes. If you want to apply makeup over this serum, it will enable it to dry further for 10 minutes. Please note that these effects are not permanent, but the product will give you a more fresh appearance that lasts until you wash it off.
The company True Earth Health Products is dedicated to providing natural, chemical-free products for your face. They have a wide variety of items available from skincare and supplements, including the Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum, which has been proven effective in reducing wrinkles, laugh lines, and under-eye bags. Their products are distributed by a US-based company Sheer Science.
According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB), The product was registered with them on April 13, 2017, and two complaints were reported and resolved. This number may change in the future, so it’s better to check the BBB page for updated reviews.
Company Claims & Our Thoughts
Here is a list of all the claims the company made with their product. We will highlight these claims and tell you if it’s worth the money or just a scam.
- Reduces Visible Signs of Wrinkles
The manufacturer promised that this product reduces the visible signs of wrinkles, but there is a big difference between a “reduces visible signs of wrinkles” and “actually reducing wrinkles.” This product only covers the wrinkles for a few hours but doesn’t reduce the wrinkles making it just a sophisticated kind of makeup and not a permanent treatment.
- Reduces Under-eye Bags
Plexaderm also claims that this product will reduce under-eye bags, but does it do that? This supplement temporarily reduces your under-eye bags, but it will not work in the long term because it can’t penetrate deep skin layers and works only superficially.
- Clinically proven
The company links to a clinical study on its website— that research study backs the product. Still, while researching this brand, I could not find any other research except the one on the manufacturer’s official site. A more in-depth and independent investigation is needed to determine this skincare product’s efficacy.
- Money-back guarantees
The supplement offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with their product, return it. Please note that you have to pay the shipment charges. This point is excellent for those who want to test it before using it permanently.
Pros & Cons Of Plexaderm
Plexaderm formulation is completely different from Miami MD cream, and the main ingredients in this formulation are sodium silicate and magnesium-aluminum silicate, derived from shale clay. Plexaderm ingredients are listed below,
- Magnesium aluminum silicate (purified clay)— It helps absorb oil from oily skin and is also used as a thickening agent. 
- Titanium Dioxide— This is another excellent ingredient in this formulation, and the purpose of this ingredient is to block harmful UV rays.
- Sodium silicate— Help balance the PH of the product. According to the cosmetics ingredients review (CIR) panel, it is safe to use in cosmetic and other skin-related products.
- Hydrolyzed Rice protein— It is one of the most commonly used ingredients in skincare products. It works as an absorbing agent, bulking agent, and binder.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8—It is a synthetically derived peptide used in a wide range of skincare products and has water-binding properties. It is supposed to have anti-aging effects.
- Ethylhexylglycerin— It is included in this formulation as a preservative and conditioning agent.
- Phenoxyethanol— is a preservative and helps fight bacteria.
- Cellulose gum— This functions as a viscosity agent in Plexaderm. It is also a safe ingredient for cosmetic products, per CIR’s recommendation. 
Other ingredients include
- Yellow 5 (CI 19140),
- Red 40 (CI 16035).
- Water (aqua).
Based on the ingredients and some supporting clinical backings, we learn that It can be helpful for the following conditions.
- Plexaderm decreases the appearance of under-eye bags.
- It can also be used for wrinkles around the eyes.
- You can use it for dark circles.
- Reduces the appearance of Laugh Lines
- It can improve the look of fine lines.
- It can also be used for crow’s feet and forehead lines.
How Does Plexaderm Work?
As we all know, this product is a combination of multiple ingredients, and these ingredients work together to pull, tighten, and fill in the skin to give you a youthful look and reduce wrinkles and under-eye bags.
The two main ingredients in this product are sodium silicate and magnesium aluminum silicate.
- Sodium silicate work as an adhesive on your skin. It glides on the skin in liquid or gel form, and when it dries, it forms a thin layer that causes slight shrinkage or pulling of the skin. When applied to wrinkles and under the eyes, it can cause a temporary stretching effect, and the skin appears tighter. It is also believed to impact lifting the skin once it is scorched.
- While the magnesium aluminum silicate works as a filler, fills the wrinkles, and helps it look plumped up and even. They both reduce under-eye bags and fix wrinkles and lines.
The thought of the ingredient combination is to draw, tighten and firm the skin to give it a more attractive, youthful appearance. Although this is the case in principle, bear in mind that any tightening or smoothing effects derived through these ingredients will be only temporary.
What are the side effects of Plexaderm?
It is generally very well tolerated and does not cause serious side effects but may lead to less severe side effects.
The silicate in this product is considered safe, and the FDA recognizes it as a safe constituent. Other ingredients like magnesium and aluminum silicate are also safe and effective.
However, as we all know that every skin product has the potential to cause some skin-related problems. That’s this cream can also cause the following side effects;
- It can cause skin irritation because it contains alkaline silicate compounds.
- One customer complained that the cream leaves a white residue on the skin.
- Plexaderm rapid reduction cream can also cause redness, skin irritation, and swelling.
- It may also cause a burning sensation if your skin is allergic.
- Plexaderm may hurt the eyes, so avoid touching your eyes while using it.
Does Plexaderm Work?
If you look at the customer Plexaderm reviews on Amazon, you will see many unsatisfied customers. However, some people have reported positive results like the smoothness of under-eye bags, which may also soften and enhance your skin.
So is Plexaderm worth it, and does it work?
As a pharmacist, I think it’s only a temporary solution, and the effects are modest and will disappear after some time.
So, the short answer is no.
Let me explain why.
#1→The product is expensive and doesn’t provide long-lasting results. (The results are temporary).
#2→The ingredients present in Plexaderm are not very bad, but there is room for better and proven ingredients like hyaluronic acid, retinol, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), and vitamin C.
So—If you have decided to buy a product that can reverse your aging signs, why not go for a full product that can improve your HGH levels and your skin tone, and overall health and wellbeing?
Yes, I am talking about GenF20 Plus. You can read our honest and full review here.
How To Apply Plexaderm?
First and foremost, you will need to wash your face to remove all the dirt, makeup, and oils. After that, make sure that you dry your face before applying Plexaderm rapid reduction cream. In this way, you’ll allow Plexaderm the chance to maximize its efficacy.
After that, you’re now ready to spread the cream. Apply the cream using downward and upward strokes. Applying your fingers to spread the cream on delicate lines, bags of under-eyes, and wrinkles is easy. Avoid direct contact to avoid irritation.
Spread the cream evenly across the area you wish to apply the cream. If you apply it excessively, you’ll see a white residue on the skin. To get rid of this problem, you need to use a moist cloth and gradually remove the accumulated cream.
Then, you should wait for between 10 and 15 minutes to observe the outcomes. Don’t let your facial muscles move around as far as you can. Muscle movements may cause delayed results.
If you don’t notice any improvement within 10 to 15 minutes, applying Plexaderm to the same spot is possible. Make sure only to do this when you need to. In excess, the product could cause your skin to look odd.
Other Products From This Company
Sheer science is known for many other dermal and cosmetics products, but the Plexaderm Serum is the most popular in this range. Rapid Reduction Serum is their most well-known product, as the introduction mentions. However, other products are manufactured and marketed by this company. Below are brief descriptions of different products from the brand.
- Plex Perfect Daily Moisturizer—This is used in combination with rapid reduction cream to hydrate and tighten the skin.
- Reset and Replenish Pads—These pads are used for cleaning the facial skin before applying the Plexaderm cream.
- Vitamin C Serum—The Triple Action Vitamin C Serum is another product that anyone can apply daily. Its main benefit is improving your skin’s smoothness and glow. It is a vitamin C mix and hyaluronic acid. This combination leads to more healthy skin and improves skin elasticity.
- Dark Spot Fade—This one is not a helping product for the rapid reduction cream but is used alone for reducing dark spots, skin discoloration, and hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer—The company also manufactures hyaluronic acid to retain moisture on your skin. This product is also used in combination with the Plexaderm rapid reduction cream.
- Night Collagen Serum—We know that collagen levels diminish with age, resulting in less elasticity for the skin. If this is the case, you should incorporate Night-Time Collagen Serum into your skincare routine. The product will diminish wrinkles and fine lines the appearance of wrinkles, making appearances appear years younger.
In the quest to combat wrinkles and laughter lines, the market offers a multitude of choices. We’ve compiled a selection of noteworthy alternatives to Plexaderm, each with its own unique features and price ranges.
It’s important to note that these Plexaderm alternatives may vary in cost and employ distinct mechanisms for addressing skin concerns. To help you make an informed decision, consider the following list of alternatives:
- Dermaset: Dermaset presents itself as a promising contender in the battle against aging signs, offering a range of products tailored to diverse skincare needs. The core ingredients are Argireline, plant-based stem-cells, and Hyaluronic Acid, and Matryxil 3000 and the price is $69.99/pack.
- Murad Renewing Eye Cream: Murad’s Renewing Eye Cream is known for its rejuvenating properties, aiming to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Cryotin: Cryotin comes to the forefront with innovative formulas designed to promote youthful skin and address common signs of aging.
- Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream: Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream is dedicated to enhancing the delicate eye area, targeting issues like crow’s feet and puffiness with a specialized approach.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does Plexaderm really work on wrinkles?
After reading the ingredients list, it is clear that this cream will work on wrinkles, but remember that Plexaderm rapid reduction serum only temporarily alleviates wrinkles and skin aging.
2. How long does Plexaderm last?
Applying this serum on dry and clean skin is recommended, leaving it for at least 10 minutes to dry. The Plexaderm cream will last for at least 8-10 hours on your skin once it is applied. But the question is, how many hours does Plexaderm last?
After applying this cream, you can enjoy a bright, youthful, and free wrinkled face for over 10 hours. It is most effective when it is applied to dry, clean skin. It should take at least 8 to 10 mins for Plexaderm to dry before using any other product over it.
3. Where To Buy Plexaderm?
The best place to buy this cream is the official site and Amazon. However, this product is available at Walmart and other such online stores.
- Official website ($59.95/ 1 bottle and $119.90/ 3 bottles)
- Amazon.com ($64.95/ 1 bottle)
This topical serum is not available at Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. We always recommend purchasing it on Amazon and the Official site.
The official site also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, but this offer may not be available for Amazon users.
4. What Does Plexaderm Cost? (Plexaderm price)
A one-month supply of this product will cost you 59.95$, while if you want to buy a three-month supply, you will pay 119.90$. (Buy 2, get one Free).
- Keep in mind that this product doesn’t offer an auto-ship subscription program.
- They also offer a hassle-free 30-day guarantee. This means that you can return your purchase for any reason during this time frame for a full refund, minus the shipping fee.
- Plexaderm Walmart’s price may be different than the one on Amazon and the official website.
5. How often can you use Plexaderm?
You can use Plexaderm skincare daily or if you are going to a party. Usually, one bottle of Plexaderm will last about four weeks.
6. What have we learned from this Plexaderm Review?
- The product is excellent for short-term effects.
- Mixed customer reviews, but the majority of consumers are not satisfied.
- The product is safe except for skin irritation, but it is not clinically proven.
- It comes with a semi-length return policy of 30 days.
If you are looking for a temporary solution, this may reduce your wrinkles and under-eye bags for a short period. (You can say for several hours).
However, If you want a permanent solution, we recommend changing your lifestyles, such as avoiding smoking, stress, and anxiety, which can significantly reduce your skin wrinkles and laugh lines. Also, you can take a human growth hormone-releasing supplement like GenF20 Plus.
This supplement will help boost your pituitary gland to release more human growth hormone– also known as youth hormone or fountain of youth.
GenF20 Plus is suitable for both men and women who want to enjoy a youthful appearance, lose weight, and reverse other aging effects.
After reading our Plexaderm reviews and still wanting to buy this product, it’s okay and up to you because it is my personal opinion.
Read Related Articles;
- Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex
- Best Eyelid Creams for Wrinkles
- Meaningful Beauty: Ingredients, Pros & Cons, Side effects etc
- Tula skincare products: Types, Side Effects, Dosage etc
- Musely Cream: Ingredients, Side Effects, Pros & Cons, Reviews
- Perbelle CC cream: Everything From A-Z
- Other Skin Care Supplements
0 Reviews ( 0 out of 0 )
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream Plus is an advanced antiaging formula specially designed to reduce wrinkles, dark circles, crow's feet, and eye bags around your eyes.
Product Brand: Plexaderm
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 59.95
Product In-Stock: InStock