In this Plexaderm Review, we’ll take a closer look at this serum to see what’s unique about this product, its pros and cons, ingredients, side effects, Plexaderm reviews from verified customers, and whether it’s worth buying or not?
Plexaderm Rapid reduction cream plus is an anti-aging formula specially designed to reduce wrinkles and eye bags around your eyes.
Plexaderm comes in a pump dispenser bottle and is sold for different prices as promotional prices continuously change. The latest price for a single unit is $59.95. Customers who don’t mind bulk purchases can save up to $60 by offering a 2+1 offer at $ 119.90.
So, is the product worth its price? Or is it yet another scam product like many others?
The manufacturer claims that this cream will visibly reduce under eyes bags and wrinkles. Of course, we aren’t going to take their claim for granted and thoroughly analyze the product’s effectiveness in this review and provide our reasoned conclusion at the end.
Let’s take a more in-depth look into some of the prominent features of Plexaderm.
Plexaderm Review (Full)
It is a serum type of cream especially manufactured for the under-eye wrinkles and bags. It can also be used on other parts of the face like around your mouth for reducing laugh lines and overall skin tightening. Please keep in mind these effects are not permanent, but the product will give you a more fresh appearance that lasts until you wash it off.
Apply the serum on your skin and allow it to sit and dry for 10 minutes. If you want to apply makeup over this serum, allow it to dry further for 10 minutes.
The Product is manufactured by a US-based company Sheer Science, and they operate from Farmingdale, New York.
According to the Better Business Bureau, Plexaderm was registered with them on April 13, 2017, and two complaints were registered, which were subsequently resolved.
Plexaderm can be helpful for the following conditions.
- It decreases the appearance of under-eye bags.
- It can also be used for wrinkles around the eyes.
- You can use it for dark circles.
- Reduces the appearance of Laugh Lines
- It can improve the look of fine lines.
- It can also be used for Crow’s feet and forehead lines.
Here is a list of all the claims Plexaderm made with their product. We will highlight these claims and tell you if it’s worth the money or just a scam?
Reduces Visible Signs of Wrinkles: The manufacturer maintains that this product reduces the visible signs of wrinkles, but there is a big difference between a “reduces visible signs of wrinkles” and “actually reducing wrinkles.” This product only covers the wrinkles for a few hours but doesn’t reduce the wrinkles makes it just a sophisticated kind of makeup and not a permanent treatment.
Reduces Under-eye Bags: Plexaderm also claims that this product will reduce under-eye bags, but does it do that? Plexaderm temporarily reduces your under-eye bags, but it will not work for the long term, and the reason is that it can’t penetrate deep skin layers and works only superficially.
Clinically proven: Plexaderm links to a clinical study on its website that the company claims that a research study backs the product, but researching this brand, I was unable to find any other research except the one that is present on the Plexaderm official site. More research is needed to find out the efficacy of this skincare product.
Money-back guarantees: Plexaderm offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with their product, return it. Please note that you have to pay the shipment charges.
Pros & Cons Of Plexaderm
The main ingredients in this formulation are sodium silicate and magnesium-aluminum silicate, and they are derived from shale clay. Plexaderm ingredients are listed below,
- Hydrolyzed Rice protein– It is one of the most commonly used ingredients in skincare products. It works as an absorbing agent, bulking agent, and binder.
- Magnesium aluminum silicate (purified clay.)– It helps absorb oil from the oily skin, and also it is used as a thickening agent. 
- Titanium Dioxide– This is another excellent ingredient in this formulation, and the purpose of this ingredient is to block the harmful UV rays.
- Sodium silicate– Help balance the PH of the product. According to the cosmetics ingredients review (CIR) panel, it is safe to use in cosmetic and other skin related products.
- Acetyl hexapeptide–8-It is a synthetically derived peptide used in a wide range of skincare products and has water-binding properties. It is supposed to have antiaging effects.
- Ethylhexylglycerin– It is included in this formulation as a preservative and conditioning agent.
- Phenoxyethanol– is a preservative and helps fight bacteria.
- Cellulose gum- This functions as a viscosity agent in Plexaderm. It is also a safe ingredient for cosmetic products as per CIR recommendation. 
Other ingredients include
- Yellow 5 (CI 19140),
- Red 40 (CI 16035).
- Water (aqua).
How Plexaderm Work?
As we all know, this product is a combination of multiple ingredients, and these ingredients work together to pull, tighten, and fill in the skin to give you a youthful look and reduce the wrinkles and under-eye bags.
The two main ingredients in Plexaderm are sodium silicate and magnesium aluminum silicate.
- Sodium silicate work as an adhesive on your skin. It glides on the skin in liquid or gel form, and when it dries, it forms a thin layer that causes slight shrinkage or pulling of the skin. When applied to wrinkles and under the eyes, it can cause a temporary stretching effect, and the skin appears tighter. It is also believed to have an impact on lifting the skin once it is scorched.
- While the magnesium aluminum silicate works as a filler, fills the wrinkles, and helps it look plumped up and even.
What are the side effects of Plexaderm?
Plexaderm is generally very well tolerated and does not cause serious side effects but may lead to less severe side effects. Here are some of them.
- It can cause skin irritation in some cases because it contains alkaline silicate compounds.
- One customer complained that the cream leaves a white residue on the skin.
- Plexaderm, at times, causes redness, skin irritation, and swelling.
- It may also cause a stinging and burning sensation if your skin is allergic.
- It may hurt the eyes, so avoid touching your eyes while using it.
Does Plexaderm Work?
If you look at the customer Plexaderm reviews on Amazon you will see many unsatisfied customers. However, some people have reported some positive results like the smoothness of under-eye bags and may also soften and enhance your skin.
As a pharmacist, I think it’s only a temporary solution and the effects are modest and will disappear after some time.
If you have decided to buy a product that can reverse your aging signs why not go for a whole product that can improve your HGH levels and improve your skin tone plus improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Yes, I am talking about GenF20 Plus. You can read our honest and full review here.
There are many brands that claim to work against wrinkles and laugh lines. Here is a list of the best Plexaderm alternatives.
Please keep in mind that these Plexaderm Alternatives might have different price ranges and may work on a different mechanism.
Check this list of Plexaderm alternatives out there.
- Murad Renewing Eye Cream
- Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does Plexaderm really work on wrinkles?
After reading the ingredients list, it is clear that this cream will work on wrinkles, but keep in mind that Plexaderm rapid reduction serum only temporarily alleviates wrinkles and skin aging.
2. How long does Plexaderm last?
It is recommended to apply this Plexaderm rapid reduction cream on the dry and clean skin and leave it for at least 10 minutes to dry. The Plexaderm cream will last for at least 8-10 hours on your skin once it is applied.
3. Where To Buy Plexaderm?
The best place to buy this cream is the official site and Amazon. However, this product is available at Walmart and other such online stores.
4. What Does Plexaderm Cost? (Plexaderm price)
A one-month supply of this product will cost you 59.95$, while if you want to buy a three-month supply, you will pay 119.90$. (Buy 2 get one Free).
- Keep in mind that this product doesn’t offer an auto-ship subscription program.
- They also offer a hassle-free 30-days guarantee. This means that you can return your purchase for any reason during this time frame for a full refund, minus the shipping fee.
5. What have we learned from this Plexaderm Review?
- Plexaderm is excellent for short term effects.
- Mixed customer reviews, but the majority of consumers are not satisfied.
- The product is safe except for skin irritation, but Plexaderm is not clinically proven.
- It comes with a semi-lengthy return policy of 30 days.
If you are looking for a temporary solution, then this may reduce your wrinkles and under-eye bags for a short period.
However, If you want a permanent solution, we recommend changing your lifestyles, such as avoiding smoking, stress, and anxiety, which can significantly reduce your skin wrinkles and laugh lines. Also, you can take a human growth hormone-releasing supplement like GenF20 Plus.
This supplement will help boost your pituitary gland to release more human growth hormone– also known as youth hormone or fountain of youth.
GenF20 Plus is suitable for both men and women who want to enjoy a more youthful appearance, lose weight, and reverse other aging effects.
After reading our Plexaderm reviews and still wanting to buy this product, it’s fine and up to you because it is my personal opinion.
- Best Eyelid Creams for Wrinkles
- Follisboost Hair Growth Serum Review: Scam or Legit?
- Qualia Mind Review: Is it worth the price?