In this GF 9 review, you will learn what Growth Factor 9 is, how it works, its pros and cons, real customer GF 9 reviews, what you can and can’t expect, and our honest opinion based on our experience.
Human growth hormone (HGH) has been considered by many as a fountain of youth. However, as you get older, your HGH hormone level starts declining, and you start showing symptoms of aging like wrinkles, under-eye bags, and reduced stamina.
For that purpose, many people use synthetic HGH injections to boost their hormone levels and improve their athletic performance. It sounds great but it’s not all roses and rainbows for those seeking to enhance their appearance or performance with HGH. Synthetic HGH in injections is banned due to its safety concerns from World Anti-Doping Agency. Because they found athletes are using these treatments extensively during competition periods without being subject to any medical oversight.
For that reason, many companies are now trying to safely boost your HGH level by using natural remedies and supplements. One such product is Growth Factor 9 or GF9—a blend of some amino acids and herbal ingredients that claim to improve your HGH level naturally.
The question is, does GF9 really work the way it is advertised and is it worth the price, or are they doing marketing tricks? Let’s find out what the reality is.
First, a quick overview;
GF9 Review (Quick) Product Name: GF 9 Manufacturer: Novex Biotech Best Place to Buy GF 9?: Official website and Amazon Amazon Ratings: 4.1/5 (at the time of writing this review) Our Rating: 6/10
GF9 Review (Quick)
Product Name: GF 9
Manufacturer: Novex Biotech
Best Place to Buy GF 9?: Official website and Amazon
Amazon Ratings: 4.1/5 (at the time of writing this review)
Our Rating: 6/10
Full & Honest GF9 Review
In this section of the article, you will learn about the GF9 supplement, its role in raising HGH levels, its ingredients and the research behind each ingredient, side effects, dosage, and real customer GF9 Reviews.
About The Company
The company behind the GF9 supplement is Novex Biotech—a US-based company founded in 2005 to help men optimize their health and feel their best. The company makes high-quality supplements like TestroVax, Oxydrene, GF9, and Pre7.
What is GF-9 (Growth Factor 9)
Growth Factor 9, also called GF-9, is a growth hormone supplement packed with a mixture of different amino acids like L-lysine hydrochloride, L-arginine hydrochloride, oxo-proline N-acetyl L-cysteine, L-glutamine, and schizonepeta (aerial parts) powder.
These natural extracts and amino acids are said to increase a peptide that supports recovery and endurance, improves sleep, increases energy, enhances libido, physical performance, and muscle mass, and reduces body fats.
The manufacturer claims that it has been clinically proven to enhance the production of a potent single-chain peptide naturally linked to lean muscle stimulation.
This peptide’s optimal level is associated with lean muscle mass, reduced body fat, strengthened bones and joints, faster health, and better sleep.
Like Serovital, GF-9 is also aimed at people who believe they have low growth hormone and want to increase muscle mass and reduce their body fat percentage.
The product itself is a natural complex of amino acids and an herbal extract called Schizonpeta powder. According to a clinical trial, L-lysine-HCl, L-arginine-HCL, oxo-proline, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-glutamine and complex Schizonepeta powder increased the HGH level by 628%.
A single growth factor (GF9) bottle containing 120 capsules can cost up to $ 99.00. You will need to take four capsules per day, which will last approximately 30 days. It is available on the official Growth Factor 9 website and on Amazon.
So—at this price, GF 9 is surely not a cheap product, so does GF9 work, and is it worth it? Let’s find out more in this GF9 Supplement Review.
How does GF 9 work?
The use of this product may help people fight the effects of aging. With its proprietary blend and natural ingredients, it can counteract skin-aging problems such as wrinkles and sag. In addition, the product contains some amino acids and other herbal ingredients that the company claims to naturally raise your HGH level, improve your muscle tone, and increase stamina.
The exact mechanism by which the amino acids increase the growth hormone is still unknown. Still, recent studies suggest that taking amino acids (either oral or parenteral) can improve GH hormone release.
However, we recommend some evidence-based ways to increase growth hormones like fasting intermittently, optimizing your sleep, losing body fats, and limiting your sugar intake can significantly increase your HGH level naturally. Also, taking some supplements such as arginine and GABA can help increase HGH levels.
Does GF 9 Work?
GF-9 is considered safe for almost anyone to use due to its formulation of commonly consumed amino acids. If you look at the research behind each ingredient used in GF9, you will see that some of the research support its effectiveness but there is no evidence that they can raise GH over an extended period.
So—the bottom line on the safety and efficacy can be said with certainty: it’s safe for almost anyone to use due to its makeup of commonly consumed amino acids. But to see whether it works or not, you should either use it or check the authentic research behind each ingredient present in this formulation.
On the other side, we ask verified customers to see whether it works or not. So 59% of the consumers who already used it give it a 5-star rating while 16% have given it 4/5 stars.
So looking at the verified customer GF9 reviews and some limited research, we think you should give it a try or consider its high-quality alternative like GenF2o Plus.
GF 9 Ingredients
The manufacturer claims that this product contains the mentioned ingredients to look at some of these ingredients’ proven benefits.
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)—3000mg: GABA is an effective supplement that boosts growth hormone levels. It is also known for its calming effect and that’s why it induces deep sleep, and several bodybuilders vouch for its workout recovery benefits, but it could use more clinical evidence about muscle-building effects. It is also believed that GABA plays a crucial role in controlling anxiety, stress, and fear.
- L-lysine hydrochloride—The most common use of L-lysine HCL in dietary supplementation is to aid with sores’ natural recovery. It may also help to manage stress in women and anxiety in males . Some studies show that L-lysine daily doses for two months can help support the body’s ability to maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
- L-arginine—L-arginine is an amino acid with two main functions: It helps produce proteins and produces gaseous nitric oxide (NO) in the body. Nitric oxide is essential for erectile function because it helps relax blood vessels to flow more oxygen-rich blood through the arteries. Healthy blood flow to the arteries of the penis is vital for normal erectile function.
- N-acetyl L-cysteine— This is a semi-amino acid used in different conditions like immune health and cellular damage; it also helps relieve Respiratory Conditions symptoms. It may also improve fertility in men and women.
- L-glutamine— it is a type of glutamine found in food, supplements, and the human body. It is part of the proteins in your body and helps improve immune function and intestinal health.
- Schizonepeta— is a traditional Asian remedy for the common cold, head cold, and allergic skin eruptions. This herb has been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immunomodulatory activities.
Health Benefits of Using GF 9
This formula is made to optimize the pituitary function. Here is a list of some potential benefits of using GF9 supplement;
- The product can improve your physical performance.
- GF 9 may also improve your energy and sex drive.
- Your lean muscle mass may also increase.
- The supplement can help enhance libido and sex drive.
- GF 9 can also improve your sleep and recovery.
- It also reduces body fat, improves skin tone, and reduces wrinkles and under-eye bags.
Is it safe to use—GF 9 Side Effects?
Despite its safety, the GF9 supplement has been linked to some potentially negative effects. Those taking this product should be aware of possible side effects such as…
- Drowsiness after use,
- Stomach pain and bloating,
- Loss of appetite, and
- They are lowering or over-rising libido levels.
Please don’t use more than the recommended dose; it may cause side effects.
Also, it is safe to use in pregnant women. Still, we suggest asking your doctor before using this or any other product.
Prominent Features of GF-9 claimed by manufacturer:
- Safe to use
Novex Biotech takes great care to ensure the quality of its supplements. From preparing them in GMP-certified facilities, offering a hassle-free money-back guarantee, and providing all ingredients are safe for use. There is a good reason why people trust these products! However, moderation is key when taking vitamins or supplements – too much can be harmful despite its safety protocols.
- Best Seller Product
Novex Biotech has been making supplements for men since 2012. It helps maintain your competitive advantage by increasing energy, driving performance, and libido all at once. The majority of the customer’s GF9 reviews are also satisfactory, and most of them praised the efficacy of this product.
- Patented Formula
Experience a surge of energy, drive, and performance like never before with this revolutionary product — protected by 15 patents that guarantee no other can do what it does! Enjoy the benefits today.
- Clinically Proven
The manufacturer also claims that the supplement contains some clinically proven peptide that helps men build lean muscles and reduce body fat: maximum levels of this peptide are associated with increased muscle mass, reduced body fat, and strengthened bones and joints.
Pros and Cons of GF 9
Here is a list of some pros and cons of GF 9:
Note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
High-Quality GF9 Alternatives
High-quality alternatives to the GF9 supplement include Genf20 Plus, Serovital, and Nugenix Gh Boost.
- Genf20 Plus is an HGH releaser that naturally boosts human growth hormone levels in the body. It is designed to help people look and feel younger by increasing their energy levels, improving sleep quality, and reducing wrinkles and muscle tone. Unlike other supplements, Genf20 Plus uses an all-natural blend of ingredients, including herbs, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that are proven safe and effective for boosting growth hormone levels. It also contains deer antler velvet extract, which is known to help with joint pain relief and improve overall health. Learn more about GenF20 Plus.
- Serovital is a dietary supplement containing amino acids derived from natural sources to stimulate the body’s production of human growth hormone (HGH). This supplement increases luteinizing hormone (LH) secretion in the pituitary gland, triggering increased HGH production. Serovital is believed to increase energy levels, reduce wrinkles and age spots, strengthen bones and muscles, improve libido and sexual performance, and enhance mental clarity. The product is available over the counter without a prescription so that it can be used safely without medical supervision or advice from a doctor or pharmacist. You can learn more about Serovital HGH.
Nugenix GH Boost
- Nugenix GH Boost is another high-quality alternative supplement explicitly designed for use in conjunction with any exercise program or diet plan you may be following. The product contains clinically studied ingredients such as gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), glycine, alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, L-arginine, L-lysine, L-ornithine, and L-glutamine. All of these have been scientifically proven to help increase HGH production in the body. Read our honest Nugenix GH Boost. You can read more about these brands below;
What Do Other People Think—Customer GF 9 Reviews?
The product has got a mix of testimonials from verified customers, and to be honest, the GF 9 reviews on Amazon are impressive.
The overall global rating of GF 9 on Amazon was 4.1/5 while the total number of reviews was 1450. So I think it’s not bad, right? The customer GF9 reviews on Google were 4.3/5 stars when the real testimonials were 116. Please note this number may change with time, so it’s better to check their product page frequently.
People seem to think highly of the GF9 antiaging supplement, with an impressive 4.1 out of 5 stars rating based on more than 1400 reviews. Many consumers have noticed a reduction in wrinkles and fine lines after using GF9, as well as an overall improvement in the tone and texture of their skin.
Customers report that taking the supplement has also helped them have more energy and improved their overall mental focus and clarity. One customer described feeling more energized and able to stay focused for longer periods after starting a daily regimen with GF9. Another customer said they could tackle tasks more effectively and efficiently when taking GF9.
People also like that it contains natural ingredients with no added chemicals or fillers, making it a safe option for those concerned about potential side effects from other products. All in all, users are impressed with GF9’s ability to help them look younger and feel more vibrant without harsh treatments or expensive procedures.
Let’s see what the customers think about Growth Factor 9.
What do I think about this product?
After reading the above GF 9 reviews and researching the company profile, it is clear this product could potentially be useful for some people, especially for improving athletic performance.
Some studies also suggest that the L-lysine in this formula would improve calcium absorption and relieve anxiety.
The two core ingredients in GF9 are L arginine and L lysine. According to another study, if you combine these two constituents sufficiently, your growth hormones will increase when you are in a resting position.
The company also shows clinical trial results to its users, and as per this trial, The company claims that this product will boost your HGH levels by 682%.
The Pennington Biomedical Research Center conducted this clinical study. According to this study, a combination of L-lysine HCl, L-arginine HCL, N-acetyl-l-cysteine, Oxo-proline, L-glutamine, and Schizonepeta increased HGH levels by 628%.
However, As a pharmacist, I am not fully convinced of this study, and there are a few reasons why I think this supplement will not help you increase your growth hormone.
- Reason #1: The study is not peer-reviewed and is not recognized by the FDA.
- Reason#2: Also, this is a small study that only involves 16 individuals.
- Reason#3: The last and most important thing is that the results were concluded based on their thyroid function. The trial didn’t involve direct testing of the participants.
The ingredients in this supplement are a mix of amino acids and are all safe to use, provided you do not exceed the dose from the daily recommended intake.
So, If it’s safe and you can afford it, I suggest you give it a try or another high-quality alternative of GF 9.
If you have already decided to buy an HGH product, I recommend GenF20 Plus.
Why do I recommend GenF20 Plus?
This company offers a 67-day money-back guarantee that says in volume about the manufacturer’s trust in its supplement.
The second thing is that It’s the #1 rated doctor-endorsed HGH supplement in this category.
It comes with an alpha GPC oral spray that contains different amino acids and herbal extracts important for the HGH release.
The GenF20 uses an enteric coating in its capsules for better absorption. Absorption plays a crucial role in the effectiveness of any supplement.
You can buy this product if you agree with our recommendation, and if you disagree, it’s fine and up to you. In that case, you can buy GF 9 or any other GF 9 alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Effective is GF9 supplement?
GF-9 has recently been made more popular due to the research on its ability to increase growth hormone levels. While these results were undeniably positive, with the study showing a 682% increase, it is important to note that its competitor product SeroVital was used in this clinical trial, which could skew the results as different batches may be produced. GF9 is precisely identical to Serovital. There is still no conclusive evidence that GF-9 can effectively help with any other issues beyond increasing growth hormone levels. However, more research must be conducted to understand and confirm this supplement’s potential fully.
Is GF9 a steroid?
The answer is a definitive ‘no.’ GF9 is a natural supplement made from different amino acids and herbal extracts to help you achieve optimal physical performance. It can help you increase your energy levels and maximize physical output during weightlifting or high-intensity training activities. Because it is derived from natural ingredients, GF9 contains no synthetic compounds prohibited in most athletic fields. It is the perfect supplement for athletes who wish to stay within the competition rules.
Is GF9 legit?
This is a very valid question indeed and one that is often asked. Thankfully, the answer is yes! GF9 is known to be made from natural ingredients, and the company responsible for producing this supplement has an excellent reputation for manufacturing well-trusted brands. Results can vary significantly per person, but rest assured that you are indeed purchasing a legitimate product.
How to Use It—GF 9 Dosage?
The usual recommended intake is four capsules with water on an empty stomach, either in the morning two hours before breakfast or two hours after dinner before bedtime.
The best way to take Growth Factor 9 is by taking 4 capsules first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, waiting 2 hours before eating breakfast, or taking it at bedtime when not eating for two consecutive hours prior will provide you optimal results.
- Avoid overdosage
- Don’t take it if you are under the age of 18.
- Avoid or consult your physician if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mom.
Where To Buy GF9?
The best place to buy GF9 is directly from the company website, Amazon, or Walmart. Purchasing GF9 from the company website ensures you get the freshest product possible and access to special offers and discounts. On Amazon, customers can find a wide selection of GF9 products. They also offer competitive prices and free delivery on orders with certain spending thresholds. Walmart also stocks GF9 in both physical stores and online. Customers can check store availability before they make a purchase or shop online for convenience and competitive prices.
The 120-count bottle retails for $99.99 and will last 30 days if used as directed. Still, you should also be on the lookout for cheaper alternatives in your area because some stores do state that it’s not available to Canadians or other nationalities. In contrast, other sites offer a different location delivery service.
What sets GF9 supplement apart from its competitors?
Novex Biotech’s men’s supplements are truly of the highest quality because they are made in GMP-certified facilities and are hormone-free and gluten-free. What sets them apart from their competitors is that they also offer a no-nonsense money-back guarantee so that you can take their lab-tested and safe product with complete confidence. Furthermore, the product is formulated to naturally optimize pituitary functions related to physical performance, energy, drive, recovery, and sleep, making it an attractive choice for people looking for a comprehensive solution. The popularity of this supplement is illustrated by the 4.1/5 star ratings it has garnered on Amazon from over 1400 ratings.
Verdict— GF9 Reviews
If you are looking for a supplement that can boost your athletic performance, immunity, and better sleep, GF9 may be the best supplement for you.
But a proprietary blend of 2.9 grams is not the best way for a company to be transparent about its ingredients because it prevents consumers from independently verifying dosages.
Looking at the clinical trial results and manufacturer claims, you will see that the growth factor9 is not a bad product to try. At the same time, the supplement is safe to use with few side effects.
However, if you look at some of the customer’s GF9 reviews, you will see a mix of some positive and negative testimonials. For some users, the formula increases the HGH, while this didn’t work for others.