In this GF 9 review, you will learn what is GF 9, how it works, its pros and cons, customer GF 9 reviews, and our opinion about this product?
The GF 9 from Novex Biotech is a dietary supplement containing a mixture of different amino acids like L-lysine hydrochloride, L-arginine hydrochloride, and oxo-proline N-acetyl L-cysteine, L-glutamine, and schizonepeta (aerial parts) powder.
GF 9 increases a peptide that supports recovery and endurance, improves sleep, increases energy, enhances libido, physical performance, muscle mass, and reduced body fats.
It has been clinically proven that GF-9 enhances the production of a potent single-chain peptide naturally linked to lean muscle stimulation.
This peptide’s optimal level is associated with lean muscle mass, reducing body fat, strengthening bones and joints, faster health, and better sleep.
You can read our #1 recommended HGH boosting supplement here→ GenF20 Plus.
A growth factor (GF9) bottle containing 120 capsules can cost up to $ 99.00. You will need to take 4 capsules per day, which will last approximately 30 days. It is available on the official Growth Factor 9 website.
So—at this price, GF 9 is surely not a cheap product, so does GF9 work, and is it worth it? Let’s find out more in this GF9 Supplement Review.
What is GF-9 (Growth Factor 9)
Growth Factor 9, also called GF-9, is a growth hormone supplement manufactured by the US-based nutrition brand Novex Biotech.
Like other supplements such as Serovital, GF-9 is aimed at people who believe they have no growth hormone and people who want to increase muscle mass and reduce their body fat percentage.
The product itself is a natural complex of amino acids and an herbal extract called Schizonpeta powder. According to a clinical trial, L-lysine-HCl, L-arginine-HCL, oxo-proline, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, and L-glutamine are complex, and Schizonepeta increased the HGH level by 628%.
The manufacturer claims that this product contains the mentioned ingredients to look at some of these ingredients’ proven benefits.
- L-lysine hydrochloride: The most common use of L-lysine HCL in dietary supplementation is to aid with sores’ natural recovery. It may also help to manage stress in women and anxiety in males . Some studies show that L-lysine daily doses for two months can help support the body’s ability to maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
- L-arginine: L-arginine is an amino acid with two main functions: It helps produce proteins, and It also becomes gaseous nitric oxide (NO) in the body. Nitric oxide is essential for erectile function because it helps relax blood vessels so that more oxygen-rich blood can flow through the arteries. Healthy blood flow to the arteries of the penis is vital for normal erectile function.
- N-acetyl L-cysteine: This is a semi amino acid and can be used in different conditions like immune health and cellular damage; it also helps relieve symptoms of Respiratory Conditions, it may also improve fertility in men and women.
- L-glutamine: L-Glutamine is a type of glutamine found in food, supplements, and the human body. It is part of the proteins in your body and participates in immune function and intestinal health.
- Schizonepeta: It is a traditional Asian remedy for the common cold, head cold, and allergic skin eruptions.
Health Benefits of Using GF 9
This formula is made to optimize the pituitary function associated with nature.
- Physical performance
- Energy and drive
- Muscle mass
- Enhanced Libido
- Improved sleep and recovery
- It also reduces body fat.
GF 9 Reviews
Prominent Features of GF-9 Claimed by Manufacturer:
- Safe to use: Novex Biotech supplements are manufactured in GMP-certified facilities and come with our uncomplicated money-back guarantee.
- Bestsellers in this category: since 2012, men worldwide have unlocked their potential with GF-9 and believe it helps them maintain their competitive advantage.
- Improve energy, driving, and performance: 15 US and international patents protect the GF-9 formula. The GF-9 is unique in its class. Nothing else can do what the GF-9 does.
- Clinically proven secretagogue for men: GF-9 clinically increases the production of a potent single-chain peptide associated with muscle growth stimulation.
- Build lean muscles and reduce body fat: maximum levels of this peptide are associated with increased lean muscle mass, reducing body fat, strengthening bones and joints, faster recovery, and sleeping better.
How to Use It (GF 9 Dose)
The usual recommended intake is four capsules with water on an empty stomach, either in the morning two hours before breakfast or two hours after dinner before bedtime.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose.
- Don’t take it if you are under the age of 18.
- Avoid or consult your physician if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mom.
Pros and Cons of GF 9
Here is a list of some pros and cons of GF 9:
Note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Customer Growth Factor 9 Reviews
The product has got a mix of GF reviews from verified customers, and to be honest, the reviews are impressive on Amazon.
The overall global rating of GF 9 on Amazon is 4.1/5 when the total number of reviews is 537. I think it’s not bad, right?
Let’s see what the customers think of GF 9?
What do I think about this product?
After reading the above GF 9 reviews and researching the company profile, it is clear this product could potentially be useful for some people, especially for improving athletic performance.
A study concluded that the L lysine in this formula would improve calcium absorption and relieve anxiety.
The two core ingredients of this formula are L arginine and L lysine. According to another study, if you combine these two constituents in a sufficient amount, your growth hormones will increase when you are in a resting position.
The company also shows clinical trial results to its users, and as per this trial, The company claims that this product will boost your HGH levels by 682%.
The Pennington Biomedical Research Center conducted this clinical study. According to this study, a combination of L-lysine HCl, L-arginine HCL, N-acetyl-l-cysteine, Oxo-proline, L-glutamine, and Schizonepeta increased HGH levels by 628%.
However, As a pharmacist, I am not fully convinced of this study, and there are a few reasons why I think this supplement will not actually help you increase your growth hormone.
- Reason #1: The study is not peer-reviewed and is not recognized by the FDA.
- Reason#2: Also, this is a tiny study that only involves 16 individuals.
- Reason#3: The last and most important thing is that the results were concluded based on their thyroid function. The trial didn’t involve direct testing of the participants.
The ingredients in this supplement are a mix of amino acids and are all safe to use, provided you do not exceed the dose from the daily recommended intake.
So, If it’s safe and you can afford it, I suggest you should give it a try it or another high-quality alternative of GF 9.
If you have already decided to buy an HGH product, I recommend GenF20 Plus.
Why do I recommend it?
This company offers a 67 days money-back guarantee that says in volume about the manufacturer’s trust in its supplement.
The second thing is that It’s the #1 rated doctors endorsed HGH supplement in this category.
It comes with an alpha GPC oral spray that contains a blend of different amino acids and herbal extract important for the HGH release.
The GenF20 uses an enteric coating in its capsules for better absorption. Absorption plays a crucial role in the effectiveness of any supplement.
You can read our full GenF20 Plus Review.
You can buy this product if you agree with our recommendation, and if you disagree, it’s fine and up to you. In that case, you can buy GF 9 or any other GF 9 alternatives.
Verdict- GF9 Reviews
If you are looking for a supplement that can boost your athletic performance, immunity, and better sleep, GF9 may be the best supplement for you.
If you look at the clinical trial results, and manufacturer claims, you will see that the growth factor9 is not a bad product to try. At the same time, the supplement is safe to use with few side effects.
However, if you look at some of the customer’s GF9 reviews, you will see a mix of some positive and negative testimonials. For some users, the formula increases the HGH, while this didn’t work for others.
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works