The active ingredient present in Evion 400 Capsule is Vitamin E.
Vitamin E is a powerful lipid-soluble antioxidant that protects cell membranes from free radical damage and prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
Vitamin E is an important nutrient for the vision, reproduction and health of blood, brain and skin.
Vitamin E helps keep skin and eyes healthy and strengthens the body’s defenses against diseases and infections (the immune system).
Vitamin E is naturally present in some foods, is added to others and is available as a dietary supplement. “Vitamin E” is the collective name for a group of lipid-soluble compounds with pronounced antioxidant activity.
Scientists are investigating whether vitamin E can help prevent or delay chronic free radical disease by limiting the production of free radicals and possibly other mechanisms.
Evion 400 is manufactured and distributed by Merck Consumer Healthcare Ltd in India.
Vitamin E deficiency
Vitamin E deficiency is extremely rare in humans because it is unlikely to be caused by a diet low in vitamin E.
Symptoms of a vitamin E deficiency include
- Chronic diarrhea
- An inability to secrete bile
- Greasy stools, and
- Premature low birth weight infants with a weight less than 1500 grams
Evion 400 Uses
Evion 400 Capsule can be used for the treatment and prevention of various medical conditions such as:
- Vitamin E deficiency,
- Nocturnal muscle cramps,
- Liver disease,
- Painful mensuration,
- Parkinson’s disease and more,
- Tardive dyskinesia,
- Reduction of risk of coronary artery disease,
- Systic fibrosis,
- Painful menstruation
- Kidney problems
- Genetic disorder like G6PD
- Nerve damage due to chemotherapy
- Blood disease
- Laser eye surgery
- Nitrate tolerance
- Bladder cancer
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
- Granuloma annulare
- Prevent hair loss
- Improve scalp circulation
- Huntington’s disease
- Balance oil production
- Support a healthy scalp
- Add shine
- Vitamin E in Evion 400 is a fat-soluble vitamin that reacts with free radicals that oxidatively damage the cell membrane without forming another free radical. Evion 400 slows down processes that damage cells.
Evion 400 Side effects
Common side-effects of evion 400 are:
- Stomach ache
- Blurred vision
Some other serious but very rare side effects like allergic reactions, including:
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness
Read the label carefully before use. Keep out of the reach and sight of children Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Use under medical supervision.
Used with caution and consult your doctor in case of the following diseases.
- Blurred vision,
- Abdominal pain,
- Contact dermatitis.
Before using Evion 400 Capsule, tell your doctor about
- Medications, over-the-counter products (vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.),
- If you are Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have Diabetes
- If you Have a history of heart attack, stroke
- If you have Bleeding disorder
- Liver disease
- Eye disorder
- Kidney disease
- Vitamin K deficiency
- If you are a Patients suffering from or with a history of head and neck cancer
- A Patients allergic to its ingredients
Evion 400 Interactions with different medicines
- Ferrous fumarate
- Carbonyl iron
This is not a complete list of drug interactions.
Evion 400 Dosage
The dose of the Evion 400 capsule depends on the advice of the expert doctor who governs the advice. You must not pick things up to change the dose of 400 evion and stop taking it abruptly.
- The usual recommended dose To improve male fertility, vitamin E 200-600 IU is needed regularly.
- The usual recommended dose To treat Huntington’s disease at the earliest stage, 3000 IU are needed.
- The usual recommended dose To get rid of menstrual problems, essentially 200 to 500 IU of Vit E are required.
The dosage is usually one Evion 400 capsule per day or as prescribed by the doctor. This depends on the treatment and the degree of reaction of the patient. Dosage changes are not recommended as this may cause side effects.
According to a study published in Harvard University that the dose of Vitamin E above 400 mg a day may be harmful.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is Evion 400 safe with alcohol?
The interactions with alcohol are unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before eating.
2. Is Evion 400 a habit forming drug?
No habit has been reported.
3. Is the use of Evion 400 safe during pregnancy?
For pregnant women, the use of Evion 400 is only recommended if the need is clearly identified and if the potential benefits outweigh the risks associated with its use. Ask your doctor before use.
4. Is it safe to use Evion 400 during breastfeeding?
When feeding mothers, Evion 400 is only recommended if the need is clearly identified and if the potential benefits outweigh the risks associated with its use. Ask your doctor before use.
5. Can Evion 400 be used to treat menstrual problems?
Yes, it can be used for menstrual problems. Evion contains tocopherol acetate, which helps reduce the synthesis of prostaglandins (a chemical agent that causes pain in cells), reducing the duration and intensity of pain.
6. Is Evion 400 an antioxidant?
It is a vitamin supplement and has several antioxidant properties. The capsule of Evion 400 contains tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), a natural chemical compound and full of antioxidants. It helps protect the body from damage caused by substances called free radicals.
7. Can I use Evion 400 for hair loss?
Yes, it can be used for hair loss. It has tocopherol acetate, which helps repair, reduces inflammation and damage to the hair follicles.
8. What to do if you overdose on Evion 400?
If you think you have taken too much vitamin E, contact the 911 emergency department.
9. What happens if I miss the dose of Evion 400 Capsule?
If you miss a dose of vitamin E, try to take it as soon as possible.
When it is almost time to take the next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the usual time.