Are you looking for the best probiotic suppository for yeast infection? If yes this article is especially for you.
Do you know your Vagina is home to more than 50 microbes?
Some of them are beneficial, like lactobacilli, as this type of bacteria keeps your vagina healthy and free from infection.
Naturally, there is a balance between the good and the harmful microbes, and when the good bacteria become weak or dead, the other types of microbes get a chance to cause you infection in your vagina.
The imbalance may cause the following three types of vaginal infections
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Yeast infection
The most common cause of vaginal yeast infection is Candida Albicans. Generally, the growth of this fungus is controlled by good bacteria. However, an imbalance in vaginal bacteria, mainly due to lactobacilli’s deficient levels, can cause the fungus in the vagina to get out of control.
You will feel the common symptoms are rashes, a thick or watery discharge, itching in the vulva, burning sensation during sexual intercourse, and irritation.
Now the question is why the overgrowth of yeast occurs?
Many factors cause the overgrowth of Candida Albicans, but some of the most common causes are the overuse of antibiotics, uncontrolled diabetes, taking oral contraceptives, etc.
Yeast infection can be treated using topical creams, ointments, oral tablets, and vaginal suppositories.
In this article, we will discuss the best probiotic suppositories for yeast infection available on the market.
Biom Vaginal Probiotic Suppositories for Women
If you have a persistent, constant and annoying yeast infection that you can’t get rid of or if you have already tried vaginal antifungal medications, Biom Vaginal Probiotic Suppository is your relief.
You can use antifungal medications as often as you like. However, you can use Biom Vaginal probiotic suppository, when the bacteria in your vagina is unbalanced.
This brand can help you feel clean, fresh, and confident by balancing healthy vaginal flora, balancing pH, reducing vaginal dryness, and maintaining vaginal odor. This Lactobacillus suppository seeds and nourishes useful plants after boric acid and is the best probiotic suppository for yeast infections.
It helps maintain vaginal health and prevents pathogenic infections, skin irritation, and vaginal discharge. A balanced vaginal flora can be a suitable tissue environment for various infections.
According to a consumer survey on 52 women, 98% of women agree on the efficacy of using this probiotic suppository for yeast infection. It can also be helpful for bacterial infection.
Biome’s natural blend of female probiotics, prebiotics, and lactic acid restores the microflora balance. It helps genitourinary problems, including treating bacterial vaginosis, treating yeast infections, and treating herpes.
Why should you use this probiotic suppository for yeast infection?
There are many reasons;
- This product will provide you quick relief from dryness, itching, burning, and discomfort.
- This product contains all the probiotics+ prebiotics that are beneficial for vaginal health.
- It also has other ingredients like hyaluronic acid, rejuvenating, and moisturizing the vaginal and vulvar tissue.
- The anti- Inflammatory ingredients present in this supplement reduce burning and redness. It can also be used as a natural personal lubricant.
- Doctors, Gynecologist, pharmacists recommend it.
- It’s natural, vegans, gluten-free, no parabens, and titanium dioxide is used in this suppository.
- It’s easy to use, and you don’t need an applicator.
Can you get a yeast infection from probiotics?
Probiotics are the living bacteria especially lactobacilli that help you avoid vaginal infection. They don’t cause yeast infection instead it can avoid it.
Can you put probiotics in your vag?
Yes, they are designed to improve your vagina health.
Generally, probiotics for yeast infection treatment are tolerated well and don’t cause any side effects but for some people, it may cause some side effects but they are not common and serious.
Following side effects may occur;
- Irritation of the vulva.
- Dryness in some people
- It may increase your blood sugar level as it contains oligofructose sugar.
Pros and Cons
- Don’t require any applicator, but if you want, you can use any standard applicator.
- Refrigeration is recommended, but it’s okay at a high temperature too.
- Best probiotic supplement for yeast infections because of its quick action.
- Customer service is fantastic.
- All the ingredients in this formulation are natural.
- It is a vegan suppository base with anti-infectious control.
- It contains oligofructose, which is sugar, and it may raise your blood sugar.
If you are looking for the best probiotic suppository for yeast infection, Biome’s is the best brand for you because this brand contains some of the best probiotics plus prebiotics. It also contains hyaluronic acid, which will regenerate and moisturize your vaginal health.
- Prebiotics: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage
- Probiotics: Uses and 6 best probiotics to take after antibiotics