Top 10 Medical Schools in Australia for international students : Australia is one of the most common study destinations in the world, hosting around 500,000 international students. However, it’s also, sadly, one of the most expensive, with students needing AU$19,830 (~US$15,820) annually for living costs alone, consistent with the country’s student visa requirements. Meanwhile, tuition fees at Australian universities vary significantly depending on wherever and what you study, and therefore the level you’ll be studying at.
Students applying for an undergraduate medical degree in Australia can have their applications assessed against 3 criteria: Aptitude test score, Academic merit, and Interview.
University medical study tuition fees in Australia rely on the institution and therefore the level of study. University fees are calculated per unit of credit (UOC). Students are charged based on their student standing (domestic or international) and therefore the classification of the course (undergraduate, postgraduate or research), additionally called the course career or study level of the course.
One of The official government website for international students,i.e (Study in Australia) provides the standard annual tuition fees for international graduate students as:
Undergraduate students Degree- AU$29,235 (~US$23,400) per annum
Master’s degree – AU$20,000 (US$16,000) to $37,000 (US$29,600);
Doctoral degree – AU$14,000 (US$11,200) to $37,000 (US$29,600).
Here is a list of Medical Schools in Australia for international students ;
List Of Top 10 Medical Schools in Australia for international students
1. Sydney Medical School: They are offering Bachelor of Medical science and Doctor of medicine.Duration of study is 7 years. Check Programs of Study
2. Australian National University: They are offering a 4 Years Doctor of Medicine and Surgery.Check For Programs of Study For International Students.
3. University Of Melbourne: They are Offering a 7 Years Degree of Bachelor of Biomedicine and Doctor of Medicine. Check Your Eligibility And Tuitions Fee Here
4. University of Adelaide: They are Offering a 6 Years Degree-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.Check Your Eligibility and Other Requirements Here
5. Monash University: They are Offering a 5 Years Degree-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Honors. Check Requirements and Eligibility Here
6. University of Tasmania: they are offering a 5 Years Program_ Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Check Here For International Students
7. Deakin University: They are Offering A 5 Years Of Degree- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.Check For Programs of Study Here
8. University of Western Sydney: A 5 Years Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery.Check Your Programs Of Study
9. James Cook University Offering 6 Years Of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Check Their Programs For International Student Here.
10. Bond University Offering 4 Years Of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Check for Programs Of Study Here.