Becosules is the combination of different vitamins and supplements such Vitamin B1, B2, B12, Folic Acid etc. Becosules medicine is used in vitamin B deficiency. You can also use this drug as a food supplement.
B1 also known as Thiamine plays an important role in metabolism by helping to convert nutrients into energy. The richest food sources are pork, sunflower seeds and wheat germ.
Also known as Pyridoxine is involved in the metabolism of amino acids, in the formation of red blood cells and in the formation of neurotransmitters. Foods that are rich in this vitamin include chickpeas, salmon and potatoes.
Also known as cobalamin Perhaps the best known of all B vitamins, B12 is essential for neurological function, DNA production, and red blood cell development. B12 is naturally present in animal sources such as meat, eggs, seafood and dairy products.
Other ingredients present in Becosules Capsule are Folic acid, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B7 Along with Vitamin C.
Becosules capsule is used in the treatment and prevention of various medical conditions such as
- Vitamin B3 deficiency
- Sore tongue and Oral ulcer
- Graying of hair
- Hair loss
- It is used as a food supplement
- In weakness
- Megaloblastic anaemia
- Muscle stretch
- good cardiovascular health
- Mouth ulcers
- Acne and skin related complications
- growth of red blood cells
- Healthy brain function
- Diarrhoea and Cholesterol problems
- High energy levels
- Improve appetite
- Good eyesight
- Good digestion
- Muscle damage or muscle cramping
- Proper hormones and cholesterol production in the body.
- Calcium deficiency
- Weak Nails
- Vitamin C deficiency.
- Pain due to nerve damage
- Alzheimer’s and Osteoarthritis.
Becosules Side effects
Some of which are listed below.
- Congestive heart failure
- Rashes, skin irritation
- Frequent urination
- Chest pain
- Muscle weakness
- Transitory exanthema (skin eruption)
- Shortness of breath
- Frequent urination
- Discoloration of urine
- Chest pain
Before taking Becosules, it is important to make sure that the person is not allergic to the contents of the Pills and does not suffer from a severe liver problem and kidney disease. Also Avoid if;
- You are allergic to any of its components
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
- You have moderate or severe kidney dysfunction
- You are intolerant to the drug
- You have a severe liver disease
- Avoid alcohol consumption, especially if having alcoholic cirrhosis
- Do not take a tablet with tampered packaging
- Avoid taking in empty stomach
- Check the expiry date of medicine before buying.
- Do not take it on the advice of anyone other than Doctor.
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Arsenic trioxide
- The dose of Becosules depends on the disease used for the treatment and on the severity of the disease in the specific case of the patient. It is therefore strongly recommended that the use of the drug should always take place after proper consultation with a doctor. For best results, you should never deviate from the efficacy and duration of the medicine recommended by the physician.
- The medicine should be taken at the same time every day to make sure you do not forget a dose. The lack of a dose is not a life-threatening disease. However, if the doses are often missed, the medicine may not be as effective as it should be.
- A missed dose can be taken as soon as the patient remembers. However, if the next scheduled dose is near, it is recommended to skip the missed dose and immediately take the next dose to avoid confusion.
Becosules Capsule works by acting on the megaloblastic bone marrow to produce a normoblastic marrow; Treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency; lowering blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels by inhibiting the synthesis of very low density lipoproteins; protect the cells from peroxidative damage by increasing the glutathione level; Change the electrical activity by relaxing and slowing down the hyperactive heart muscles. both provide ascorbic acid and reversibly oxidize to dehydroascorbic acid in the body; Reduce prostaglandins, which helps thinning the blood and prevents clotting; relaxing nerve signals to the brain; Treatment or prevention of biotin deficiency;
Storage of becosules capsules
Store your medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless specified in the package leaflet. Keep medicines away from children and pets. Do not flush the medication in the toilet or pour it into the drainage system unless instructed to do so. Medicines that are disposed of in this way can pollute the environment. Contact your pharmacist or doctor for more information on safe disposal of Becosules Capsules.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) What are the becosules?
Becosules is a multivitamin supplement that can be bought without a prescription and can be used to treat vitamin B deficiency.
2) Can becosules be taken daily?
Yes, becosules can be taken every day. These capsules are nutritional supplements that help to ensure the absorption of certain nutrients that are not part of daily consumption. Therefore, the daily intake of these is not harmful.
3) Is the Becosule capsule available as an OTC product?
Yes, the becosule is available as an OTC or OTC product. However, it is always recommended to consult a doctor before using Becosule.
4) Is the Becosule capsule effective in mouth ulcers?
Yes, becosules can be used for mouth ulcers. Oral ulcers are painful, small lesions that develop in the mouth or in the rubber base. Sometimes they are produced for some medical reasons such as vitamin B12 deficiency, viral infections or iron deficiency. Becosules can help in the treatment of ulcers.
5) Do you have any side effects when using an Becosule capsule?
Although unlikely, side effects may occur when using Becosule capsules, as with any medicine.
6) Can the Becosule capsule be used to increase immunity?
Yes, becosules can be used to increase immunity, since it mainly contains a vitamin B complex, which can have various health benefits and can also help with immunity.
7) Can I stop the Becosule capsule if my hair has stopped?
Although in most cases it is safe to discontinue the medication because no habit or addiction has developed, you should consult your doctor before stopping the dosage altogether. A doctor can better analyze whether it is safe to discontinue or not, as some of the problems you may be experiencing with this drug may reoccur after the interruption.
8) What is this medicine for?
Becosules is treated in the many problems that characterize a complex vitamin B deficiency. Check above portion for uses.
9) Does the Becosule capsule have an expiration date?
Yes, becosules may expire and must always be given carefully and after checking the expiration date on the package.
10) Can we take Becosule’s empty stomach?
Becosules capsules have a multivitamin formulation so they do not need to be taken with a meal. However, since they contain a significant amount of vitamin C, there is a possibility that your stomach is disturbed. This possibility increases when the capsules are taken on an empty stomach.
11) What is the Becosules syrup?
Becosules syrup is a suspension formulation of Becosules that was used. It is useful because it can be taken by anyone, including children who have difficulty using tablets and capsules.
12) What is the purpose of the Becosules capsule?
Becosules capsules are used to treat the various symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency.
13) Is becosules used to stop hair fall?
If the cause of hair loss is vitamin B deficiency in the body, Becosules can completely trust to end this problem.
14) How to store the becosules capsules?
Becosules Capsule is easy to store. It should be protected from direct sunlight and not frozen. It is available in a sturdy packaging that resists dust and friction well.
15) What happen if i use Expired Becosules Capsule?
It is unlikely that taking a single dose of expired Becosules Capsule will result in an adverse event. However, talk to your doctor or pharmacist for advice or to feel bad or ill. Expired medicines may be ineffective in the treatment of the prescribed conditions. To be sure, it is important not to use expired medicines.
16) Can I have a Becosules capsule when I’m pregnant?
Although there are many benefits of becosules tablets, they should be used with caution in pregnant women. Always tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
17) Can I have a Becosules capsule if I have a baby?
Becosule Capsule is safe to use during lactation. However, it is advisable to discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor
18) Can I drive after taking the Becosules capsule?
Some patients may experience drowsiness, dizziness, low blood pressure or headache after taking the Becosule capsule. These patients should use Becosules tablets with caution while driving or using heavy machinery.
19) Does Becosules capsule cause addiction or is it a habit?
Most drugs have no potential for addiction or abuse. Please consult the product package to ensure that the product does not belong to such a specific classification of drugs.
20) What happens if I overdose a Becosules capsule?
Because it is a vitamin supplement, there are generally no serious side effects. At higher doses, however, side effects may occur. Ask your doctor before taking it to avoid overdosing. In case of overdose, contact your doctor immediately to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
21) What happens if i Miss a dose of Becosule Capsule?
If you forget your dose, take the dose as soon as possible. If the next dose is nearby, skip the dose and continue with the normal dose. Do not take an additional dose.