Nurokind Lc Tablet is a combination of three medications used to treat various diseases such as numbness and tingling, nerve damage, pain associated with neurological disorders, carnitine deficiency, treatment of the origin of nutritional anemia, anemia, pregnancy, childhood Levocarnitina control in patients with metabolic problems.
- Levo-carnitine (500mg),
- Methylcobalamin (1500mcg) and
- Folic Acid (reduced form, 1.5 mg).
Levo-carnitine is a derivative of amino acids, mainly the control of levocarnitine levels, in patients suffering from metabolic problems. It is added to levocarnitine levels in the body when it is not able to produce sufficient amounts.
Vitamin B12 is the common name of a nutrient known as methylcobalamin. It is used as a dietary supplement and for the treatment of certain anemias.
Folic acid (Vitamin B 9) is required for strong blood. The lack of folic acid can cause anemia (weak blood).
- Nutritional deficiencies.
- Secondary carnitine deficiency.
- Anemia due to folic acid deficiency.
- Improves Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Nerve damage.
- Poor absorption of food.
- Pain in neurological disorders.
- Carnitine deficiency.
- Numbness and tingling.
- Anaemia treatment.
- Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood.
- Heart condition that affects infants and children.
- Megaloblastic anemias Treatment.
- Primary carnitine deficiency.
- Poor diet.
- Valproate toxicity.
- Increased requirement of folate in the body during pregnancy.
In addition to the desired effect, NUROKIND-LC TABLET can also cause some unwanted effects. In such cases you should consult a doctor immediately.
Some side effects that should be reported to the doctor are:
- Allergic reactions on the skin.
- Abdominal cramps
- Muscle Weakness
- Bitter tongue
Note: This is not a complete list of Side effects.
Avoid Nurokind lc if
- You have allergy to the active ingredient present in Nurokind lc.
- If you have hypothyroidism, do not take Propionyl-L-Carnitine. It is feared that propionyl-L-carnitine may exacerbate hypothyroidism or make treatment with thyroid hormone less effective. This is because a related chemical, L-carnitine, apparently interferes with thyroid hormone.
- Avoid if you have history of seizures.
- Avoid Alcohol consumption while taking Nurokind lc.
This is a combination of three active ingredients like levocarnitine, methylcobalamin and folic acid, which fill the body’s important nutritional reserves.
Depending on the form and dosage, Vitamin B12 has two different safety profiles for pregnant women.
Vitamin B12 tablets swallowing or melting under the tongue are considered safe during pregnancy
Nurokind Lc tablet interacts with some prescriptions drugs and OTC products . The drugs which show interaction with Nurokind Lc are:
- Proton pump inhibitors (Moderate)
- Aminosalicylic acid
- H2 blockers
Note: This drug may also interact with medication not listed here.consult your doctor before using Nurokind Lc.
The dosage of Nurokind Lc depends on the condition of the patient and varies from patient to patient. The medication must be followed according to the doctor’s prescription.
Take it during or immediately after meals.
Each dose should be evenly distributed and taken on time. Avoid losing a dose as much as possible.