Chymoral Forte is the combination of two ingredients such as trypsin and chymotrypsin.These are proteolytic enzymes and is used in different medical conditions such as Hand fractures,Burn and Cataract Surgery.
Chymoral Forte Tablet is used to treat the following conditions:
- Edema, (Swelling)
- After surgical trauma.
- Hand fractures
- Cataract Surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Necrotic tissue
- Muscle and joint injuries, accompanied by swelling.
- Chymoral Forte can be taken after your cesarean section.
- Chronic Respiratory diseases.
Chymoral Forte should not be used in patients allergic to these enzymes or other ingredients of this medication. If you experience Symptoms of an allergy like :
- Redness of the skin,
- Skin rash,
- Itching of the skin,
- Trouble breathing.
- Swelling of the throat, tongue and face.
Immediately contact your doctor if you are experiencing any of the allergy symptoms.
Like any other medicines Chymoral Forte have some beneficial effects and some harmful effects.Chymoral Forte is generally considered safe when advised by a medical professional. There are some common & rare side effects the medicine as listed below:-
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Abdominal pain,
- Blood in the urine
- Eye inflammation
- Increased eye pressure
- Eye swelling
- Corneal edema
- Swelling of the throat,
- Difficulty breathing.
Chymoral Forte Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Chymoral Forte is contraindicated in the following conditions
Chymoral Chymotrypsin Forte contains a proteolytic enzyme, obtained by the activation of chymotrypsinogen extract from the pancreas, which was used for the dissection zonulekken lens in ophthalmology, thereby facilitating intracapsular cataract extraction and reduce trauma to the eye.
Chymoral Forte in pregnancy and lactation
The use of this medicine in pregnant and lactating women is not recommended. Use when needed and the potential benefits outweigh the risks.Consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Interaction with Other Drugs
This medication may interact with the following drugs.
- Inform your doctor if you frequently use other drugs that make you drowsy or sleepy like Muscle relaxants, Other anti-allergic drugs, Narcotic pain medicine, Sleeping pills, Drugs used for fits .Drugs used for anxiety, Drugs used for depression.
- Inform your doctor about the herbal products that you are consuming.
- Always inform the physician of all the drugs/products you use.
The dose of Chymoral Forte depends on the severity of the disease. In severe cases, take 2 tablets of this medicine 3 times a day. After stabilization, the dose can be reduced daily 1 tablet Chymoral Forte.
It should be taken on an empty stomach, possibly immediately after the symptoms of swelling. It should be at least 1 hour before eating.
Swallow the drug in its entirety, do not chew or break it. The dose depends on the severity of the disease and should be taken as recommended by a doctor.