Wobenzym is a powerful drug-free supplement that contains the same natural digestive enzymes that the body uses to degrade food proteins. It is a combination of herbal enzymes; Bromelain and papain and the antioxidant rutine.
It works systemically by targeting various tissues and organs in the body. Wobenzym modulates the immune response by restoring a healthy balance between anti-inflammatory and proinflammatory cytokines. Usually, there are certain proteins in the body that stimulate and others that suppress inflammation. Under normal circumstances, your body balances the two. Systemic enzymes support this balancing process and support a normal inflammatory response, which in turn leads to pain relief from daily activity.
It is a unique combination of systemic enzymes that relieves the pain, pain and pain of everyday activities, supports the body’s natural inflammatory response and provides greater flexibility and mobility, in addition to supporting the overall health of the joints and tendons.
It can be used under the following conditions:
- Relieves pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee
- Improves gastrointestinal motility
AIDS in the restoration of sports injuries
- It is used as an antioxidant
A factor in the restoration of ankle joint injuries
It is available as;
- Wobenzym N
- Wobenzym PS
- Wobenzym Plus
1. Wobenzym N
It is a bona fide systemic enzyme supplement that has been used over the years to help joint health. It was first used as a pharmaceutical product in Germany. Over time, the product has been improved and updated. It is a synergistic combination of enzymes based on heb, natural pancreatic enzymes and several antioxidants.
The enzyme mixture in this drugs contains the following enzymes:
Mechanism of Action
It is a mixture of enzymes that contains clinically studied enzymes such as pancreatin, papain, bromelain, trypsin and chymotrypsin. All these enzymes belong to the group known as protease, which is known to break down proteins. Inflammation and pain in our body are called by the proteins called TNF, in which Wobenzym acts.
- Rutin present in Wobenzym N can cause allergic reactions such as rash, hives, difficulty breathing and swelling on the neck. Stop taking Wobenzym and ask your doctor if you have any complaints or claims after taking the product.
- Wobenzym N Ezymes It can interact negatively with anticoagulants, drugs such as warfarin and aspirin, which prevent the formation of blood clots in the veins. Therefore, it is contraindicated in combination with anticoagulants.
- Bromelain can potentiate the effects of antibiotics such as amoxicillin and tetracycline. The pineapple enzyme causes your body to absorb more drugs in the medication and deposit more of the chemicals in the bloodstream than is safe. The enzyme in the fruit also increases the effect of sedatives, including certain antidepressants and medications to combat insomnia.
- Your digestive system can respond to the presence of bromelain.
Dosage of Wobenzym N
The usual effective dose for adults is three tablets in a relatively empty stomach two or three times a day. In acute conditions, supplementation is predominantly 2 to 6 weeks. The duration of supplementation for chronic diseases can be 1 to 2 months or, year as indicated.
2. Wobenzym PS
Compared to Wobenzym N, Wobenzym PS offers healthcare professionals a unique combination of enzymes in an improved formula with twice the strength of the active ingredients bromelain, trypsin and rutoside.
Wobenzym PS Supplements, developed by leading scientists, provide an effective formulation of proteolytic enzymes so patients can help their bodies to promote and maintain healthy joint function and optimal immune system support. This systemic enzyme preparation, available in the form of enteric-coated tablets, contains a unique combination of plant and animal enzymes that have been clinically studied to support various regulatory and communication processes in the body. It act directly in the body after being absorbed in the small intestine and are not intended to aid digestion.it is used to:
- Promote and maintain joint function healthy and
- Optimum support of the immune system
- Take three (3) tablets, two (2) times daily, at least 45 minutes before meals or as recommended by your doctor.
- Supplementation in acute conditions is predominantly 3 weeks. Duration of administration of chronic disease supplements may be from 1 month to 3 months or years, as indicated.
Pregnancy and breast feeding period:
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, you have bleeding problems or liver damage, or if you are taking blood-thinning medications (such as warfarin), consult a doctor before using this product.
3. Wobenzym Plus
It is the most powerful formula ever. With their higher activity compared to Wobenzym N and a low dose of 4 tablets per day, patients need fewer tablets than other Wobenzym formulations. Wobenzym Plus is offered as enteric-coated tablets and offers a special formulation of proteolytic enzymes to maintain healthy joint function, provide temporary relief of pain, pain and everyday muscle aches and aid in speeding recovery from the effort. It has been manufactured in Germany since the 1960s and has been clinically studied in more than 200 clinical trials over the last 50 years.
Wobenzym Plus is used in
- Inflammatory treatment
- Traumatic, and
- Support infectious conditions
Wobenzym Plus Contraindicated If you have injuries / peptic ulcers, bleeding disorders or taking blood thinners / anticoagulants, anti-inflammatories or antibiotics, or is about to undergo surgery, consult a physician before use. Do not use it when you are breastfeeding. If you experience nausea, vomiting or hypersensitivity / allergic reactions while on Wobenzym, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
The usual dose of Wobenzym Plus is 2 tablets twice a day. The duration of treatment is 3 weeks for acute illnesses. Duration of administration of chronic disease supplements may be from 1 month to 3 months or years, as indicated.
Related Article: Important Information About Gingko Biloba